Reviews for The Aces of Razgriz
clank2662 chapter 31 . 2/16
Love this story and the games. Still trying to beat the final mission on assault horizon.
Polaris chapter 28 . 11/15/2014
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely adore your story. Ace combat five is one of my favorite games, and I've always wanted there to be a more in detail novel of it. You have provided just that! I love all the twist that you put into the story and the characters and drama that you've added. I'm a sucker for a good romance truely. Your story also reminded me of how much I love to fly. I'm actually a pilot in training right now, and sometimes I forget how wonderful and special a thing it is to be in the sky. Your story really gives me more of an appreciation for it. And I say it's your story because, well, everything that makes this special and different is the things that you added. If you wanted to, you could easily change this into an original work with some modification. The character elements that you've thrown in are what make such a thing possible. You should do a rewrite of this one day and turn it into an editor. Thanks for the awesome read!
sombre chapter 31 . 11/3/2014
great story man, i was wondering too, did you play Medal of Honor pacific assault? ive noticed a couple of things in these two stories and i swear its like its right out of MoH (which is cool :D)
Lord Jaric chapter 31 . 11/1/2014
I'm pretty sure PJ is dead. From what I remember playing the game and according to Acepedia, Pixy's attack went straight through the cockpit. And one of the cutsceens after the mission shows a piece of his plane (the one with the heart emblem) acting as a tombstone.
Doccy Larsson Seraphim chapter 31 . 11/1/2014
Quite the good chapter, my friend. Now, to answer your questions:

PJ is very likely dead. When Pixy shoots him down, the laser hits and goes through the cockpit, which would most likely kill him. Also, at the end credits, there's an image of a canard wing with the Crow Team insignia surrounded by flowers.

The other question is very difficult. I would assume him to most likely be Slash, although he and Viper look quite similar. Either way, Bishop likely remained in the military after the whole NRF buisness, which would most likely explain his new leadership of the Ridgebacks.

Also, you can often in cutscenes see a female pilot who looks very similar to Kei Nagase. So he's most likely Slash.

Hope this helps,

DLS
DGKSilver chapter 30 . 9/13/2014
Been reading this non-stop. God, please update
major wallace chapter 30 . 8/19/2014
nice work
Roy McFreely chapter 30 . 8/8/2014
El perro,el perro, es mi carazon
El gato,el gato, el gato no es bueno
cilantro es cantante
cilantro es muy famoso
cilantro es el hombre con el queso del diablo!
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 30 . 8/7/2014
Thank you so much for this chapter, I love the update so much, I feel real sorry for Kei, you know because of being lied to, but I love how good the story is going and how it flows perfectly with the video game.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 29 . 8/7/2014
Great Chapter, I really like how Antonio escaped the police and killed Ghost. Made of an epic chapter!
Lord Jaric chapter 30 . 8/4/2014
Weren't the Gray Men only made up of Belkans who controlled the country?
AbdelZN chapter 29 . 7/15/2014
A very good chapter , u do an amazing job of filling In the details , It seems the story is almost coming to an end , its very sad actually , I just hope u write more about th lifes of razgriz after the war , like two chapters or something like that , keep it up , thnx
lixiaofossil chapter 29 . 6/21/2014
Already got ACE Combat Infinity? Too bad I may never get a hold of it. Pretty frustrating right? BTW, good reference on Namco's other games.
Lord Jaric chapter 29 . 6/19/2014
Didn’t the journalist from Zero interview Pixy during the Usean Continental War. Why did you change it to a war simulation.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 12 . 5/13/2014
I love this chapter so much! I love it when Antonio told Kei the truth, this looks the beginning of a very good relationship for the both of them.