Reviews for The Lonely Ones
PrinzessinArielle chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Wow...just wow :)
Thank you for this one-shot!
Gaga's little monSTAR chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This should be multi chapter story it's intense and awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
I don't know if you have a sequel to this already but I'd love one, I want to know how they'd sneak around Buffy.
BretheBabbit chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Wow this should have so many more reviews! It grinds my nerves these days when ppl don't even know what the BtVS fandom is! Grr.
Anon chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I wish you would make this one of your multi-chapter stories. It's an extremely intense story with amazing plot possibilities. I hope you consider it. It was wonderful, as always.
Becca-Mae chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I know it's been forever since you've probably even thought of this fix, but I have to tell you, it's one of my favorites! Perfectly captures balance between angel/angelus, and Willis's mindset too. If I could persuade you to continue this story, I'd be eternally grateful! The underlying dark Willow is one of my favorite story lines. Would love to see more! Hopefully this still finds you interested! :)
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Profiled by Rune Tobor

So I can find it later.

I hope Willow kicks his ass later too.
rpfan1976 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Not my usual cup of tea, but I'm intrigued. I'd like to see where this goes. But I've always thought Willow could break Angel, not the other way around. The ultimate showdown would be Dark Willow and Angelus. She would kick his ass.