Reviews for The Auction
Aina Song chapter 15 . 3/6
Oh my. This made me miss rp-ing so much. It was beaurifully written; I only hope to find more done so well.
OtakuNinja-chan chapter 15 . 1/3
*Sniffle, sniffle* I love this so much. It brought a cheerful tear to my eye. Thank you so much for such an awesome story! _
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
Delicious little series, there should be a lot more Vlad/Danny M rated fics.
Backache-usagi chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
I read the whol story in one night and it was totally worth it!
I love the whole story it's self, but the beginning reminded me of No Money (manga/anime/yaoi) i don't know if you've herd of it or if anyone has commented about it yet...
But I have to say i liked your's way more C:
TheDemonLady chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
This is awesome! I'm glad I found it!
agest chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
oh, so sick, so sick, so sick, oh, sooo sick!
lillyredbird chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
Aww this is awesome _ thank-you for writhing it :)
oblivion9032 chapter 15 . 10/26/2013
Very well written story!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/23/2013
THAT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL STORY *said between sobs and hiccups*
Shimitoo chapter 15 . 10/10/2013
Amazing Story :D
At first I didn't like the lovely moments they had but now I love it :# they are really cute together and their sex relationship reminds me of a manga named Nana to Kaoru I read.
yamiduke13 chapter 15 . 10/9/2013
This was awesome. I really enjoyed the story and I think you did a great job with it.
Nicolai Technus chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
*Claps Slowly For The Love* LOVEEE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Great
Story :D
Debra chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
YOOOO... OMG this is so fking cute! One of the best fanfics I've read EVER ( I've read a lot) I vlad x danny it's so canon taha and when I think of this pairing this is exactly what I think about! Thank you for making me happy have a blessed day. ( wow I never leave reviews unless the stories fkin good)
momo chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
i never cried after reading a fanfcton . i sobbed after this! beautifully written and so so cute and happy . i cant get over how amazing this is . this is not a fanfiction i will ever forget . thank you for writing such an amazing hot cute sweet sexy fanfic wit one of my fav otp