Reviews for Harry Potter: Blessed by Fates
Nelui Wysteria chapter 1 . 6/28
Constructive Critique: As a reader this story was hard to follow. It reads like an outline rather than an actually story because there is no real character depth. All of the characters seem to just easily comply or agree with whats taking place. There is no true struggle or inner turmoil/contemplation leaving the character development... well, underdeveloped. Also you skip scenes a lot without really indicating to the reader that its going to happen and it can get confusing. Instead of just jumping from one scene to the next why not try detailing how the current environment is affecting a character's state of mind. You started to do this with Harry while he was on the train. After being pulled out of his "spacing out" he mentioned a memory of the first time they met in that particular compartment. Rather than having Ron point out the similarities (which was confusing because Harry was the one to realize what compartment they were in first so shouldn't he have been the one to notice instead of Ron) why not have Harry drift slowly into space while Ron and Hermione talk in the background. Let his eyes wander carelessly over the compartment before finding the scribbled name (which was? Somebody Something Was Here?) and let nostalgic memories take over and have him compare and contrast how things were then to how they are now since you already started with that general state of being at the beginning with Harry.

Hope this is received as it was intended which was as a constructive input from a reader. If you ever need help just pop me a message. :P
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 57 . 4/6
Wow eso fue muy hermoso! Sdore tu fic y realmente espero que subas la secuela.e encantarĂ­a saber que nuevas aventuras le esperan a esa hermosa familia. Besos...

Wow that was very beautiful! Sdore your fic and I really hope you upload the sequel. I'd love to know what new adventures await that beautiful family. Kisses...
In chapter 16 you have a discrepency with lucius’s wand discription when at olivanders you say its cherry but when hes in the office with severus you say its ebony just thought id let you know great story though
Charm93 chapter 57 . 12/17/2017
This was the most beautiful story I've read with this pairing. I loved Neville and Ron together. I never usually see that pairing. Draco and Bill were beyond adorable. As always I love Remus and Severus. I wish you hadn't kept Sirius dead but George and Leon are cute together. I like Hermione and Fred. I never thought her and Ron belonged together. I love when fics keep the golden trio together it feels wrong to split them up. I would have loved all the weasleys together but for the purpose of the story I understand why it couldn't be. This was well written and beautiful told. I loved every second of it. Thank you for sharing this.
puffin chapter 15 . 9/26/2017
I'm gong to read the rest but I must say I love how you have written Severus. The story is great as well. On to read the rest.
puffin
Kimmytrainer chapter 17 . 8/25/2017
Pfft
Kimmytrainer chapter 5 . 8/25/2017
You use too many exclamation points! I did it when I was younger, too! Every time I had someone say hello, they'd yell it cheerfully! It makes it seem like everyone's hopped up on sugar! Not that sugar isn't great, of course! Just like this story! It's great! I've read some of it before, I don't remember when, but I like it so far this time :) maybe try to edit some of the punctuation, yeah? It'd help set the tone better. Ignoring that, all's well :)
Brightest Witch Hermione chapter 57 . 7/27/2017
Every time I read this story I fall in love with it.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 5 . 7/27/2017
Oh
KrixLight chapter 5 . 3/11/2017
why exclamation mark at the end of sin many sentences? it seems like they are shouting
KrixLight chapter 3 . 3/10/2017
12 weeks is so light. I would have thought 1-2 years of house arrest and a couple of weeks for Draco.
mummyvamp chapter 57 . 3/2/2017
it's taken me a few days but I really loved this story. thank you for writing it.
emthereble chapter 57 . 2/12/2017
Wow this fanfic is amazingly fabulous! I just love it!
cris chapter 21 . 1/22/2017
love the chapter
cris chapter 20 . 1/22/2017
Lupin has arrived and have a shock of his life.