Reviews for A Soul of Fire
Grinja chapter 34 . 7/30
Well I can assure you that you aren't the first person to have Homura x Tsukiumi. A Lord of The Land of Fire already did it about 5 years ago in his fic.

Still, I saw what you've done here. Karasuba gets winged to Shirou, and Yume gets winged to Blackmore so they can have their epic fight just as promised, but with way more at stake than either thought possible.
To be perfectly clear, this is the best fate/sekirei story.
AzureStorms chapter 34 . 7/29
So I read this story a while back when it was about 25 chapters or so and then stopped to let the chapters build up cause cliff hangers are my mortal enemy. So yeah caught up...awww damn.

Having said that I absolutely love your writing style. Attention to detail, pacing, character interaction, and the original concept of the whole thing in this cross-over is fantastic. It's been a long time since a fanfiction has given me such strong emotions while reading. Gahhh now I have to wait for more. Oh well.

Looking forward to more.
Racke chapter 34 . 7/29
YES! The ship is sailing!

And now I'm giggling evilly to myself at the thought of how other people will be reacting to this. Because wow. Aiming for "that" straight away is probably going to leave a lot of people's jaws on the floor.

Shirou's past is being revealed, and Grail War story-time is largely diverted, but we haven't seen any of the other magi-members of the crowd yet. Rin, Sakura, Miya, the rest of the Sekirei... There are a lot of people who'll be affected by this aftermath, and it'll be interesting to see how they'll deal with it.

Also, Yume within Musubi had a consciousness of her own. So, does that mean that it's possible for her Core to have become "tainted" with Musubi, to the point where Musubi can be a consciousness within Yume? I'm not sure, but am now vaguely curious about it. Mostly just gleefully anticipating Rin encountering an almost-Musubi that calls someones else "Master" though. Kind of getting the feeling that it's going to hurt.
scorpioneldar chapter 34 . 7/28
huh i acctually ship them too and i hate the idea of turning him into a woman
I had no idea how to get around that though so... yeah
honestly i think they are better for each other than any other cannon characters could be
Fate Online chapter 34 . 7/28
This isn't amateurish at all. The only reason I skipped the chapters before chapter 33 is because this doesn't really "click" with me, I couldn't get into it like Birds Of A Feather.
giodan chapter 34 . 7/28
uhhhrrrahhhhh! long live tho new paring!
Parks98 chapter 34 . 7/28
Wow I am speechless. That was as Amazing as I thought it would be. Keep it up
About that ending: All I can say is "It's about bloody time!"
OBSERVER01 chapter 34 . 7/28
dayumm! must have more!
formerlyarandomreviewer chapter 34 . 7/28
I saw this coming since it became apparent that Homura was keeping his dangly bits.
Agailius chapter 34 . 7/28
Homura/Tsukiumi FTW! I do hope Shirou can reconcile with his mom and sister in the future, though.
XenotheWise135 chapter 34 . 7/28
I also think you're like... literally the first person to have two Sekirei get together in the first place. I really like the idea, to be honest. Keep up the good work. I'm excited to see where the story goes from here.
Ranmyaku Kiritsu chapter 34 . 7/28