Reviews for In Flight Gaiden: A New Dawn
Swordude chapter 8 . 10/5
Bwahahaha! make it stop, it's too much! Every time I think it's going to calm down you add something new you magnificent bastard. Keep 'em coming. I love it.
zachary2 chapter 8 . 9/11
Hup, hup HURRAY!
Luna's Meow chapter 7 . 9/12/2014
I just had a thought. I was watching UBW, and when Shiro cut off Gilgamesh's arm, the sword Ea fell into the ground in Shiro's Reality Marble. Just like the swords that were already there from UBW.

Now, if UBW is the materialization of the soul, and that world goes back inside of him one the spell ends... Shouldn't Ea now be inside of him as well? Much like Avalon, shouldn't UBW route Shiro now have yet another true Noble Phantasm held inside his body? One that he doesn't need to copy, especially since he *can't*, but can summon outside of himself and use? How would having such an Alien thing inside of him affect him? His magecraft? His circuits? How would Avalon react to it? The sheathe of Excalibur, being mixed with the sword Ea instead of it's intended blade?
Telron chapter 8 . 7/1/2014
LOL you must update this since this is epically hilarious so far. I look forward to seeing what happens next now
Luna's Meow chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
Are you still willing to write this? Loving this whole Solar Exalted thing you've put me on. Getting way too into reading up on it now. Looks interesting.
FanFicReader712012 chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
Great work
FanFicReader712012 chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
FanFicReader712012 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
Oh Fuck. She mobilized the EMIYA Rangers. You know shit is in between the fanblades when that particular branch of the Throne of Shirous is called upon.
alfonse08 chapter 8 . 10/20/2013
I seriously hope you haven't abandoned this story, because I really like the plot you have going here.