Reviews for Beauty And The Beast
Imagine Coldplay chapter 11 . 9/29
I like how you're taking this nice and slow, cool.
Nathy Cullen Black chapter 1 . 7/2
The new version is great! But I cried more with the previous one.
Muy bueno!
AnaLuizaMatos0 chapter 25 . 6/29
love brucenat so much! Thank you!
Amy chapter 24 . 6/28
I read your original and just finished reading the reworked version on AO3. You’ve done an amazing job with the re-write, bravo! The original was good but felt a little whiplash-y at times as the characters wrestled with thoughts and emotions. In this version, they seem more in character, their interactions are more nuanced, and their internal dialogue and wrestling more subtle, but also clearer. I also like the minor plot changes like how the fight with Aldon plays out and it feels more consistent with the “canon” version of their characters. Really enjoyed re reading this and curious if you’re planning to do the same with the others in this series? Regardless, I so appreciate the work you’ve put in on this rework and applaud your writing! Thanks for creating an awesome ‘world’ to enjoy with your series.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 35 . 6/16
sequel please...
Nathy Cullen Black chapter 1 . 5/31
I love it, the last chapters broke my heart but it was perfect
Your writing so involving love every part of it
Guest chapter 50 . 11/9/2018
LOVED IT, PERFECTION!#BRUTASHA FOR LIFE
Guess chapter 47 . 11/8/2018
I didn't quite figure out what was wrong with her until the end of this chapter, the title of this chapter, and the title of the next chapter, but thanks for keeping things interesting, this book is good so far.
EMILLY chapter 31 . 6/13/2018
Eu amo Brutasha e estou apaixonada por essa ficção, parabéns
Wanessa chapter 50 . 4/25/2018
Amei a fic parabéns fique sempre a vontade para escrever #Brutasha vc realmente é incrível parabéns.. O jeito como escreve e muito muito bom
Amo amor ciumes ação missões
Coitado do Bruce e da Nat sofreram tanto que merecem ser felizes
Fic incrível parabéns
Wanessa chapter 46 . 4/25/2018
Amando o fic amo ação Missões amor perigo realmente vc escreve bem parabéns
Amo amo #Brutasha sempre
Wanessa chapter 32 . 4/25/2018
Nossa amando essa história o jeito como o relacionamento de Brutasha se desenvolve tão lindo
Wanessa chapter 14 . 4/24/2018
Amo fic com aventuras Missões drama amor ciúmes e muita #Brutasha sempre
Wanessa chapter 6 . 4/24/2018
Suas fic são ótimas já li duas agora essa... a parabéns amo #Brutasha