Reviews for Birds of a Feather
YuukiAsuna-Chan chapter 4 . 5/6
Um, gotta ask but that fight should have been easy for him. Gae Bolg insta win against his opponent
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 4/30
lol
Paxloria chapter 1 . 3/17
This seems a bit like some sort of mata (what IS "meta" anyway?) crossover between "IN FLIGHT" by gabriel blessing and "IRON HEART" by Cavalyn
Daemon Sadi chapter 9 . 2/27
thanks for the story! :)
it was a fun read, though I'm not much of a fan of extensive "metas"...

take care!
monkiepawn chapter 9 . 1/21
I must say, I have never seen better interaction in a so simple way.

I really enjoy it, so no idea if this is completed, discontinued or in hiatus, but if its the last 2, hope we can see more. But if its the first one, hope we can see omakes or a continuation, haha. That's just how much I enjoy it :D
7137 chapter 9 . 1/1
I have to admit, at first I was hesitant to read this fic because I wasn't sure about the pairing, but now I really want the story to continue
Hercules8 chapter 5 . 9/12/2015
I'm liking this story! :)
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
fireguy0922: First let me say I agree that the Uzume/Shiro ship isn't used enough. I've only seen it in three times. This fic, a couple connected shorts from Blessing, and a couple loosely connected shorts from Sage of Eyes. ...well there's also that new fic Fragment of the Night but it doesn't feel like Uzume.
Second keep you hopes up this was brought back after ending before it could happen again.
fireguy0922 chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
This feels kinda unfinished, but I guess you decided to discontinue it. It's really good! I love the Uzume/Shirou character pairing, which hasn't appeared in many other of the Fate and Sekirei crossovers. Hope you will continue this sometime.
Esrath chapter 9 . 1/27/2015
This awesome. You are awesome. Please update
Noble1998 chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
I WISH FOR UPDATE!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
not that I don't enjoy your other series, there well written, funny and have really good fight scenes, it's just I like this one more and would really like another chapter. it has what shirou should have be in a fate/sekirei crossover, he can not only match but surpass sekirei. also I really want to see karasuba vs. shirou, and everyone else's reactions to the truth about shirou.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 2 . 5/16/2014