Reviews for Shift
readingaccount chapter 1 . 4/3
This is brilliant! Love your writing and can't wait to read more of your work.
naughtynati chapter 1 . 10/12/2015
In the words of Sherlock Holmes...beautiful ;)
mikiC chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
I have read this story a few times now and I absolutely love it

I haven't written a review before because it's been years since you've put anything up, but on the off chance you visit here again I'd like you to know how good it is

your language is flawless and the slow slow progression of their relationship is so sweet and more importantly, it's believable.
the best friends to lovers story I have read on here 3
Lara Zed chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
That was phenomenal. It had everything I'd want in a fanfic - except for the "until they weren't"! Augh, I hope you wrote a sequel! I'll have to check your fic list. Regardless, that was truly lovely. I loved the descriptions of the small changes and getting to see the relationship build, I thought the characterization was solid and believable, and the sex scenes were varied a and hot. Great job!
Johnlockian girl chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Please please tell me what microft did! The bum face let them be happppyyyyy aaaaaagggghhhhh!
ArabellaFaith chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This was absolutely lovely! Thank you for writing!
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Such a fascinating story.
evie chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
loved it!
klmdreams44 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
I quite enjoyed this, especially the whole not talking about things aspect. Thank you for writing!
Lu chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
No, the repetitions didn't make the story bland. It gave a sense of rhythm, of the compounding of events/gestures that changed their relationship. Emotion in the end makes the sex scenes better. When people do them just as pure sex it's actually boring, I usually just give up and don't finish them. The emotions are what keep them in character. Beautifully done, thanks for the story!
ising4life chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Loved this story! Great job! The steps of their relationship were adorable!
Viona Lemieux chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
A pleasure to read:)
Mangal2012 chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
Its seems completely realistic! ! ! ! This is VERY well done! ! I could barely read the part when Sherlock botched the bj...it was sooo embarrassing! ! ! ! !

If only they realized that they love each other in real(TV)life! ! !
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I love this story so much. To use a phrase my brother has started to use: "I love it a stupid lot."
Eoeo chapter 1 . 8/15/2013