Reviews for A Soul of Fire
Dantrlan chapter 9 . 11/4
Bueno transformaste esta historia en una basura cuando llevaste a Rin y Sakura en la historia, estoy fuera
Dantrlan chapter 6 . 11/4
No me gusta la estupida amistad entre shirou y rin y menos que halla aparecido en la historia
surviversp chapter 40 . 10/24
Thank you for the enjoyable story and all the work you put into writing it to completion. I'm happy with how things ended and the interactions along the way. I would definitely recommend anyone looking at the reviews to decide if it's worth reading to give it a chance.
PsylentFox chapter 40 . 7/15
Wow, I have to say that I honestly avoided this like the plague when I saw "Shirou Kotomine Tokisada" as the main lead. Not that Fate Apocrypha is bad or anything, it's just that it was less about character development than it was flashy fight scenes that make Servants even more insane than they already were. That and once I really started digging into the Fate series as a whole I realized that there was just so much untapped potential, mainly in the Tsukihime and original Fate stories.

So when I thought that this was Apocrypha-ish with this being Amakusa Shirou I immediately put it on my backburnner. 270K words be damned! I would only read this when I was absolutely out of options... and lo and behold six months later I've literally read every Fate story of more than questionable quality with 20K words or more... and that includes every crossover that caught my attention and more!

Sekirei was one of them... I had no idea what the show was until I started reading In-Flight, and it opened up a whole world to me. Granted it's 1st rate harem trash, but I'm all about some decent harem trash. After looking into Sekirei as a whole I began to realize that it was a heaping waste of potential, and soon learned that the vast majority of fanfictions out there do more to give the Sekirei they're due... with plot and character development, as individuals and as a whole.

In fact it inspired me to begin work on my own Sekirei work, and boy do I hope that I have the willpower to finish it!

I just wanted to say that this story was far more than the some of its parts, and despite how dark it got (the twisting of the Sekirei was one that didn't sit well with me... GOOD JOB!) I thoroughly enjoyed reading every chapter. The scenes unfolded in my mind as I read them out, and it was very well done!

My only complaint would be Matsu and Kazehana's treatment, though granted Shirou is different... but I would of thought that Nero would have done a more thorough job in convincing him that as her Praetor that he deserved a vast, wonderful harem that rivaled the very Gods themselves!

For Rome! For Shirou! For harems!

Now I will go check out what else you've got written, because even if it's half of the quality of this one, then they'll be sure to be good reads! :)

(You're probably looking at this review like... "I finished this story years ago... someone's still reviewing?")
What I don’t like is the way Shirou treats Matsu and Kazehana.
Crystal chapter 38 . 4/22
Look skyward and despair.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII chapter 6 . 4/5
UH. But Rin did just admit that she just got slave to do understand said slave better. Still pretty fucked up. Shirou is not being unreasonable for chewing her out.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII chapter 5 . 4/5
...Well the real reason he became a priest is pretty dark, so I enjoyed that line immensely. Kirei is straight, the craziest bastard ever. But I love 'em.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII chapter 4 . 4/5
Oh... is that Sakura? That's good. I really hoped she would be... you know... dewormed. Hope she get all the love she can take without exploding into sugar and everything nice.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII chapter 4 . 4/5
I am in severe deficiency of 'Umu'.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII chapter 3 . 4/5
Technically, they do not use 'magic'. They use magecraft. We all know what 'True Magic' is so I will save the lecture.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII chapter 3 . 4/5
I'm honestly surprised they didn't just wipe the city off the map for having a Dead Apostle there. That's usually a good rule of thumb when dealing with those guys.
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII chapter 2 . 4/5
Nero, huh? Umu. You have good taste. If you have not seen this before I will paste it for your perusal;

I am the bone of my Saber,
Fate is my body and Extra is my blood.
I have counted over a thousand Umu,
Unknown to none,
Nor known to all,
Have withstood fanservice to create many fantasies.
Yet those hands will never hold anything,
So as I pray-
Unlimited Umu Works!

I remember reading this from a post on a fate subreddit that linked a video compilation of every "Umu". It was made me truly love her character in the end.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 40 . 3/21
Epic! Also, I think I can somehow imagine the horror of poke girls. That doesn't sound good to me. I'm definitely staying away from that so thanks for the heads up. And wtf happened to karasuba? You said to ask, so I want to know!
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 14 . 3/18
I don't know how a penguin suit could possibly look dapper...
1,381 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »