Reviews for Beat of a Treasure
Skysword chapter 5 . 7/30
This was amazing. I'm slight curious of how Sherlock would have reacted to the fireworks but yeah I loved it. :)
Sencorw chapter 5 . 7/12
HOW DID-

YOU-

Oh ye gods, this is my favorite hobbit fanfic of all time, and this is my favorite chapter of my favorite fic of all time. How it all starts with one little three word phrase, and Bilbo's slide down the slippery slope of darkness, and Smaug's kinda rooting for it because then they'll be more similar and people would stop judging them (not that he cares except it hurts Bilbo SO SMAUG HELLA DOES, NO CHILL) but aLSO this snarky, callous, cruel creature isn't Bilbo anymore? And so Smaug keeps asking him to give up the ring but never forces him and Bilbo's so grateful for that?! That Smaug trusts and respects his mind and agency and choice and then tHEY CROWN EACH OTHER AND CALL EACH OTHER KINGS AND LIVED TO GROW OLD TOGETHER (well Bilbo did) AND I CAN'T TAKE IT MY HEART- *PTERODACTYL SHRIEK*

tl;dr, everything's great and I can't stop smiling. Thank you so much for writing this and making my day 3
Nancy chapter 5 . 7/8
Such a good story,I hope that it will have a happy ending? I don't want bilbo to die and then Sherlock will be all alone...please make it happy at the end, I have so loved this story! 3
Phantom43 chapter 5 . 5/18
You. What have you done? I am now dead. *angry whispers* Smaug and Bilbo will help me kill you... *slithers into dark room* Smaug and Bilbo forever...
Camath chapter 5 . 4/29
Brilliant
SabakuMoon chapter 5 . 3/8
I love this pairing and I love what you done to it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sir Marrok's Wife chapter 1 . 1/23
This is mind bogglingly brilliant! (:
DeimosPhobos chapter 1 . 1/20
First off, this is beautifully written! I don't doubt that I will come back and read this several times. I love how descriptive you were with their expressions and feelings. I was shocked when I saw those two final words at the end until I noticed that there are other chapters! The title is fantastic, by the way. I didn't quite get it at first, but it makes so much sense now.
I swear I'm getting a nose bleed. I love this so much, I ship john and sherlock XD.
NTSFroes chapter 5 . 12/13/2014
*inarticulate sound of supreme shipping here*
Oh my god I love this. Abubububuh *goes into another row of incomprehensible sounds*
steelgray chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
Fantastic! Loved it :)
steelgray chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
I love how Bilbo basically stops an entire war to have his moment with Sherlock. Brilliant, I loved it!
steelgray chapter 3 . 10/21/2014
I really loved the scene where Sherlock brings Frodo home and how you wrote Sherlock/Bilbo's interaction after they arrive. It was simply marvelous.
steelgray chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Haha! Sherlock took his bedroom! But it was so cute! Awwwww!
steelgray chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Fantastic! And Bilbo sounds suspiciously John-like...in the best way possible.