Reviews for Riding
moerdrgz chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Uggghhh can't think...that was so amazing! Thank you!
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Awww, that's cute, it's a nice change to the normally rough (and very, very hot) sex that is normally between them :)
Furyina chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I read this fiction on my phone something like ... 5 days ago ?
Anyway, it was great ! I really like UA's and the idea of Zoro and Sanji taking the same train really "speaks" to me as I spend 3h per day in the train hahaha !
The sex scene is nice, it's written a bit like in the doujins but I don't mind, you did well and it was really pleasant to read !

I don't know what else I can add ... Just go on and write more stories :D ! I'll follow youuuuuuuu !
Prissycatice chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
every morning? Hahaha XD
so cute when Sanji try to seduce him
I like it
azab chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
i loved it it is cute
HelAuditore chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Ohmygod. Reading this as I just woke up was the best decision ever AHAHAHA XD I loved it because they were both so awkward and cute! But also hot as hell... Yes, I definitely loved it!
Valentine's Vocation chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
gyaaawww that's so cute. I like it. Sorry, let me reiterate that, I love it. I also love your AU one-shots. they most definitely make my day. so please please write more :)

x
lo chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Sexy, sweet, and well written, great job.
Reviews to Master chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
They see me rollin'. They hatin'. They goin' an' tryin'to catch me ridin' dirtay! Tryin'to catch me ridin't dirtay! Tryin'to catch me ridin' dirtay! Tryin'to catch me ridin' dirtay! Tryin'to catch me ridin't dirtay! *shot*

DAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW! Another cute sappy happy pukey rainbowy madness stowwwwyyyyyy! I jus' wanna do something that doesn't invlove contact with you aaalllll night! XD

. . .Shut the fuck up.
RedMind chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
The two seem to get it right. Fuck for now, then pursue a relationship.

Good story. It was fun to read it. :-)

Greetings