Reviews for JIA Case Files 2: Boulevard of Las Vegas
Aki no Ryu chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
That wad an awesome way to protect the cure. I'm glad Sano got it.
Aki no Ryu chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
LooooL oh my word, the craziness in this chapter is one for the books! Now why can't Sano and Megumi be a version of mr and mrs Smith, huh? They're explosive enough together. Ahahaha
Aki no Ryu chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Poor Misao! Way to go Megumi!
Aki no Ryu chapter 8 . 6/9/2013
I love your Misao character. She's amazing. So far she and Aoshi are the least likely to make me face palm. Ahahaha
Aki no Ryu chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Totally loving the Mr and Mrs Smith, err Saitou going on. Sano x Megumi spats are pretty fun to read especially when I can feel the undercurrent of 'something more' under all the insults. For a second there I thought Sano was going to shut her up with a kiss. Ahahaha Uh oh, Misao. You should have had your suction cup things out.
Aki no Ryu chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Oh my gosh, that was incredible! Loved the fight scene. Was Megumi jealous or just offended?
Aki no Ryu chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Woohoo! Another complete story! This is great! I kinda don't like that Sano's being shown as such a dummy. I honestly believe he's a lot sharper than most fics make him out to be. A hope he cleans up his act later or there will be no Sano x Megumi happening. LoL
evilteddybear chapter 12 . 8/2/2007
Yahahaha! Aoshi in a Hawaiian shirt. :D Thankx for all the time and effort...can't really think of much else to say...think I'm sinking too deep in the stories or need to take a break. I'll go check out your favorites list.
Evee-San chapter 12 . 5/14/2007
oh my gosh! i loveed part 2! lol your stories are very funny, and i love all the little romantic humor!

...Aoshi in a hula skirt...wow

and Sano and Megumi...married! hahahaha

I love the way Aoshi reacts when there's ever a KK moment...haha

And i especially love the Tokia/Saito moments...those are always fun. i'm looking foreward to reading part 3! i think i'm going to go start to it now...hehehe (_x)
piwqefjk chapter 12 . 3/6/2007
*cracks up* Oh, I love the ending there xD
Signy chapter 12 . 1/23/2007
I'm really enjoying your series here I'm about to start on the third one, and hopefully you have a fourth on the way? They are wonderfully written.
Raven2120 chapter 9 . 8/1/2006
HAHA! SING! Miss congeniality...that reminded me of miss congeniality...hahha...so funny.
BubbleMagic chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
This is your sequel to JIA File One, right? And congrats on getting married! I just hope this won't keep you from writing really good fanfics! _~
skenshingumi chapter 12 . 3/10/2005
Quickly finished reading this before leaving for work. Another funny and action-packed adventure. Lots of fun. I look forward to the third installment and K&K perhaps actually getting together.
skenshingumi chapter 9 . 3/9/2005
I liked "Miss Congeniality" too.

I forgot to mention the bioweapons. You do keep upping the ante. I can't imagine what your next sequel in this series would have except possibly global thermonuclear war. LOts of fun.