Reviews for Ranma, the Naive Succubus 03: Sea Change
Blackholelord chapter 10 . 11/8/2013
Well its nice.
shugokage chapter 10 . 2/19/2013
Great story I like the interesting ideas and characters differences!
James Birdsong chapter 10 . 1/21/2013
Nice work of course
Rose1948 chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Another nice chapter, hon. I'm still giggling. I do have one question, however. How did your spellchecker and/or proofreader miss "berlow" rather than correcting it to "below"? *chuckles*

Take care and thanks for sharing.
Kalladin1989 chapter 10 . 12/29/2012
Ah well. Can't wait to see what happens. I'm still curious as to who sperm donner will be.
raveman2 chapter 9 . 12/29/2012
Fascinating idea changing Ranma's sir-name very clever.
Rose1948 chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Another nice chapter. DAMN I hope Nabiki doesn't take Mara up on her offer. That'd be, at the very least, one surefire way to mess up what she has with Ranma.

Take care, hon.
Shadowsought chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Hmmm. I think I'd almost prefer the Gosunkugi elders were evil. Hidebound thinking is a lot harder to deal with.

Still, it's nice to see things are moving forward. I especially appreciate that Akane is finding her world and worldview expanding. It's not surprising that, given her sisters' talents, Akane should start developing some of her own. After all, until now she just lacked had any great need to do so. And I reserve the right to hope Gosunkugi might actually end up growing up a bit. I'm not betting on it, mind, but I can still hope. Heck, I'm still holding out hope for Tendo Soun!

Which reminds me: do Kasumi and Akane share Nabiki's view of their male parent?

One question that I've been meaning to ask: my very limited understanding of Japanese culture says that Nodoka would have joined clan Saotome when she married Genma, not simply taken the name. I would assume divorce would require her to be returned to the roll of her original clan and they'd have had to agree (still not named if my memory serves). The clan would now have to add Ranma to their rolls as well. In short, is adding Ranma really as easy as all that? Will we be meeting others from her clan? And how do they handle magic and a part time Succubus?

I impatiently await future enlightenment.
Rose1948 chapter 8 . 12/28/2012
Interesting take on, well, everything. Never had the pleasure of reading Ah!/Oh! My Goddess! or anything. Draco? Well, he reminded me quite unpleasantly of my ex. So... yeah. *nods*

12/28/2012 6:10 PM EST
Sephirotho chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
I see...Gosunkugi has to sneak behind his father's back, so he doesn't have access to his familys FULL knowledge. And the knowledge that Nabiki severely outclasses him must REALLY sting.

Love this story! I read it when you first published it (up to the point where Kodachi had her rematch) and loved it instantly. Keep up the good work :)
Kalladin1989 chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
It cleared up his idiocy for me. I hope nabs and ranma get married before he impregnates her. When will he finally be able to change gender at will?
Sephirotho chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Gosunkugi has a whole LIBRARY of books to look things up in and he just happens to miss the fact that a summoned being won't obey you just because you managed to summon it? Wow. Or did he know about it and just got cocky and careless after the imps obeyed him (on Mara's orders of course) just like that?

And Mara's offer to Nabiki is most likely flawed. Yes, Nabiki will become a demon after she dies, but if I understand the nature spirit that "rescued" Ranma from Mara right, there's a pact between nature spirits and demons that forbids any kind of interaction. If Nabiki becomes a demon, she won't be able to see Ranma ever again if I'm right. Can you clear that up for me?
Kalladin1989 chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Another amazing story. I really hope nabs won't take mara up on her offer. Deals with demons are trickery side they never tell you everything.
Rose1948 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Wow! Gos sure seems to think he's got some brass ones, doesn't he? I hope he gets his. Never cared for him in the manga. Too much like a stalker I once knew.

Anyhow, a nice chapter. Thanks!
Kalladin1989 chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
Great story. Hope to see more soon. How do I get to AO3 website? Would love to read the unedited version. Thanks