Reviews for The Aces of Razgriz
Sombre chapter 34 . 2/3
oooh shits getting interesting now
major wallace chapter 34 . 2/4
nice work
Random Useless Info chapter 34 . 2/4
Ooh damn, the final showdown! Can't wait for that one!
lixiaofossil chapter 34 . 2/4
Wow! Blaze actually flew into that monster's primary weapon and survived! Doing a tunnel flight in a stationary mega-structure like Megalith and Chandelier, but flying into barrel of an airborne superweapon is complete different story! Wishing actual game of ACE Combat 5 has this setting.
Solo Wing 11 chapter 34 . 2/4
Finally, i've find this fic recently, and I fell for it, this and Ribbon are on another level, this is excellent, amazing, and what you do with the plot it's incredible. And, nicely done with the last part, the ADF-01 is on the fight, almost like PJ was Grimm on that moment... god, I was sad when I see him go in front of me and take the laser, I was so enraged that only think on kill Pixy that time. I ask what happened with the ADFX that Green have on the attack on Curtis, it has to be somewhere.
And, by the way, nice way to say: "The Dance of Wolf and Fox" or "The Dance of Lobo and Zorro", am I wrong?, anyway, I'm waiting for the next chapter, the last Dogfight and the settle of Antonio's revenge, let see how it ends, see ya.
"It's starting to come down"
Lord Jaric chapter 34 . 2/3
So Green is fly the Falken, this should be interesting.
Captain Sombre chapter 1 . 1/29
And I've never said this before, but in my personal opinion, your stories are the best fanfiction for this that I have read, and I won't read any others because its like... I have accepted your stories, your universe as the extended canon for Ace Combat. I just thought you should know that. If I wanted a story for something, I'd think about you (not implying that I want you to write me a story️) You can tell it like no one else can, its not overdone, it really doesn't stray from anything, and I like how you explain the techy stuff, both realistic and non, and whenever I read this, I just feel at peace. Ok I better stop now cause I'll end up writing a story about how much I love yours xD. Right then, good night.
Captain Sombre chapter 33 . 1/29
As always Blaze, excellent work. Also, a little fantasy of mine, for the people who have died in both stories, when there is a moment where Antonio is sad about that or something, could you have "A Tout Le Monde" playing somewhere? Or perhaps Antonio already knows the song but hasn't mentioned it yet? Alright, stay frosty, Sombre out.
UltraMickey chapter 33 . 7/15/2015
Too late for a rewrite when you are already so invested in the story. I don't want to read a rewrite, I just want to see the finished product.
Epic Zealot Productions 2.0 chapter 33 . 7/9/2015
Reading that last bit got me wondering on which old friend will appear, I want to know who it is, now!
Corvo Regandorf chapter 32 . 6/9/2015
I can not wait for kei to meet shiro that will be awesome. Great chappy, it's kill me I want to know who green eyes is already you tease.

~Shadow'Blaze14~
Funster1 chapter 32 . 6/6/2015
A-MAZING story... or stories, both were amazing (I actually read The Ribbon first) and honestly I'm glad i read it first it fits together. How accurate you are with everything I love your writing I want moooorrrreeeee! :P like please do make more though I haven't played ace combat infinity due to a lack of a PS3 but I've watched enough of it to understand, so please for the sake of my insanity please write more stories and continue Castillo's adventures.
Captain Sombre chapter 32 . 4/26/2015
Pure excellence Sir, you are a superb writer.
Repressed Hero chapter 32 . 4/25/2015
Man that chapter gave me the chills when the Yukes, and Oseans joined the Razgriz. One of the best parts I think honestly.
Lord Jaric chapter 32 . 4/25/2015
All that is left now it the SOLG itself.