Reviews for That Which is Greater: Holiday Shopping
ivo1617 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I am wondering why Chuck is being so budget conscious. He lives with his sister, gets a second paycheck for his CIA-related exploits, and get child support from someone who appears to be rich. Things should be good for him, right?

Is this the story where the Grinch, er Casey, becomes nice? Him shopping for Christmas gifts himself is definitely noteworthy. At this point, I think it's safe to say that Sarah and Casey have been affected more by the younger Bartowski.

Hopefully Sarah has learned her lesson at the end. Beautiful women should not make jokes about sitting in people's laps...
Mr. M.Parker chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
It a great Christmas story and it who's so good and funny to.
And a Merry Christmas to you.
somedeepmystery chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
So much fun. Violet is hilarious and I like how she keeps harassing Chuck about being a good boyfriend. And Sarah and Casey diving for cover when they saw her in the toy section was a gem. :)
Sudden Radiance chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This series has so much charm and, like everything you produce, you write it so exquisitely well, just beautiful! If I could pay you millions to write volumes more, I would! Thank you for this installment Frea!
Katsumara chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Awesome job with this one, Frea. Always happy to read some good "Chuck"! Especially TWIG 'Chuck', Haha.

Thanks for writing this one. I guess I should also thank BDaddyDL (Boo LSU boo!) for having a birthday which lead to you writing this. :P

Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Frea, you are such a wonderful writer, thanks for these stories they are awesome!

Happy holidays
PeanutsSuperfan chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Another great supplement to this story. Thank you for continuing the story and taking the time to write.

If you wish to continue writing for this story I would love to see a Valentine Day story.
KryptonitePoison chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was cute and wonderful and adorable and I loved it. I loved Vi picking out the scarf and gloves for Sarah. And telling Santa that he has to buy Sarah a drink before she'll sit on his lap, and him hitting on her was funny. And how does Violet know so much about how a boyfriend is supposed to treat his girl? But, why did both Sarah and Casey go Christmas shopping for Vi, shouldn't one of them have stayed home and kept an eye on Chuck. Shouldn't they know where he is at all times? Thanks for writing.l
atx77 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Fantastic writing, once again. I enjoy trying to piece together the whole 'Greater' story, definitely a part of the charm of this series.
AdmiralK chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Wonderful story Frea. I just love the interaction between Chuck and Vi, the accidental unwrapping of the gift and the subsequent get away was great. Vi's ideas for how boyfriends and girlfriends should act are great. I also enjoyed when Chuck and Vi ran into Sarah and Casey at the mall.
waschal chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I finaly and sadly finished, I started to read this Holiday Shopping Story and didn't really understude the history, so I Started reading all your That Which is greater storys, and I feal in love with it. And a little person named Violet, I really hope you are not finished with this univers. Cause it is great. I hope to read a lot more about them. Have a Nice holiday
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Thank you Frea, you only write great and even Greater Chuck stories.

Yeah, sorry.

Happy Holidays!
wassupchuck chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Another winner. You write such fun, lovable characters. Thank you
Just Chuck chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Always a great storyteller, and you proved it yet again.
Thanks for sharing Frea

JC
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Vi is wise beyond her years. Great story.