Reviews for Unnecessary
tohs chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Thanks for this. Definitely what I need at 3 in the morning. Haha. I think this is like one of the first faberry fics I'm actually not disappointed that its not complete bc some of the chapters could be one-shots and others 2-3 chapters fics. I'm also glad Q and Rach got together you stop updating. That's happy ending already for me.
tohs chapter 9 . 10/23/2014
Maybe I was wrong; Sam doesn't want Rachel… he wants Quinn!
tohs chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
D'awwhhhH! They're girlfriends! So cute!
tohs chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
LOL omg, I can't with Quinn! Hahahahaa… So much for innocent. She's already moving to second base and I'm totally ok with that! I love how Rachel is just so straight forward. Get it, girl!
tohs chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
I'm kind of worried that Sam would want Rachel for himself. And Quinn is so innocent, its almost cute.
tohs chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
Hahaha those two thumbs up from Sam, tho.
tohs chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Wait, what just happen?! Did Rachel just gave Quinn her panties? The ones that she was JUST wearing?! *dramatically faints*
MC-GAR-IL chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
I wouldn't call it crack, just really funny and fluffy, like I'm pretty sure I haven't stopped smiling since chapter 1

MC over and out
MC-GAR-IL chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
I'm legit flipping out because omg? she just gave Quinn her underwear? like? but I'm also laughing really hard because that was all just so quick and random, and in retrospect, completely ridiculous (the title of this seems all too fitting now)

MC over and out
CharmedTheVampireSlayer chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
Great story, cant wait for the next chapter. Its really good and I hope you update soon
musicisdabest67 chapter 11 . 4/23/2014
PLEEEEEEAASEEEEEE update this :p i LOOVE it :)
FabPezBerry78 chapter 11 . 1/10/2014