Reviews for Royally Reconciled
Heh, cuteness...love snark.
AtobeLover chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
/screaming

i looooove thissssssss ohmyfuckinggod
the last one... asdfghjkl.
You, you rock.
I swear.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/22/2013
Man...Atobe's so amazing here! XD ...not that he usually isn't! XDOresama's amazing all the time! XD...I'm not sure if you'd want to do this suggestion, but can Ryoma dress as a ultra pretty girl for Atobe? XD ..Not sure about the occasion, maybe birthday, but pls? XD Thanx sooooooo much! XD
Guest chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
Soooooo adorable! XD...Seriously, that woman needs a nose job! XD
Guest chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
Just forget about the mirror!XD Ryo's more important! XD
Guest chapter 21 . 3/22/2013
AWWWWW, Atobe got worried! XD
Guest chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
Nooooooo! T-T Atobe, don't let Ryo leave! It was probably, hopefully all a misunderstanding! XD...Pls continue this one! XD
Guest chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
Wow, Atobe, Just lie down next to Ryo! XD Love this sooooo freaking much! XD
Guest chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
Kyyyyyaaaaa! XD Ore sama's acting cute! XD...Course, Ryo's cuter! XD
Ciel D'or Serendipite chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
Oh wow can I just review for all of them? Im so glad to see you upsated! I especially like 23&24 the snark. The snark Keichan. 21 was so sad (it was 21 right?) well my phone is dying but sorry my review is short!
galesou chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
Thank you for all the new chapters! I hope there will be a continuation of "get up"...
Erucchii chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
I know this is short, but by the end of the fic, I feel like I have a lump in my throat I don't know which I should feel sorry to Poor Ryoma and Atobe ;w;
Erucchii chapter 21 . 3/21/2013
'Never fear, Ore-sama is here!'

LOL That sentence literally made me laugh out loud, like really Again, thank god for cubicle seat Librarians can't see me haha
This is cute, like the others XD Atobe is dorky haha
Erucchii chapter 19 . 3/21/2013
This is too cute to read so early in the morning, and in the library nonetheless haha
Gahh! So cute! Definitely a good way to start my morning 3

And it's nice reading about Atobe showing his hurt briefly and then hid it with other emotion XD

Off to the next one now uv
tennisgirl16 chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
why was atobe so mad he kicked ryoma out
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »