Reviews for Gensokyo Chronicles: The Ultima Brigade War
Darklight of the 0 arcana chapter 87 . 3/24
If your losing that would be a shame because I like what did you write

Maybe it would be nice if someone take the idea
Darklight of the 0 arcana chapter 86 . 11/22/2015
Umm ah good story

But I think it's should be rewritten cause I see some errors your grammar

And I don't think some of us are following it
CybeastFalzar chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
...Ziden? ...This WILL be good...
Mr.palkira chapter 78 . 12/6/2014
let your rage out man, i personly thought it was funny, i loved your story it was awesome.
Darklight of the 0 arcana chapter 78 . 11/23/2014
You really took your time to put the next chapter btw what you say to him is true

Tought you forgot to explain why it take so much time

You forgot about the social link (ziden) and the summoning (sora)
The Worldwalker chapter 68 . 7/20/2014
hmm if i Remember right there's a nice Keyblade for Mario some where on Deviant art i think it was used for some Doujin Manga that is posted on the site for some reason its pretty true to the Mario series too
Darklight of the 0 arcana chapter 66 . 6/12/2014
Who is that woman? What is tge demonic presence that ziden and Vergil feel? What is the power that this orb sora receive from Mickey? Wil there be a persona in the next story? There is so many question that we don't know when to finish but some of them can be answer in the next story! So see you next time!
Darklight of the 0 arcana chapter 64 . 5/14/2014
There is a contradiction on that ziden you take a long week to do a short chapter.

To do a long chapter it take more then that but instead you make a short, something is bothering you right?
Darklight of the 0 arcana chapter 63 . 4/30/2014
What happen to yuyuko? Is utsuho survive the explosion?! Tell us in the next chapter

Poor splash woman of all people it as to be nitori.

The next chapter will they go to the next world?
Darklight of the 0 arcana chapter 61 . 4/12/2014
Ziden now there is 719 pokemon if you counts those from x and y

You seriously took your time man well now you have all the time to put the next chapter.
Guest chapter 60 . 4/8/2014
So... GRENINJA IS THE NEWEST NEWCOMER! what are your thoughts about this also Zero Suit Samus and Shiek being seperate charecters as well.
Darklight chapter 60 . 4/6/2014
I am sorry but I have a bad new I don't know how to put the pm and I really want to pm you but I can't, I need to go to an account to pm you.

I know that you don't like the way I put but don't worry I will use the pm no matter what!

Btw there is some question that I put on the review and you still didn't answer, JUST ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION
Darklight chapter 59 . 3/29/2014
Actually I think what I mean to say is:
What would happen when miko hakurei would see her daughter boyfriend?

Could you put a combination attack with the other character?

You should put more chapter more often and faster because I saw a fiction who has over 6979 review (no offence)

But you say that sora will gain only the persona in smt series (excepte mara) does that mean that he would summoning helel and lucifer?

Is there going to be a certain level on sora's summon like level 1 to level 6 and there is a special ability which they can summon by themselves or having a special combination attacks with their user?

I already think of sora and reimu combinations attacks and it would over kill.

Would be there a dark ziden, sora and reimu?
Darklight chapter 58 . 3/20/2014
Yo ziden long time no see sorry I didn't review for long time no jokes.

Anyway back to buissnes *put sun glasse and black cloath*

Greetings mister Anderson will you please respond at those question:

Is sora have Miko hakurei as a persona?

How will ziden and the other react when sora summon Alice?

Will shinki (touhou) join the team?

Reapeting previous question:

Will sora's persona summon by them self?

Is the Velvet door going to appear?

How would react reimu if sora did summon her mother?

We will wait for you answer.
Slash the UNKN chapter 56 . 3/12/2014
Ziden your story is very fascinating, I
Can't wait for the next chapter, keep
Going!