Reviews for Reading Between the Lines
bookgirl chapter 2 . 3/2
Please write more!
bookgirl chapter 2 . 2/5
Please write more!
Don't leave me like this!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Please hurry, and finish it will bug me until i know what happens next!
invula chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Next chapter please
potterparamour chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
I love it so much it's so cute write more
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
interesting Id love to read more if you write more on this story
Wolfgirlrocks1 chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
PLEASSEE UPDATE! This is an amazing story so far! It's suppeerrrr good! The way the characters act is just the way they would normally! So great job to you!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Did Ben die
B00kw0rm chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
It was good. Until you made Jason a Jackass. I love Ben and Tory as a couple but Jason was way too OOC...
Gatorgirl28 chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
:D I really like this! Of course I also love ToryxBen in general, but I REALLY liked this one! 3
writergirl99 chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
Yeah I read Code and the ending shocked me as well. To be honest I didn't really like it that much just because it hurt Ben who is my favourite character. I would like to read any of your stories that you put up here.

I hope you continue on this story, it seems to have a lot of potential. This chapter was short but I understand real life can get in the way sometimes. It actually doesn't seem out of character so you don't need to worry about that.

Keep up the amazing work!
dazil0darlin chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
More! btw, wat country r u from? been looking for code but it hasnt amde its way to nz yet (grr) great story, keep it :) and dont harm shelton too much, the pack would be screwed if they lost a member :P
gryffindorrk chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
Loved this chapter! When Ben said that to tori I got embarrassed for him and when I get embarrassed for someone in a story that is when I tell that the author is a great writer! I don't think you should include code because I know a lot of people haven't read it yet.

Ky
emmylia6 chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
please write again soon
hakuna my tatas chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I loved chapter 2! It was really well written! I can't wait for the next chapter!