Reviews for Shinsei
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
This was a great tribute for NejiTen and Neji's death. I like how Tenten had Neji's kid; it's really sweet, and I like how it shows that Neji and Tenten had a child before he died. *sobs* The butterfly coming in was a nice touch, and overall, this was beautifully done. Great job. :)
Midnight Insomniac chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was too cute :) I'm normally not one for stories where Neji and Tenten have a kid, but this was so sweet!
Keep writing!
M.I.
Zin chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Learning something about any culture is something I like to do. I'm glad I both learned and was stabbed in the heart by this.
DawningAurora chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Aw.. Appropriately named.. I think I need a tissue.

I think this is becoming a tradition.. :(
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Aww I'm gonna cry! It was so pretty
half-note chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I wouldn't be surprised if this actually happened. Have seen it happen in other shounen, specially regarding war time. I mean why not? I still have hope is is not dead or will be revived tho. u_u

Great work of fiction! :)
pusa.is.me chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
So I was supposed to update "Scars and Stitches" over Christmas break, and then Kishi had to go ahead and KILL Neji (Damn you Kishimoto!) and I just about lost my resolve to finish the series. I was literally (yes, I used the word "literally" correctly) bawling like an idiot when he died that my sisters actually laughed at me! LAUGHED!

Ehem. Anyway, beautiful, as always. I'd prefer a living Neji over a dead one, of course, but I can see how this could work.

You know what else sucks? Tenten (or Lee) wasn't even there when he died! WHAT. THE. HELL. KISHI.

Uhm, okay, I promise to stop with the Kishi hate now (not).

G'job, g'job on the story.
Shoma chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
I loved this so much I was trying to avoid the ending :'(
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Wonderfully done.
ShireWulf chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Ah, I don't know that you'd remember me from Heaven Sent and Sealed Secrets, haven't been into Naruto for a while, but started poking back around in the fandom after Neji died... I was upset.
Beautiful little story, very emotional and sweet. Loved the description of the butterfly. Very well done, bravo as always.
Scorpio's-Assassin chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Short fic. But so creative... :(
hikarimoon1029384756 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
omg. this is heartbreaking!
Master Solo chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
beautiful. Tenten moved into the clan home, eh?
misslaly19 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
So sad I cried when I saw Neji die on the manga and I couldn't stop thinking of tenten
BlackBrightField2007 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
T T

RIP Neji.

I love your fic. Short but really good.