Reviews for The Auction
La Petite Fille du Sang chapter 15 . 2/17
n
Well damn...! It's obviously clear Vlad got over Maddie. And that he is very kinky, lmao.
Chameleon chapter 15 . 1/28
I should not have loved and enjoyed that as much as I did... Wonderful work, A! Really loved the character development.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/23/2016
Holy Hades, this story was amazing XD
Guest chapter 13 . 11/23/2016
HECK NO! WALKER GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN BEAT IT TO TARTARUS!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/23/2016
I have many guilty pleasures. This is one of them XD
Guest chapter 11 . 11/23/2016
Jesus Christ, I can't even rn. This book is so awesome. It's killing me and eudhufdgekfdjdvhwhsnf
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 15 . 7/26/2016
A very nice ending. Reminds me of Stockholm Syndrome in a sense but that's just me.
B00KQueen chapter 15 . 7/10/2016
Oh god! I LOVE everything about this! You wrote it so well! Never stop blessing the world with your amazing gift of writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/27/2016
My only wish is that Danny had gone to Vlad willingly from the beginning ;u; even if he struggled with it afterwards
Guest chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
NOT KITTY
Bob chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
Why was Walker about to use the red button? Doesn't the yellow button kill Danny, and the red one let them think and talk?
Bob chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
U should make one more that his friends and family walks in on their intercourse and their reactions. It would be fun to write and funny to read! Please. ;)
god chapter 4 . 6/11/2016
love this u r the best writer I have read so far. it was a good idea that u waited til after the first night for sex. this makes the story longer. and believe me want to read more.
Shearfang chapter 15 . 6/8/2016
I have to say, I think I enjoy this story more and more every time I read it! X3