Reviews for Is My Voice Not Reaching You?
fanfiction lover 228 chapter 1 . 1/24
Best story I've read yet for this pairing. It describes the love they have for eachother and how strong that love is. Great story it was well witten and the plot was good too. This is awesome I'd recomend it. Can't wait to read more stories from you )
Cassie McCormick chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is so fluff and yet so angst, I love that combination.
The oneshot was great. I was nothing to depressed, because they were not together and then come to an end as well... no. So many feelings.
It was beautiful. :'3
anonymous person chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
*wipe the tears in the end (/T_T)*
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
A part of me died in the beginning...but it revived towards the end..sort of. sdfsadklfjkl you did a wonderful job with this :o
MOVEDTOANOTHER chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
This is a good story it brought tears out of my eyes. The drama of it was magical. I hate that blonde girl so much she ruins every Shizaya story out there. I am glad something works out for Izaya in the end *sniffs*
Bloom Flower chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Very cute but intense!
Melmel Phase chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Awww I loved it the detail was amazing and clear -hearts- I loved it. Ugh I hate Vorona. Never liked her really that's why she's actively hated in one of my fics :D I really love this though. It was enticing and dark but with an edge of sweetness to it. Fabulous work Keep it up! :3
Kawaii Booty Boy chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I suddenly have an urge to scream until i loose my voice O_O I have no clue why, i'm not longing for anyone nor am i depressed (i think), i just want to O_O. I love this! Awesomely written, and stopped in a perfect place :3
XandyPants chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
this was just beautiful. Poor Izaya
I loved it
Kuromi Shinku chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is a wonderful job. Here is 23.37, and here I am, shivering and almost crying. Izaya feeling are described perfectly, and I felt so bad for him.
A friend of mine had something really close to the lynne when he lost his twin (he isn't dead, but he disappeared of a month and he still don't want to tell us why) Reading about Izaya remembered me of those moments, you did a great job.
I'm so happy they got together again.
brusinecka chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
And I'm glad this reached me. OMG, I cried in a bus while reading this, gosh... I should start controlling myself :D
Well written, loved it. What else?
ShizuoxIzaya-sama chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I usually feel bad for Shizuo, since Izaya is the way he is and he just loves to mess with Shizu-chan so much...But you managed to make me feel really bad for Izaya and be really angry on Shizuo. Well, good that they end up together again in the end. As for writing: I was a little bit confused for a little while, since you used for Shizuo both 'he' and 'you', but I got used to it quickly, everything else was good, there's nothing bad to say about your style :) Thank you for nice story and keep writing, ne? I'm looking forward to read more from you :)
Kyro chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Wow. This is really good, I read it a bunch of times 3 and still love it.