Reviews for The Auction
spelhas1 chapter 15 . 11/10/2014
I loved it! :D just as i started ch12 or ch13 I immediatly (and accurately) predicted how the ending would play out :) Still, i loved it. well done!
xYuriChan chapter 15 . 10/18/2014
Okay, let me get started with: "Oh my flipping god this is amazing!" I seriously could not stop reading this! I even found myself pulling out my phone at work multiple times to read it. Oh gosh, I started re-watching the show recently and found myself curious about the fanfictions. I also seem to have a thing for rival relationships so this ship was so easily accepted for me. Actually I was blown away. I liked where it was going from the beginning, but I'm glad everything worked out happily in the end. I kind of figured that Walker or one of the other's were going to try to pull something though...it was still really great reading. Thank you Author-nim for posting something so awesome!
-Lilly
Moist chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
I gagged at the OJ part.
Yeah, I ship it. They're cute and whatever, but FUCKING NO.
BACKWASHING IS HORRIBLE.
destielin221tardis chapter 15 . 6/24/2014
This story is my guilty pleasure. I love this story. I literally started shipping them around when I finished chapter 1
destielin221tardis chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
Oh, snap! UH-OH WHAT'S VLADDIE GONNA DO
destielin221tardis chapter 7 . 6/21/2014
Oh god! During this chapter I cried and laughed and whatever my response was to that last bit. Honestly, I don't really know how to react. It's 5:00 in the morning and I'm reading this so yeah. Also, I will probably comment on every chapter Yay!
destielin221tardis chapter 5 . 6/21/2014
What even is air? This fic is my life-support
destielin221tardis chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
GOOD GOD THIS IS SO GOOD! I CANT WAIT TO READ MORE
TenebrisCor chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
I was so excited to see that this was finished! I absolutely love it :D

And the ending is absolutely perfect :)

Thanks for writing it!
-Tenebris-
BlackTwilightRose chapter 7 . 5/3/2014
HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT
Kyoto Uchida-Sama chapter 15 . 5/1/2014
O.O
There are no words I can say that will give this story justice.
Aina Song chapter 15 . 3/6/2014
Oh my. This made me miss rp-ing so much. It was beaurifully written; I only hope to find more done so well.
OtakuNinja-chan chapter 15 . 1/3/2014
*Sniffle, sniffle* I love this so much. It brought a cheerful tear to my eye. Thank you so much for such an awesome story! _
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 15 . 12/26/2013
Delicious little series, there should be a lot more Vlad/Danny M rated fics.
Backache-usagi chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
I read the whol story in one night and it was totally worth it!
I love the whole story it's self, but the beginning reminded me of No Money (manga/anime/yaoi) i don't know if you've herd of it or if anyone has commented about it yet...
But I have to say i liked your's way more C: