Reviews for The Aces of Razgriz
SombreDolphin93 chapter 1 . 4/12
so i keep hearing about this high G barrel roll, and i keep trying to imagine how antonio does it but i cant figure it out, can anybody shed some light on the subject?
Lord Jaric chapter 23 . 4/10
Looking back on these three chapters I recall Antonio saying that Thunderhead was involved. He said because during the stadium attack thunderhead called back the fighters, but I think what TH ment by "called back" was that he was able to convince them the attack was real and stopped them from RTBing and head for the stadium. Only pointing this out in case you were thinking of bring TH back later on.
AbdelZN chapter 6 . 4/9
If any of you wants to review but can't cuz they already did review this chapter all u gotta do is go to an older chapter one uhavent reviewed and review from there .
Glad to be of help
AbdelZN chapter 24 . 4/8
One of my favourite missions ...I love the part when the arkbird makes one last attempt at gaining altitude only to be shot down ...its sad to know about antonio's father kinda reminds me of house m.d...his friend harkin is a better father for Antonio ...Laughed so much at kei thinking he was gonna propose , its always fun to read your story , I hope the next chapter doesn't take as long ...and btw ur the one who's awesome for continuing this despite being as busy as hell ...thnx man
Damn...thats cruel man.
SombreDolphin93 chapter 28 . 3/31
lol nice chapter xD, but its nice to hear you are still working on it, i love these stories man, i hope you can keep writing them, live long and prosper :D
Repressed Hero chapter 28 . 4/1
Awe c'mon I avoid pranks all day just to get hit with one in the least expected place. But non the less well played. As for Infinity your guess is as good as mine, since information about it ceased after the beta. But i'm sure it will be worth the wait since the beta was a good time. Who knows maybe we even flew together?
AbdelZN chapter 28 . 4/1
Ooohhhhh ur mean ! How could u do this to us ...just kidding ...I'm really eager to read the next one , If I remember correctly they're gonna meet Bartlett in this one ...as for infinity nothing has been announced yet.
SombreDolphin93 chapter 27 . 3/3
Man i love this story, that sucks about your college though :c i also like your other story too :D
An0n Author chapter 27 . 1/15
Hey, take your time man. I'd rather take a more well written chapter that would have taken a bit longer (Even if it's other things that have gotten in the way of writing) then having a chapter pumped out very quickly. Plus, it feels much more exciting to see a story you love, and hasn't updated in a long time, get updated :D Keep up the good work and I'm waiting patiently for the next chapter.
Repressed Hero chapter 27 . 1/14
Keep up the good work, i appreciate you taking time to keep this updated with all you have going on with your college work.
AbdelZN chapter 27 . 1/14
Great chapter ...I know we bitch a lot about a new one (maybe its only me )but its only because of how attached we have become to your version of the story ...I tried following other authors ,but it never seemed to satisfy me as much as your story does ...keep up the good work.
Lord Jaric chapter 27 . 1/13
I know the feeling, last semester I had so many papers to do that I could do my fanfiction (although I did get make a bit of my own fiction for a class), and now this semester I'm going to be busy with my senior project that I probably wont get around to my fanfiction again.

Good work as always.
strikefreedom20a chapter 26 . 1/1
Keep it up
assassino1480 chapter 26 . 12/28/2013
This I absolutely fantastic so far. This is by far the best AC5 fanfic I've read. A few chapters back, you asked the fans who Green should be. I don't know if that poll is still open, but I'm going to cast my vote anyway. I think it should be PJ. I personally think that would be the best choice, but it's your fanfic, so based on what I've seen whatever you pick will turn out to be great. I've had some ideas for a fanfic floating around in my head for quite a while now, and after reading this through, I think I'll get started. Thanks for a great read!