Reviews for Puppy Shots
Clavemien Nigram Rosa chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
The cuteness of your fic had me dying in a bottomless pit of fluff and giggles. :-)
Lol, Kise is so sweet.
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Kyaa! My little, cute Nigou! :)
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I died of the fluffiness. Really, I did. I love this pairing, I love this idea, I just - kyaaa, lemme just die of fangirling right here! :)
Kensy Echo chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
It's a really cute FanFic-ssu! XD Aww Kisecchi! Why you're so cute and lovely X'3 I thought it was really and engagement ring D': but knowing they're still a middle school student...don't worry Kisecchi! Someday in the future, you will get the real one XD

Happy birthday for your friend! Keep writing!

KensyEcho
Ajilika11 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Too cute, too cute!
Toyami chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I ENJOYED SO MUUUUUUCH! TTTT

KiKuro is my OTP, too, so I really really really LOVED this fic!
The idea of Kise-kun getting Nigou for Kurokocchi and caring for him for a week is just too adorable!
And how he made himself a dog for him!
Kurokocchi was really cute, too XD

"Is this an engagement ring?"
- not now, Kise-kun, but it will come for sure. *smirk*

Seriously, this one was so well written! Fluffy and cute AND WITH SO MUCH LOVE!

Thank you for this one! ;w;
Orcux chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Holy... I was pleasantly surprised when Kise began to act like a dog. So cute! Haha! Never would've expected that Kuroko would ask for a dog! :O Though it did make for happy times, so all's well that ends well.

KiKuro fluff FTW! It feels kinda lonely here, like no one actually really writes for this pairing! :(

Thanks for sharing this with us!
Kiyoumi chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
Waaahh! This is too cute! My mom got me a puppy as a gift, and this just reminds me of him so much! And the thought of Kise doing this for Kuroko is great!
MasterIso chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This fanfic is completely and absolutely very extremely cute ! xD
Aominecchi chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I liked it! It was really sweet and very heart-warming. So Christmas like! Also it's sweet that you wrote this for your friend Kirei. Happy Birthday as well Kirei enjoy this awesome story written by a great friend :D!