Reviews for Keeping A Promise
Brenda Jackson chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
That Aloha Girls episode was outstanding (I'd love to see them reprise their role with another adventure). Loved this alternate take too. Despite how much I loved the episode, I too, felt a little cheated that we didn't get to see Steve come back for Lucy. Nice job.
Elanshaw chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
I shake my head in awe over your writing..awesome..
Steve rocks in this..I love how Grace and Lucy don't want to leave his side..and how you showed the view of Lucy's father over what Steve did for his daughter.
Nicely done..
anybody-out-there chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Loved it, loved it, loved it. That episode was so great, and the way Steve and Lucy bonded - I wanted a longer episode. Thanks to you, I got it. Well done!
Lhaven chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Great story! I love the interplay between Steve and Danny.
Runner043 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
What a nice ending to your story,... and I've gotta agree with Danny,... Steve wasn't kidding.
Runner043 chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Darn those puppy-dog eyes.

Going from a goldfish to a SEAL, that's quite a jump for a little girl.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
What a great idea for a story, Montez. You're right, Steve would have wanted to keep his promise to Lucy and at least check on her. Too bad they didn't do that in the episode... but what the heck, that's what FF is for.
Rosiek79 chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Not sure should I admit this but I cried my eyes out while reading this last chapter!
Cc1973 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Great wrap up! You had me worried there for a little while, but glad Steve had the strength to pull through!
FlamMabel chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Yay there's a happy ending! Nice tag to the episode. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I just knew he would make it! Yay!
Aranna Undomiel chapter 6 . 1/6/2013
You...my dear...are very very evil indeed...;P Making me believe Steve was dead during the first half of this chapter, making me cry...And then he turns out to be fine after all..Yup very evil.
But I loved reading this story, so I guess I'll have to forgive you..lol
Hope you'll write more great stories like this soon!
antivol chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
What a relief! Everyone is okay. I wondered for a moment if maybe you had killed Steve... but no, you wouldn't do that! Nice ending for a great story. Thanks for sharing! antivol
Sunny70 chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
What a great story!
For a second I thought Steve didn't make it. I know you have done a deathfic before and -although that one was beautifully written- it almost broke my heart.
This was a fantastic read, thank you for sharing it with us. I hope to read another H5-0 story from you soon.
All the best for 2013!
nacimynom chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
You had me a little worried at the beginning of this chapter. I am glad that your mood went back on track-great ending. I really liked the idea of the all the girls reuniting with Steve at a barbecue at his house. Fortifying sand castles against an enemy attack is a great skill to learn. I wonder if there is an Aloha girls badge for that? Thanks for sharing this wonderful story!