Reviews for A Soul of Fire
River king chapter 40 . 3/2
;)
D72 chapter 18 . 2/25
Property damage pre-assessment : All of it.
D72 chapter 11 . 2/25
Fashion Emperor Nero. A very different 40k. :P
D72 chapter 9 . 2/25
Oh man, totally don't see him as fang face anymore. Supreme Author KO! Accidental smooth operator strikes again! He's totes gonna end up with a harem. Or Nero is gonna enslave kazehana, and cure chiho to get her hands on some cloth.
D72 chapter 8 . 2/25
Of course he would need fire eyes. He's not jealous, at all... For a second I thought some retard sniped Yukari. That person would be so screwed. Takemi would probably wing karasuba just to drag out said idiot's death.

It is getting very difficult not to read shirou as anyone but ol' round shades Mc grin.
D72 chapter 3 . 2/25
Rin: fuck all kinds of duck. Minaka: That is indeed the plan! Crimson fuckr: Nice Coat.
Nero/Seras: staredown of doom. Integra: How many vampire hunting organizations does the Vatican need!?

Shirou: I'm not apologizing. *as he has arm reattached, since they can do that in type moon.
tertium03 chapter 38 . 2/21
ok
ezok chapter 40 . 1/24
Could you PM me the secret to Karasuba's termination?
Guest chapter 25 . 11/17/2016
God this deflection from Minaka was fucking golden
titan616 chapter 40 . 10/13/2016
Wow, this was a good one. You did a great job imposing plausible scientificish explanations on the Sekireiverse. Your choice for a villain was interesting, since I've never seen Gransurg Blackmore in any story before, and fitting given the whole bird thing, so he made for a great villain. And you did a good job with the character interaction, that bit where Shirou realized Tsukiumi is a tsundere like Rin was hilarious, and I loved Rin's laser eye.
Newbie1104 chapter 33 . 10/10/2016
hmm Musubi you said? I myself have never taken much sympathy for characters who let their emotion got the better of them. So I think she kind of deserved that.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 40 . 10/9/2016
Awesome story! I'm not that familiar with the Fate series outside of Zero and Stay Night, but it was definitely interesting and enjoyable to read.

Sekirei is... honestly a pretty terrible story, for a multitude of obvious reasons. But as far as fanfiction goes, it has a ton of potential, and I think you did a fantastic job drawing it out. The characterization was good, and I really liked how you didn't make all the characters over dramatic about everything. I especially agree with the notion of trying to give the Sekirei some dignity, and I think you did a great job with that, intentionally ignoring the harem aspect of it (well, for the most part).

I personally would have liked to see some more closure with Rin/Yume/Musubi, as well as just a bit more closure in general in the epilogue, but I think from your author notes that you seemed to be getting tired of this and just kinda wanted to wrap it up.

As far as criticism goes, I think some of Shirou's fight scenes were a bit too drawn out. And the mystic eye of fire just didn't really seem to make any difference in the story, which I thought was kind of disappointing.

But as far as open ended endings go, I think you did a great job with this. Thanks for writing!
Newbie1104 chapter 22 . 10/8/2016
Hmm... Great story, I've been keeping myself away from this particular fandom since the shadow of "In Flight" is rather big here, but I'm glad that this story had taken a different turn, despite a few glaring "copied-pasted" sections at the start.

I couldn't help but wonder if you've bitten more than you could chew though... Seeing new characters and situations keep popping up... However, as the story is finished, I guess I will stick around until the end.
Im Not Itachi chapter 12 . 10/3/2016
Festival, huh? Well that gives away the game.
Guest chapter 33 . 8/23/2016
Dude, i dont care what you ended up doing with karasuba. I dont care what you've been planing all along. I've just been enjoing the hell out of this fic! ...At least, until it got to the actual action. Your battle sequences are, quite frankly (not to mention disapointingly), boring. What's worse is that it's contrite. You've tiped the scale in terms of ability and strength so far against your protagonists that when they inevitably succeed (which ofcourse they will) it's like; what the frack? You're a really good writer, but you need to pace your action beter. I find myself having to constantly skip through your fight scenes inorder to reach the end of your story. You realize how weird that is?
1,312 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »