Reviews for Harry Potter: Blessed by Fates
puffin chapter 28 . 7/27
This story is great and I know that there is more to it. But I must say that the last part of this chapter, with Lucius and Harry in Paris is great. I loved your oc named Leon and his interaction with Lucius and Harry. It was a great. Well on to read more.
puffin
Calmzone1 chapter 57 . 7/17
Thanks for sharing such a great story
Ppl
MyLiloITAChIassasin chapter 57 . 3/14
I like the story. It has some unique pairings that I don't really see in other stories.
teamcarlisle21G chapter 30 . 2/13
like the story
Guest chapter 20 . 11/12/2015
I've read many scenes between Harry/Lucius, Remus/Severus, and Draco/Bill. Why do you rarely do any scenes with Fred and Hermione? I'm becoming quite bored with your heterophobic ways. I love your steamy scenes, but I believe in equality between all relationships and you're ignoring the hetrosexual ones kind of makes you seem like the bigots we are fighting against. Stop the hate and show the love, between all genders. I'm not reading anymore of this story and I'll probably never read anything you write again.
1cramerlady chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Severus/Percy
deeanna123 chapter 1 . 9/23/2015
you could pair snape with george or percy
SlashyMcGee chapter 57 . 8/30/2015
I do hope that you plan to continue. This is quite a beautiful story and I've fallen in love with all if your couples :)
gleefan2009 chapter 57 . 7/2/2015
love it please write more
Wolfisis chapter 57 . 6/25/2015
It took me an week and a half to read all of your chapter, and work on my own things. But I must say that this was one of the best stories I have ever read for a Harry Potter based story. I have no complaints, the ending was perfect. And all involved in the story the people you used it was great. I thought the plot was amazing and how you turned it up with Lucius and Harry that was amazing.
atymer chapter 2 . 6/5/2015
This story is so good for me, like savoring a good meal. I always feel full and joyful after I read it again and again.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/26/2015
I knew it! I knew it! *Happy Dance*
silverdoe.glowchaser chapter 57 . 4/2/2015
Looking forward to the sequel !
JamyJanna chapter 1 . 3/21/2015