Reviews for The Aces of Razgriz
UltraMickey chapter 33 . 7/15
Too late for a rewrite when you are already so invested in the story. I don't want to read a rewrite, I just want to see the finished product.
Epic Zealot Productions 2.0 chapter 33 . 7/9
Reading that last bit got me wondering on which old friend will appear, I want to know who it is, now!
Shadow'Blaze14 chapter 32 . 6/9
I can not wait for kei to meet shiro that will be awesome. Great chappy, it's kill me I want to know who green eyes is already you tease.

~Shadow'Blaze14~
Funster1 chapter 32 . 6/6
A-MAZING story... or stories, both were amazing (I actually read The Ribbon first) and honestly I'm glad i read it first it fits together. How accurate you are with everything I love your writing I want moooorrrreeeee! :P like please do make more though I haven't played ace combat infinity due to a lack of a PS3 but I've watched enough of it to understand, so please for the sake of my insanity please write more stories and continue Castillo's adventures.
Captain Sombre chapter 32 . 4/26
Pure excellence Sir, you are a superb writer.
Repressed Hero chapter 32 . 4/25
Man that chapter gave me the chills when the Yukes, and Oseans joined the Razgriz. One of the best parts I think honestly.
Lord Jaric chapter 32 . 4/25
All that is left now it the SOLG itself.
lixiaofossil chapter 32 . 4/25
Blaze's wingmen really should stay outside the tunnel, that's what I was thinking when running this mission.
clank2662 chapter 31 . 2/16
Love this story and the games. Still trying to beat the final mission on assault horizon.
Polaris chapter 28 . 11/15/2014
Hey, I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely adore your story. Ace combat five is one of my favorite games, and I've always wanted there to be a more in detail novel of it. You have provided just that! I love all the twist that you put into the story and the characters and drama that you've added. I'm a sucker for a good romance truely. Your story also reminded me of how much I love to fly. I'm actually a pilot in training right now, and sometimes I forget how wonderful and special a thing it is to be in the sky. Your story really gives me more of an appreciation for it. And I say it's your story because, well, everything that makes this special and different is the things that you added. If you wanted to, you could easily change this into an original work with some modification. The character elements that you've thrown in are what make such a thing possible. You should do a rewrite of this one day and turn it into an editor. Thanks for the awesome read!
sombre chapter 31 . 11/3/2014
great story man, i was wondering too, did you play Medal of Honor pacific assault? ive noticed a couple of things in these two stories and i swear its like its right out of MoH (which is cool :D)
Lord Jaric chapter 31 . 11/1/2014
I'm pretty sure PJ is dead. From what I remember playing the game and according to Acepedia, Pixy's attack went straight through the cockpit. And one of the cutsceens after the mission shows a piece of his plane (the one with the heart emblem) acting as a tombstone.
Doccy Larsson Seraphim chapter 31 . 11/1/2014
Quite the good chapter, my friend. Now, to answer your questions:

PJ is very likely dead. When Pixy shoots him down, the laser hits and goes through the cockpit, which would most likely kill him. Also, at the end credits, there's an image of a canard wing with the Crow Team insignia surrounded by flowers.

The other question is very difficult. I would assume him to most likely be Slash, although he and Viper look quite similar. Either way, Bishop likely remained in the military after the whole NRF buisness, which would most likely explain his new leadership of the Ridgebacks.

Also, you can often in cutscenes see a female pilot who looks very similar to Kei Nagase. So he's most likely Slash.

Hope this helps,

DLS
DGKSilver chapter 30 . 9/13/2014
Been reading this non-stop. God, please update
major wallace chapter 30 . 8/19/2014