Reviews for Shift
Johnlockian girl chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Please please tell me what microft did! The bum face let them be happppyyyyy aaaaaagggghhhhh!
ArabellaFaith chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This was absolutely lovely! Thank you for writing!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Such a fascinating story.
evie chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
loved it!
klmdreams44 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I quite enjoyed this, especially the whole not talking about things aspect. Thank you for writing!
Lu chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
No, the repetitions didn't make the story bland. It gave a sense of rhythm, of the compounding of events/gestures that changed their relationship. Emotion in the end makes the sex scenes better. When people do them just as pure sex it's actually boring, I usually just give up and don't finish them. The emotions are what keep them in character. Beautifully done, thanks for the story!
ising4life chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Loved this story! Great job! The steps of their relationship were adorable!
Viona Lemieux chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
A pleasure to read:)
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Its seems completely realistic! ! ! ! This is VERY well done! ! I could barely read the part when Sherlock botched the bj...it was sooo embarrassing! ! ! ! !

If only they realized that they love each other in real(TV)life! ! !
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I love this story so much. To use a phrase my brother has started to use: "I love it a stupid lot."
sKyLaR KnIgHt chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Fantastic story!

Thanks for sharing x3
cary chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
i have been sick and rather miserablefinding this fan fic has made me feel much better. It was lovely. It made me smile in various places and i found it quite hot. So thank you for writing it.
Vicky chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Wow...just Wow O_O
Annie chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
This was brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I love that you started the story with how John would react to being asked when it began, and then ended with Sherlock's reaction to the same thing. Don't worry, the repetition did not come across as bland. I thought it was a very important reminder to the reader, as well as a nice stylistic choice. I really loved how all of their actions built on top of each other. No matter what the shift in their relationship was, everything else stayed the same. I adored this story. Well done!

-Annie
EJ 12212012 chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Mmmm... That was delightful. Thank you for sharing this. It truly was a 'labour of love'. I could read it in every word. Absolutely fantastic.