Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Ttran2323 chapter 6 . 4/16
Really nice story. Similar to In Flight but different enough to make it stand on it's own merits in my honest opinion.

Definitely like the dynamic Shirou and Uzume have with each other.
tati1 chapter 6 . 3/6
We want in!
Carol542 chapter 1 . 1/17
love it
GameCrusher55 chapter 6 . 11/21/2017
Good work. A rushed ending but it's obvious you wanted to set your pen down. May you live a good life.
BBWulf chapter 6 . 10/25/2017
XD That epilogue had me laughing pretty hard. Great job with this, the ending feels a bit abrupt, but the epilogue quells most of the issues with that.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/18/2017
Well, congrats. It's obviously a rushed ending, but that's that. May you live a good life.
PasiveNox chapter 6 . 10/16/2017
Great:):):)
FuZzvKiNgZz chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
Dareth chapter 6 . 10/15/2017
Wait...what happened? Aren't there chapters missing?
scorpioneldar chapter 5 . 10/15/2017
i decided to re read this story upon the release of the sequal. glad i did this was fantastic
i love the end.
also love rin
what you cant...I ... He's Part of My Harem, Dammit!
lol
well we can work with that too is just the perfect response
Axcel chapter 5 . 10/14/2017
Yes, he will be on the run for the rest of his life. Well, actually, just until he gets fed up with it and decides to eradicate the Association with either his Reality Marble or any number of incredibly powerful Noble Phantasms or some combination of Phantasms. Heck, he could just shoot a Broken Phantasm into the Clock Tower and their workshops and research would disappear in an instant. Shirou is basically invincible when he decides to fuck up his enemy. To say nothing of the Gates of Babylon which he can basically mimic. The Mage's Association does not know any of this, though, since he and Rin kept it secret after the Fifth Grail War. Now sounds like a good time to reveal how OP he really is and crush the Association's hopes and dreams. It would certainly make it clear to them not to bother him again unless it is on their hands and knees. Much like how there are several Dead Apostle Ancestors they refuse to touch due to those individuals' extreme power.
Axcel chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
Well, it is fortunate for Uzume she chose the paragon route. Otherwise Shirou would have had to stop holding back so much and she probably would not have survived that.
idea.getthe chapter 6 . 10/14/2017
Its been a long 5 year ride with you. Expecially if its something decelop from gabriel blessing.
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 10 . 10/11/2017
This is great!
Sandaime Hokage chapter 10 . 9/27/2017
Enjoying the read so far