Reviews for All these little things
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Aww they all had a snowball fight!Loved it!
carbo21 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Da best! I loved the snowball fight at the end! It really mde the story!
RIVILvFv chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Taylor Swift, One Direction, Hetalia, UsUk, Franada, GerIta, Yaoi, Christmas?! My favorite things wrapped in one thing?! HECK YEAH!
Evilpyecat1987 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Even though I loved the smexy scene in the middle of the story, what got me the most was the snowball fight at the end. Something about that tugged at my heart and had me grinning like an idiot, even as I write this. In short, a wonderful one-shot, from start to finish It's definitely going down as one of my favorites XD
Laruna SilverFox chapter 1 . 5/29/2013 this fic...i have to say was filled with so much passion, i could practacly feel the love between Alfred and Arthur and the way you worded Arthur's dreams i could just picture it happening. Then at the end with the snow ball fight, i thought that was a great way to end it, that for once they were not just nations, but people with real feelings having fun with friends. good job you should wright more story's like this, i don't know where you got the idea for this but keep up the good work!
Girlwiththegeekyglasses chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Awwwe. Loved it! w
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
This story is so sweet! I love it! Thank you for sharing! :)
A person chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Somebody used the USUK drama cd and it fit in very well! I love the ending also.
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
That literally is the best christmas fic I have ever read! How is it that all of your stories are just so freaking phenomenal? I got misty eyed by England's memories, hot over the sexy lemon, and by the end I was smiling so hard my cheeks almost fell off. I really, REALLY loved this story, it was perfect all around, even with the occasional error. I definitely need to favorite this now!
vulpixfairy chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
So sweet and romantic and aren't those USUK tracks great? You have a talent for words, keep going and wonderful work!
AEngland chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Sweet AND sexy...a nice gift for the holidays ;)
The Confederacy chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
So amazing! XD
Stuff and Thangs chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was adorible. This is one of my favorite parings for Hetalia and I reconised the Drama CD thing to :)
D-Channerz chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Very sweet... Just what I needed for the holiday season. Wonderful job
CartoonCouples101 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was so adorable! Loved the snowball fight!