Reviews for An Unexpected Jour- Dwarf!
Noxy the Proxy chapter 34 . 2/13/2015
Well then. this i sthe first of a Reader insert I've read. It was really great. I enjoyed reading it.
Darkangel1967 chapter 33 . 11/19/2014
This ending made me bawl my eyes out!
To many feels and sappy female hormones to keep under control!
atp-pc chapter 34 . 5/24/2014
holy shit! i hate you for the ending but i love you for it! did not see that one coming! bloody brilliant!
JenniFromTheBak chapter 34 . 3/15/2014
I totally LOVED this story! OMG you did an amazing job! I loved the character development and the way you kept everyone in character and I loved that you totally didn't change the whole entire story just because it gained a character and I loved the ending! Ugh, I just REALLY LOVED IT (:
odagiriryu chapter 34 . 8/18/2013
Really good fanfic.. though the ending was a sad one...
Kk 3 chapter 34 . 8/4/2013
I cried! Your evil ( jk ).
WhiteKnight0127 chapter 10 . 8/1/2013
First off, I need to say something to a fellow reviewer.

Kaia, what kinda stick is up your ass! (Excuse the language.) So the author made some mistakes! Everyone does! But you need to calm yourself down! Who died and made you Miss Queen of the Bitchs?! (Again Excuse me.) You have no right to go Godzilla on the author and give their story any ratings! 'Cause it must be a pretty good story to get nearly a 100 reviews! So calm the freak down! Also, since apparently either your too much of a COWARD to NOT put your username or you don't have one(Which your are probably to much of a COWARD to put YOUR OWN stories), either way you have NO right to BERATE the author's story! Thank you very much, and you come back to read this, WhiteKnight0127 is my username so send a PM and then we'll talk!

Alright, rant over, this is a wonderful story!
Neverfallforlove chapter 34 . 6/27/2013
Bet I'm not the only one who wants to be buried with Thorin, am I?

I've decided not to watch the deaths of Fili, Kili, and Thorin in the movie. Fuck that shit. I'm not going to torture myself like that.
kaia chapter 34 . 5/4/2013
seriously you really need to get your facts straight. MOST of the COMPANY stayed in erebor EXCEPT gloin who returned to the blue mountains. nori and dori stayed in erebor as well, and Dis NEVER stayed in the iron hills! she lived in the blue mountains until she died. the overall story wasn't bad, but it needs a lot of work done to it. WAY TOO MANY spelling errors, word usage needs to be improved, character reference REALLY needs to be done {the information on bard is in the book and on the hobbit wiki site}
on a scale of 1-10 this story is a 4. be glad reika88 hasn't read this, cause i an 100% say that reika88 would give this story a 2
kaia chapter 5 . 5/3/2013
seriously if you're going to write a story then get the facts straight! KILI is the group's archer NOT FILI. the wargs are GUNDABAD wargs!

I

do the research next time!
FollowXYourXBliss chapter 34 . 4/28/2013
Holy shit!Holy shit holy shit holy shit! THAT ENDING WAS AMAZING! SO CREATIVE! BUT THORIN! NOOOOO! KILI AND FILI! NOOOOOOOOOO EVERYONE WAS SUPPOSED TO LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN ERABOR! NOOOJSJSJCJDCJFHUDDJDVSHSJSBBDHDENSNDBDBDNDNDNSNDN XNXNDNDBDBD...*cough cough* loved it
Sparks67 chapter 34 . 4/9/2013
Awesome story:)
DOVE81397 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
i quite enjoyed this story
Silver-Angelic-Lilly chapter 34 . 3/26/2013
I love the ending. It's a perfect ending to a wonderful, well written story. I also love the fact that you wrote it in a way that the reader could imagine themselves as the main character.
Avalanet chapter 34 . 2/23/2013
I literally cried while reading this. You are the best damn fan-fiction writer ever! But, I must ask, why can't she end up with Bofur in the end? Oh well, loved it anyway!