Reviews for I Do Not Love You
lizzybennettdarcy chapter 3 . 2/24
This is so lovely!
JaToya chapter 3 . 1/6
Your other reviewers are right this is an excellent story. Exceedingly well written and paced.

Thank you for sharing.
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Sweet! I love the way you explain how misunderstanding Rachel had been of Puck! It ultimately proves that one should never jump to conclusions :)
VicUpland chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
This is really sweet.
A very nice fic.
Put a smile on my face.
GallagherGirl530 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
I love this. It's amazing!
polarpi chapter 3 . 12/25/2012
Omg, such a spectacular story! Loved how Rachel made a quick assumption about what she saw (granted, it *did* look a little bad...), and then seeing the misconception continue to make things worse when she said she was going to go back to Lima for a bit, but then to see how Puck got Rachel to listen to what he was trying to say...fantastic! Great, great job (and now I'll have to go check out the song on You Tube!) :)
bella0148 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
thank you for still writing puckleberry fics! i still have so much love for them
Hotmommyof3 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Very nice. I loved it. The song is beautiful.
Ms. Redd chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
So, I love that she is passive-aggresively putting away the dishes. (So maybe I can relate, whatever ...) Again, your characterization is perfect. This is absolutely the way Rachel would handle something like this. But most of all, I love the way he reacted when she broke the dish. I've read that part several times because it just makes my heart happy. And it feels right because he's not being all cutesy-sweet or whatever, he's being Puck, and all rough and a little harsh, but he's still taking care of her. Which brings me to my next point. That was the absolute perfect 'I love you' from him. Seriously. Like, he would totally be the type to not even think about it actually needing to be said and just assume that she knows, then just let it come out in normal conversation at some point like, a year after he realizes it without even thinking it's a big deal.

The rest of it is great as well. I don't really know what else to say without just gushing over how great your characters are. Everything they do in this story is something I can actually picture.

Amazing as always.
donna14 chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Wow, this was awesome! Really great! You can keep writing Puckleberry and I then will keep being in a happy place!
crazygardener chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Loved it! Makes my day to see a new fic or update email.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2012
Great story! Loved it as I do all of your Puckleberry stories!
donna14 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Oh boy, I feel bad for the both of them. I cannot wait for the next chapter. You really are such a wonderful writer!
aussiegleek18 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
I'm confused lol but never the less update asap!
mns1988 chapter 2 . 12/19/2012