Reviews for Beware Of The
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
Please have the two of them show up at some point and save Sam and Dean...
T.L. Arens chapter 9 . 6/20/2013
What a deliciously different story! This is a gem; an odd shape in a box filled with squares. your story here hits hard on how people view 'different' and 'human'. I love how you've pushed the question "what is Human?" It really left me something to think about and I love stories that do!
Thank you so much for working so hard on this! I really enjoyed it!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 9 . 2/3/2013
That's a lovely way to end it. I'm happy both for both of them.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 8 . 2/3/2013
Lovely chapter. Poor Sam, such a soft heart.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
Oh, that's so sad.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 6 . 2/2/2013
Uh oh. That can't be good.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 2/2/2013
Oh poor thing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
Oh man, killing me! Again!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
Oh man, poor Sam!
JaniceC678 chapter 9 . 1/16/2013
Just finished this and it was wonderful! LOVE some good hurt Sam and awesome big bro Dean to the rescue! (And, let's face it, Sammy strung up by his wrists - with wire no less - NEVER gets old, bunch of sadists that we are, LOL!)

Loved the great take on the not-so-bad "bad guy" and the guys' conflicting emotions about him. Yeah, Sam of course would want to help, but Dean SO recognizes the guy is just plain dangerous - not to mention the part about nearly killing Sam. Kinda glad he made it out at the end and found a friend, but, man, that is SO not going to end well! (Do wish Sam could know he made it though. But then he'd want to do more to help, so maybe this is best.)

Anyway, I was looking at the rest of your list of stories and I'm practically drooling in anticipation of checking them out. I'm sure I'll be back.
Medusa -the writer chapter 9 . 1/13/2013
Oh I adored this story! Love how you've captured Sam's empathy perfectly, and Dean's attitude that anything that hurts his brother is toast. I really love the ending too. Thank you for such a beautiful piece.
Jane88 chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
Yeah, Teddy survived! Glad you didn't kill him off... kind of liked him. That was an amazing piece of work! But I didn't expect any less of you of course. ;) I'm so sorry I didn't read and comment anything for some time now. Wasn't in any Supernatural reading mood lately, don't like this season much... :( But I guess I can always count on you for some sweet brotherly moments and lots of protective big brother! Just what I need. ;) And it's so Sam-like to make friends with Teddy. And the constant banter between the brothers, their lovable interaction and trust in each other is exactly what I miss. Thanks a lot! Oh and I'll read and comment on your other stories I missed as soon as possible. :)
Lucydolly22 chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
Yay you didn't kill Teddy ive decided i like him he reminds me of Hagrids brother Grawp. Great ending though im a bit unnerved by the whole 'mine' thing im not sure if its good or bad but im glad teddy has found a friend
AshleyMarie84 chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
You have no idea how happy I am that you didn't kill off Teddy! You ended this perfectly. Dean taking care of Sam, Sam all worried about Teddy, Dean thinking the monster is ganked relieved he didn't have to do it himself, Teddy gets a new friend, one that understands him... GAH! I love it! I haven't had a chance to review them all yet, but I've been reading your stories and they all are AMAZING! When I get a chance I'm going to review them though. Just know you ROCK, :)
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Wow, what a twist, Teddy didn't die, and he found a friend in a vagabond war veteran medic, disfigured a little too by the sounds of it. Nice that both of them found each other, two lost souls in a world unforgiving to anyone different.
A really great read Karen, just loved it :)