Reviews for A Soul of Fire
SaintOfReach chapter 40 . 1/12
gabedane chapter 7 . 12/27/2022
how in the hell did this Shirou get onto the throne of heroes to be summoned into a grail war? I know how EMIYA did it, but did KOTOMINE make a deal with Alaya too?
just100eyes chapter 40 . 12/9/2022
First of all, awesome story

Secondly... I don't know what is going on the comments about a gay Shirou and casual sex, there have been at most four references to Shirou having sex, and all of them are with Nero, and Shirou being gay(bi really) means nothing in the fic. In Flight is more smutty then this fic, theres an actual lemon in there and Shioru has sex with more then one person in it. In this fic sex is only mentioned and in all cases only with his wife, Nero. Did people even read the same fic? Or is it a person (or group) that are hating on the fic?

Anyway, again, awesome story, even better then In Flight in most aspects
Axccel chapter 24 . 10/21/2022
Sanity!...is for the WEAK!
Axccel chapter 4 . 10/20/2022
It'd be better to have told the truth about Nero. That she is from an alternate Earth. Which we can tell by the fact that Rome wouldn't have given a damn about whether their ruler was an Emperor or Empress and the historians and artists of the time certainly couldn't have been bothered to care. Which means she obviously was a he in Fate's universe. No need to steal Fate's Nero's credit by giving it to a woman from a different universe.

Anyway, it's Miya is a great character but always irritating in a way because the power the top Sekirei supposedly have is clearly non-existent in the series outside of a flashback that we're supposed to assume is true no matter how much evidence clearly proves it was false. The lack of power displayed later, the lack of the island being simply nuked or cut off for the people there to starve to death, the lack of missing forces, lack of reaction from the public demanding action, etc.

Most likely false memories were implanted into the eldest Sekirei to make them fear the world outside of MBI by making them think they had been attacked before and that MBI alone is to thank for the protection of their species from the mean 'ol greedy governments. This is also far more believable and exactly the sort of thing MBI both would and could do and fits its technological developments and interests in regards to the Sekirei themselves.
Axccel chapter 3 . 10/20/2022
If you're referring to Alucard, I think it's safe to say the black keys would utterly ruin him by dent of effectively circumventing all of his advantages with their abilities. Combined with the rest that executors can do and that magical fire most likely is going to be dramatically more effective against a magical being no matter their regeneration (and probably screw with it)...yeah, he probably could take on Alucard with a good chance of winning. Heck, he'd probably win outright. I'm pretty sure that Helsing didn't have anywhere near the power that even the weakest magus has when he defeated Dracula in the Helsing series's past. And his level zero army form would be basically suicide against someone with this Shirou's powers and weapons. Downright hilariously bad if he has a Reality Marble adjusted for him being a fire incarnation in this fic. Now that I think about it, that really puts Reality Marbles into perspective as to just why they are so feared in the Fate series. If you're in an enemy's marble, you're pretty much doomed. Period. There are extremely few exceptions and Alucard's disposable lives are very much not one of them.

In fact, I can't think of a way in which Alucard stands a chance at all against him if he does indeed have a fire Reality Marble. And the black keys are still OP plz nerf against something like him. Which I guess is the point since they're meant to be used against beings dramatically more powerful than humans by basically rendering their power irrelevant.
Axccel chapter 2 . 10/20/2022
The more fancy designs like Nero would want a Church to look like (oh the irony) is only a problem with the modernist Church we have today that is basically Protestant. They don't even make Churches in the shape of the cross like they're supposed to. The stupidity of bringing modernism into an organization whose entire form of existence is literally just repeated tradition. It's like lighting oil on fire and wondering where all the oil disappeared to when it burns out.
Axccel chapter 8 . 10/20/2022
Science has not at all disproven magic. Quite the opposite seeing as things thought to be magic are still unexplained or "experts" dismiss it out of hand as false instead of disproving it.

Amusingly, because of how magi in Fate classify magecraft and magic, technically science has indeed "disproven" almost all magic in the Fate universe. Think about it for a moment and you'll get what I mean.
Axccel chapter 10 . 10/20/2022
If he was in a rush, then not whipping out something powerful from the beginning to swat the flies attacking him makes no sense.

As for dodging a punch moving two hundred kilometers per hour, I'm not sure if I've seen anything in Sekirei to suggest their species is capable of avoiding such an attack. At the very least, that was extremely close range and his black keys would significantly increase his reach and therefore dramatically reduce the time to target.
Axccel chapter 15 . 10/20/2022
I don't know why people are trolling about homosexuality in this chapter. While I would agree with them if there was, I'm pretty sure they're lying for some reason. I mean, people will just look to verify it so if they're trying to mess with viewers it'd have the opposite effect due to human curiosity.

In fact, in this chapter, Homura literally says he's not into guys.
Axccel chapter 16 . 10/20/2022
That's pretty weird. Sakura of all people should know that no sekirei stands the slightest chance against a Servant. Let alone one of the most powerful and skilled Servants. Then again, she was never depicted as particularly bright. And we know she's pretty nuts.
GymNatty321 chapter 1 . 9/24/2022
man this is just a YAOI gang bang fic not worth the read 0 plot in here
Dasgun chapter 1 . 3/23/2022
o/
Guest chapter 15 . 1/18/2022
This chapter is an incredible celebration of the Tsun-Tsun ;)
Guest chapter 4 . 1/18/2022