Reviews for Darkness
magicanimegurl chapter 21 . 2/19
Well, I liked it... mostly. Though Snape was understandably annoying near the end. His friends should have tried harder to get a lonh with snape before the breakup occurrd though. Write on!
countrylovinfangirl chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
amazing!
Gleas chapter 21 . 3/5/2014
frankly? wanted to hit snape... but all's well that ends well i guess
Gleas chapter 12 . 3/5/2014
well... that was an unexpected treatment... killing curse killed the blindness!
Gleas chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
I'm getting depressed at Harry's plight... hoping a certain miracle Potions Master can do something about this
daithi4377 chapter 21 . 2/13/2014
Sev and Harry relationship reminded me a bit of Harry's suicide attempt. Harry using the AK spell to stop the memories and Sev stepping aside to free Harry. Understandable reasons if they were regular guys but we are talking Harry Potter and Severus Snape neither of these men are regular so it wasn't going to work. It was a good story I liked the ending but for the most part it was too hurried, I liked how Sev asked For Harry back but it was too short and the friends really got off way to easy they nearly got Harry killed just because they weren't comfortable.
daithi4377 chapter 18 . 2/12/2014
What sev doesn't understand is that all his life Harry had to always be the one to give everything up to please everyone else. He finally found something that made him happy and he is now being forced to give him up as well. I can see why sev did but he really had no business letting his friends determine his and Harry life.
daithi4377 chapter 14 . 2/12/2014
I find it difficult to understand one thing, I know why he did it don't really blame him in theory but why the killing curse. He has already lived thru it twice why did he figure it would work the third time if it didn't the first two times, there must have been another spell he could have used. Though I admit using it did give him his sight back but even for harry what we're the odds of that happening.
notsofrilly chapter 21 . 11/12/2013
The ending seems a bit rushed. I think that Severus should have groveled more.
rowenasheir chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
he would have to dry out and probably do an AA course or every time they fight he could relapse
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Azrael Jinsei chapter 21 . 3/4/2013
emthereble chapter 21 . 1/22/2013
great story !
MsRyomaPotter chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
love it! you write some serious chiz man. are you gonna make a sequel?
Jamie Theobald chapter 21 . 12/26/2012
okay glad sev and harry are back together! I really think you should extend this a little, wetherrrr you just add a few chapters or do a sequel!