Reviews for The Aces of Razgriz
Sombre chapter 1 . 7/13
I'm just gonna go sit in the corner (lay on bed actually its 0321 hours...) and cry and hopefully fall asleep to A Tout le Monde by Megadeth. (contrary to the band name it's a really beautiful song) ok cry time :,(
Sombre chapter 1 . 7/13
By the way 'not an anon' right in the feels is an understatement, I just want to cry so damn hard... oh God why... :,'(
Sombre chapter 35 . 7/13
Please God, dear Lord this cannot be the end... Antonio... I suppose he finally gets to be with Miranda... Rest in peace..
not an anon chapter 35 . 6/20
oh man right in the feels ;_;
Mr.ANBUninja chapter 35 . 6/22
Want a good song to just sit back and reflect on the whole story? (Which i am positive isnt over yet) "Starset-My Demons"

Either way, I shall be awaiting the next chapter, for what ever reason I keep hoping Antonio isn't of the dead, and for how you end the fic...past few days since I've read the last chapter I've been mulling around my own "after the fact" fic in my head around yours, though as I said, it all depends on the outcome of this fic

Btw, nice to see someone actually using names of the missiles in their shortened forms.
fulcrum101 chapter 23 . 6/13
Very good story. I like the part where Blaze is rambling out of his mind and scribbling nonsense. Very funny.
This story gave me an idea of write my own ace combat story: The Frozen war. Estovakia and Belka fight each other.

Keep up the good work.
he died just like that? i think theres alot more chapter to come then
Please tell me this isn't the last chapter, that last part seemed like a cliff hanger
Oka Nieba 1 chapter 35 . 4/29
Intense plot twist... OMG
Your stories are just... Perfect, you are a great writer
Random Useless Info chapter 35 . 4/28
Huh...? Wait a second... What're you playing at... Latex? Why is there latex in the wall..? Huh...? I'm confused...
AC5junky chapter 1 . 2/14
I can't wait to see who you pick to be Green. I like how you brought Naomi back for a scene but left out the love fude like Maranda and she had over Antonio, lol. The entire story, the building relationship between Kie and Antonio, the addition of Pitbull and the fact that Kie was apart of it made a great twist for the whole story. My suggestion that I will give is to have Blaze go head to head with green in the air then also let then have a hand to hand fight between the two tilk Blaze comes out on top (of course) but right before the final blow is to be given, Blaze stops himself and says that he's going to be human and let Green be taken by authorities for trial. After that, I'd say let Kie and Blaze "move in together " and then jump forward a little whoe later when they get married. That's the twists and idea I have to give. Thanks for the great stories behind the games.
Sombre chapter 34 . 2/3
oooh shits getting interesting now
major wallace chapter 34 . 2/4
nice work
Random Useless Info chapter 34 . 2/4
Ooh damn, the final showdown! Can't wait for that one!
lixiaofossil chapter 34 . 2/4
Wow! Blaze actually flew into that monster's primary weapon and survived! Doing a tunnel flight in a stationary mega-structure like Megalith and Chandelier, but flying into barrel of an airborne superweapon is complete different story! Wishing actual game of ACE Combat 5 has this setting.