Reviews for Ghost of the Genius

Bittersweet and amazing!
Brickbrain the retarted seal chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Loved the ending! :D
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Haha silly Neji:) thanks for the humor
Dreaming101 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
That was bitter-sweet ... and sorta cute... nice work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Please continue! This is too good! So sad about Neji's untimely death.. :(
TwistedRoses132 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Like Neji is not even my ultra favorite character but I can't stand him dying like WTF it's breaking my hearttttt DDDDDx Kishi you bastard you sunk my ship DDDD: what the heck is Tenten supposed to do without him ugh and just thinking about Team Gai is making me tear up again
I mean killing Neji makes like zero plot sense too. I kinda feel like he just picked him out of a hat or something TT-TT it's just so wrooongggf

This fic is like weird twisted closure Dx and I need new basis for NejiTen even if poor Tenten is haunted 3: I'm selfish like that asdhkjkhdgjewv
Yeah...sooo update sounds good, right? ;D
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Haha I like do they expect her to get over it so quickly lol let her do what she wants to recover...Yay!
Master Solo chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Neji finally lets loose. I wonder if that's how he would've been if Hizashi lived... oh wait, we did see that in RtN
He's good at freaking TenTen out. Great fic! RIP Neji
chibinejiten chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
okay so at the beginning it felt really heartbreaking.. but then in the end.. i found it amusing ), i love it.. I LOVE IT... oh gahd... i am seriously hating on kishimoto right now .
Sabaku No Shiaki chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
It's well .. . . . .
for the last part.
I LOVE it.
it's funny.
you did a great job.

i missed Neji. How could Kishi kill him.
Dcfan100 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Neji was always my favorite character, and NejiTen was my Naruto OTP for a long time. It still is, thanks for writing this! It's a fitting send off to him, a genius in death indeed.