Reviews for Alice in the Country of the Jabberwock
SEQUAL SEQUAL SEQUAL
freakypoet33 chapter 13 . 12/1/2013
good story.
MaiForgottenMemory chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
O O t-this...this was awesome. I just kept reading and reading, before I knew it i'd finished all 13 chapters! Awesome job and I hope to read your other works!
White Fairy Writer chapter 13 . 5/31/2013
This was a really good story, with a nice plot. I love how Alice sets everything straight again, and I am SO glad the roles were reversed. Not a pretty sight with Nightmare running the Park, Gowland the Clockmaster? Yikes...
serima chapter 13 . 4/17/2013
Sadness...I wish it wasn't over yet...I also wish that we could see the role holders back in their proper place.
Dolly's Toybox chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
... I can cry...like right now
serima chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Hehehehe I'm sorry. Great chapter as usual but, hehehe "angry rabbits shot at him" for some reason that sounds really funny, and it looks really funny in my head XD but aww almost over...?
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
ARGH THAT WAS SUCH A CLIFFHANGER! PLEASE UPDATE SOON, this story is getting really good!
serima chapter 11 . 4/15/2013
I think Ace and Alice should team up in the next chapter! But the decision is up to you, but my fingers are crossed!
MangaAndAnimeFairy chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Happy birthday
serima chapter 10 . 4/13/2013
Wow...the King is crazy XD has every right to be though. Yay for updates!
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
Oh my gosh, I can't wait to see Blood rhyming like an idiot! I love the idea of having their roles change. It is very fun to read about. UPDATE SOOON
serima chapter 9 . 4/13/2013
PLOT TWIST!
serima chapter 8 . 4/12/2013
AHHHH I WAS HAVING A CRUMMY DAY BUT THIS MADE EVERYTHING BETTER! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW AHHHHHHHH. Okay, done now, but again, so happy you finally updated! I can't wait to see Ace!
serima chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
I think I know who let him out, and why! Hopefully I am right! But I love this story now, I'm glad I gave it a chance. This will be a new favorite (not just to add to the list, like, a personal favorite)!