Reviews for A Soul of Fire
Silverfang523 chapter 5 . 7/18
Aside from what I previously stated though, this is a fun story so far
Silverfang523 chapter 1 . 7/18
Um Amakisa Shirou is not the same as Emiya Shirou... Kotomine Shirou would have been born over a century prior, and would at most currently be a ruler-class servant.
demonicdie chapter 15 . 7/14
holy... SHIT!
demonicdie chapter 5 . 7/13
wow. i like shirou this way more xD
not the save people bullshit
Orelean chapter 40 . 6/3
I have to say, I think this is better than In Flight. That story was an exercise in patience and how much time can be wasted. Too much filler bullshit. This one was not. Thank you.

What In Flight did better was characterization. The filler allowed every character to become extremely fleshed out. However, I wouldn’t trade that for the story you made here. I think it ended better than the original. I think the plot twists were better. I liked Miya better in this one, and I think more people got to shine here. Homura/Tsuikimi is a pairing I support.

Good stuff. Thank you.
RunDownLord chapter 40 . 5/17
what about akitsu?
So they admit they are manipulating humanity and their very genetics to force them along a path of their choosing and.. Nothing happens? What about all the threats from before? What about their and the Churches thoughts?

This seems needlessly complicated to super charge the Sekirei race while utterly ignoring previously established story canon on how such things would have the church and Shirou react.

Good job and hand waving away massively important things? Kind of lost a good amount of respect and interesting in the story after this..
aliesterus chapter 40 . 4/18
Man, what a fun ride. Sakura's response to Miya's mask was particularly hilarious. Then Tsukiumi's response to everything. Too bad you didn't explore Rin and Tsukiumi more, two tsunderes shoved in the same room should devolve into nonsense on the levels of Ranma and Akane.
aliesterus chapter 6 . 4/17
You call this alright?! I'd hate to see what you call a crisis Shiro.
Meddlesome Guy chapter 14 . 3/8
Yeah Shiro being a bi is a big NO. It is plain sick. Like a parasite that would latch unto anyone. An incurable disease of the mind.
Meddlesome Guy chapter 15 . 3/8
Fuck I should've known the signs were there, especially with you making Homura buff up. Hetero or homo I don't care. But bisexual is just sick as fuck. Disease spreader. Dropped
RWBYFanatic64 chapter 40 . 1/24
I have no words for this...

This was by far one of the best Fate fics that I have ever stumbled upon. How do you make Minaka likable without making him a quirky villain! Just HOW! Almost all the primary recurring Characters had a depth to them, even of they did not have much ‘screentime’. And the final Battle against Blackmore was fantastic.
And the implied reason of why the Sekirei ship crashed in the first place had me rolling on the floor laughing for a good 10 minutes (the antics of the Immortal, Dimensionally-challenged Troll inadvertently strikes again [even if he was not the one behind the second moon, he still was involved in the situation]). Minaka was Badass incarnate in this fic, not only did you provide a good reason for not only his eccentrics but also provided the perfect reason as to why the sekirei plan existed in the first place. ASoF Minaka will always have my undying respect for going all out just to fix his own mistake.
CecilRedwing chapter 40 . 1/11
Ok old story but somethings have to be said. First off excellent characterization of the seikiri you did in fact give them more dignity than their creator. Second the romance was well paced and Shirou getting all three was done in a believable manner and it certainly did not feel out of place. Nero was spot on the whole time and combining her golden theater with a reality marble was genius. And most of all, you finished it, so many fate stories are left unfinished, so From the bottom of my heart thank you for the wonderful story
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
You know it doesn't work with Shirou Kotomine like how it worked with Shirou Emiya since Shirou K is a servant that actually born long ago rather than losing his memory.
Linda chapter 22 . 12/8/2017
Making Shirou bisexual is the definition of needless complications. I can't imagine why you thought it would be a good idea, particularly when there's so much going on with Rin, Sakura and the various Sekirei whose attention he has been grabbing.

I think it's a matter of your own personal preferences and biases infecting your work, which is truly disappointing. You should have saved that for a story that isn't about a guy dropped into city that's the center for a harem anime. There's too much going on already without muddying the waters further because you think it's cute or interesting for Shirou to also like cock.

Time and place. This is neither. Don't dump all your ideas in one place. It's like trying to mix too many colors together. It'll just end up ugly.
1,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »