Reviews for Keeping A Promise
joyfuljaj chapter 6 . 7/4
i just found all your stories. This one was such a good addition. I knew you were very unlikely to kill Steve, but you really had me wondering. I was thinking the same thing that went through Danny's head about watching someone slowly die. I have never witnessed a sudden death, but i have experienced watching someone die in a hospital. It is really weird knowing that it is happening and just having to wait. You did a very good job of writing the possibility.
So, this is random, but I've been reading your H50 stories, and I have really enjoyed them all. I especially enjoy how you write Steve as a real person, with flaws and all, as opposed to how a lot of others write him as a perfect unflawed man that everyone wants to marry or have sex with. I'll need to catch up on the real stores related to your other Fics before I begin to enjoy those as well. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Skimball4 chapter 6 . 5/31
Way to scare a girl! Nice job:)
Skimball4 chapter 5 . 5/31
You are super evil! Keep it up.
Brenda Jackson chapter 6 . 8/6/2014
That Aloha Girls episode was outstanding (I'd love to see them reprise their role with another adventure). Loved this alternate take too. Despite how much I loved the episode, I too, felt a little cheated that we didn't get to see Steve come back for Lucy. Nice job.
Elanshaw chapter 6 . 3/19/2014
I shake my head in awe over your writing..awesome..
Steve rocks in this..I love how Grace and Lucy don't want to leave his side..and how you showed the view of Lucy's father over what Steve did for his daughter.
Nicely done..
anybody-out-there chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Loved it, loved it, loved it. That episode was so great, and the way Steve and Lucy bonded - I wanted a longer episode. Thanks to you, I got it. Well done!
Lhaven chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Great story! I love the interplay between Steve and Danny.
Runner043 chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
What a nice ending to your story,... and I've gotta agree with Danny,... Steve wasn't kidding.
Runner043 chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Darn those puppy-dog eyes.

Going from a goldfish to a SEAL, that's quite a jump for a little girl.
Runner043 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
What a great idea for a story, Montez. You're right, Steve would have wanted to keep his promise to Lucy and at least check on her. Too bad they didn't do that in the episode... but what the heck, that's what FF is for.
Rosiek79 chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Not sure should I admit this but I cried my eyes out while reading this last chapter!
Cc1973 chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Great wrap up! You had me worried there for a little while, but glad Steve had the strength to pull through!
FlamMabel chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Yay there's a happy ending! Nice tag to the episode. Thanks for sharing.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I just knew he would make it! Yay!