Reviews for This Is My Kingdom Come, and other writings
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 2/21
Beautiful writing. "Perfect rough guilty beautiful". Captures Emma letting go and letting someone be with her, understanding Hook's self loathing and still being with him. This is very good, thanks for writing.
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 2/21
This is very good. Hook's thoughts on the Lost Boys particularly excellent, the cycle of hurting others just very well written. They understood other here and then Emma could let herself be with him.
AMiserableLove chapter 2 . 7/21/2013
Okay so I saw you had reviewed a couple of my fics and curious I wandered over here and saw that you had written a couple so I decided to read this one.

HOLY EFF.

This was amazing! I'm seriously kinda at a loss for words because this was so good. Honestly it was perfect. Hot, in character, with just the right amount of Dark!Hook...I absolutely loved everything about it.

Can't wait to check out your other fic...unfortunately I'm swamped today so I'll have to wait but I'm GIDDY with excitement!

Awesome job!
camnz chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Perfect. Lovely story. I love the complexity that you got into the characters.
Xarrya chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Wow! Great writing. I really like dark!hook. He really does have a dark side and I think you wrote a very good one.
The Crownless Queen chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
I really loved how you wrote this, it was fantastic to read. I love this pairing - I just find them great together :p - and I really loved what you did with it in this.
Great work!
IHateTheseThings chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
I can't even put into words how good this is. Remarkable work. I sincerely hope you write more soon. Well done, my friend.
sweets1111 chapter 2 . 2/15/2013
wonderful :)
Rapunzel215 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Woah. Just... woah.
emmaducklingsssss chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Holy fuck. This fic is so tragically beautiful I can't even.
Please never stop writing, there isn't enough dark!Hook stories for my liking and yours is wonderful, as well as your Emma characterization.
theswangirl chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
Dear lord, this was so hot and rough and beautiful! Good job! Maggie is one lucky lady ;)
And great song selection, I must say ;D Happy Valentine's day!
Lisa1972 chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
OMG! That was excellent! Keep them coming! You are awesome!
barcorelle chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
No words! This was...holy crap... Amazing.
freedomatsea chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
I'm literally crying. I'm going resigning my writing and give everything I posses as a person to you. THIS IS MAGNIFICENT. Seriously, I'm completely gobsmacked sitting here reading this. I read it twice. I'm speechless. You are incredibly talented! NEVER STOP.
IHateTheseThings chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Oh I really enjoyed this quite a bit. Brilliant work my friend! :)