Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Apocalypse Legionaire 117 chapter 9 . 4/10
Well, this has been an interesting fic.. So it's completed then? I was hoping for more but then again this was originally an omake. In any case, I enjoyed reading the interactions between Shirou and Uzume. Looking forward to your next update and keep up the awesome work!
Ibskib chapter 4 . 3/27
An entertaining read so far although it could use some more proofreading, it's a bit rough around the edges.
The author have a bit of trouble with homophones, and similar things that require thorough proofreading to fix.
Just skimming before uploading isn't enough.

A few mistakes I remembered, consistent with the kind that typically pops up each chapter
barley - barely
defiantly - definitely
co-op - co-opt
She gave a sigh she and - She gave a sigh and
look on the bright side out things - look on the bright side of things
Sammy Holzbein chapter 9 . 2/22
Quirky, adorable and sweet, I definitely like this Story. Thanks.
two things: 1) are shirou and crow going to fight? 2) how strong exactly is shirou in this? from what I could tell from his previous fights he's on pretty equal terms with the normel sekirei with just reinforcement and his two married blades(can't spell there names). please do not under power shirou, that is a pretty big pet peeve of mine. I know he can't just bust out magic left and right in the other fic's but the tend to take it to a ridiculous level, like GB "In flight". please don't do that, please let shirou bust out gea bolg or caliburn.
Biblio388 chapter 9 . 2/11
Like the little interactions and how they get along so well.
Biblio388 chapter 8 . 2/11
Enjoyable getting to watch things develop.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 2/11
That does seem like something Uzume would not hesitate to do if she thought she could get that outcome. Great story.
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 2/11
Really enjoying how this is turning out. Fun and interesting usually spells a good time.
Biblio388 chapter 3 . 2/11
Interesting and a good read.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 2/11
Like how that worked out. Nice start and some interesting information.
you know, I just realized something reading this chapter. now I haven't read the original all that much but from what little I do know no one knew uzume was the veiled sekirei. but didn't uzume help matsu escape from MIB, and wouldn't homura, being the sekirei guardian and one of the single numbers have some idea of the nature of uzume's powers? why didn't they put 2 and 2 together?
SilverIceRing chapter 9 . 2/6
Huh. So it is still going, even if at a slow pace. Looking forward to how that's going to go, and how they're going to deal with Higa. Or Minato's sister. Either one is a recipe for trouble.

And the kinky five way exists? That would be an awesome sight to see.

I could have sworn I already had this in my alerts. How strange...

Update again soon!
Tacitus chapter 9 . 2/5
"I'm gonna be a wizard!"

you win at everything, but fuck ffnet for disabling copypaste, why must I type that out instead of highlightmiddle click on my lunix
you know, I've always wondered about that lemon rule. I've seen series break it, heck, I've seen stand alone stories break it, and yet now one removes them. not that I want them to, it's just odd.
Impstar chapter 9 . 2/4
I actually like this little story. It has some moving moments and I like your development.

I hope you complete it (like complete complete) soon.