Reviews for The Auction
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 15 . 7/26
A very nice ending. Reminds me of Stockholm Syndrome in a sense but that's just me.
B00KQueen chapter 15 . 7/10
Oh god! I LOVE everything about this! You wrote it so well! Never stop blessing the world with your amazing gift of writing!
My only wish is that Danny had gone to Vlad willingly from the beginning ;u; even if he struggled with it afterwards
NOT KITTY
Bob chapter 13 . 6/19
Why was Walker about to use the red button? Doesn't the yellow button kill Danny, and the red one let them think and talk?
Bob chapter 15 . 6/19
U should make one more that his friends and family walks in on their intercourse and their reactions. It would be fun to write and funny to read! Please. ;)
god chapter 4 . 6/11
love this u r the best writer I have read so far. it was a good idea that u waited til after the first night for sex. this makes the story longer. and believe me want to read more.
Shearfang chapter 15 . 6/8
I have to say, I think I enjoy this story more and more every time I read it! X3
acrisafu chapter 15 . 4/29
Oh my god I absolutely loved this and the ending was fantastic! Ohhh so scandalous! XD
Love'sdarkshadow chapter 15 . 1/2
I read this before, a long time ago and rereading it again I remember what a great story this is! I love the build up and their development!
bye chapter 7 . 11/2/2015
why the fuck would you write this? Im horny as fuck but this is wrong! THIS IS RAPE!
Seek medical help sicko
hh chapter 5 . 11/2/2015
oooomg vlad just stop
person chapter 4 . 11/2/2015
FUCK YOU VLAD
MurderUrges chapter 15 . 6/24/2015
this was...
perfect, there's not other word to describe it
spelhas1 chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
I loved it! :D just as i started ch12 or ch13 I immediatly (and accurately) predicted how the ending would play out :) Still, i loved it. well done!