Reviews for Xena's Family
Keep them she should definitely keep them
xentrya chapter 3 . 2/3/2013
Even in the movie I loved that scene with Gabby trying to do flips:))))It was so funny. Glad you incorporated it in the story... I wonder how would Joxer's love statement sound and what would Gabby say?
xentrya chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
A family reunion...nice:) So good to see Xena and Torris together again...Lyceus would have been proud:)
xentrya chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
I'm so curious about how will this story unfoald..I've always wondred what would have happened if Solan had lived:)Good story thus far:)
Lady Razeli chapter 14 . 2/3/2013
I'm glad the Gods are backing off for now and that Evania is safe from them for the time being.
Lady Razeli chapter 13 . 2/3/2013
Great new chapter I was scared for Solan there another minute, would have liked to see Xena physically fight to get her son. She's Xena, not even pregnancy is going to hold her back.
skirenknight chapter 14 . 2/2/2013
are you makeing more of theese?

please say yes
skirenknight chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
i love it how non of the other find out...lol
skirenknight chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
wooo awesome!
xena would make a great mum
skirenknight chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
who killed solan?
Lady Razeli chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
This is a good story so far I'm curious to see where you will be taking this. Hope you update soon :)
Lady Razeli chapter 11 . 1/30/2013
Wait a minute they left Gabrielle to carry out the plan, but how did she end up in Amphipolis before Xena, Solan, and Joxer?
Lady Razeli chapter 8 . 1/30/2013
awww Solan, I hope he is assured by Xena's words of love.
Lady Razeli chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
I knew she'd get knocked up, this is definitely one of my favorite stories.
Lady Razeli chapter 6 . 1/30/2013
They should get together! You did a very good job of producing opportunities for them to be alone.