Reviews for Birds of a Feather
Woah chapter 10 . 9/4/2017
Finally, another chapter from one of the better writers! In all honesty, I find reading your work much more enjoyable than reading GB's.
thepkrmgc chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
its a shame the nasuverse doesnt allow for shirou to advertise in the phonebook as a wandering hero, that would be pretty awesome
duskrider chapter 10 . 9/3/2017
Interesting.
Prodigal Priest chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
Glad to hear you live. And much obliged for the chapter.
Thespurgin chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
uhhh... is this supposed to be listed as complete?

I'm not complaining about what we have, it just feels kind of like a deadstop here...
alexkellar chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
Oh my god you're alive ! I live! thank you for the chapter your excellency. no, seriously xD was good, it is good to see that a good story has not yet died and there are possibilities to see its continuation ÂșuÂș
Guest chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
Wait, wasn't Rin's Trigger a knife piercing her heart, and that the Trigger can be anything, either fear inducing, sexual inducing, or nothing at all.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/2/2017
Man, I really hate that stupid:
"a ways"

Dumb anywayS making people use that dumb: a wayS, a hallwayS, etc.
ARSLOTHES chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
really interesting concept
Biblio388 chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
This would be one of the serious ones then. Haven't seen anything from these two series n a little while, so it is nice to get back into them even a little bit. Good chapter.
Biblio388 chapter 7 . 9/2/2017
It is hilarious to see someone as aggressively passionate as Uzume deal with Shirou and get to see how confused/uncomfortable he tends to react to such. Having fun reading this story and want to thank the author for making it available to us readers.
7thManiac chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
What a pleasant surprise!
SmacksKiller chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
Woohoo! Update!
neogoki chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
its ALIVE!
Ever wonder what would happen if Uzume ever met Kuro from Prisma/Illya ? I think they either become best friends and allys in echi
OR bitter rivals for title of "The Man[Tomboy] in the house"

Karasuba hunting Shirou, took her long enough
Uzume with Magic, does that make her the first alien Magus? (vampire don't count, they were humans once)
LookItsADoggy chapter 10 . 9/2/2017
Woah, this is back? Would never have seen that coming
167 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »