Reviews for The Most Fragile Flower
Hedgehoggurl24 chapter 6 . 4/7
You should definitely make more chapters! Love this story so much!
StacyMcMissile chapter 6 . 1/18
AH YOU'RE ALIVE :D

I'm gonna be perfectly honest, I had forgotten all about this story. Super excited to see another chapter out, though. XD
Cho Tamazaki chapter 3 . 7/31/2014
I like the story so far, it's nice that it's somewhat based on Shu he's my favorite. But there is one thing that's bugging me, onee in Japanese means older sister, it's imouto that means younger sister.
LibertyAngel chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
Please update this story real interests me and I would love to see what happens between Francesco and Peach!
Peaches of History chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
Can I just say, you make me love Nigel more with every chapter. Ivy's "Can I touch your mustache?" made me laugh. Again, excellent! Peach again impresses me with being able to see through Francesco... But I wonder about how Francesco feels. Is it all just attraction? Or is he feeling a little something more? I'm not sure. Francesco so far seems like he would only be interested in Peach's body so to speak. So kudos to her for seeing through it - but I also like how she still falls for him despite knowing this. It makes for a VERY interesting story and will be interesting to see how Peach and Francesco interact as the story goes on. Wonderful job, keep up the great work, and I hope you update soon! :)
Peaches of History chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
MORE NIGIE! Yay. :) Another excellent chapter. I like how you bring in new characters - it flows really well with the rest of the story. I thought it was interesting to see Peach's reaction to Evie's relationship with Nigel, and that even though she and Shu are very close, their relationship is different from that of Evie and Nigel. Peach's after thoughts on Francesco make me like her character even more. It shows that she isn't necessarily as naive as I thought, which is a nice touch to her character. Wonderful how you tied in Mater's display, by the way! :) Keep up the great work!
Peaches of History chapter 3 . 2/7/2013
Okay, it's official. I love this story. :D My confusion from the prelude has been cleared up now, and I like your descriptions of the airplane and Tokyo. You have wonderful vocabulary and you describe things excellently. I can easily visualize and imagine the setting and the feel, but what I also like about your descriptions is that they are not overbearing, but they do not lack, either. There is a balanced amount of description and scenery and dialogue, so that it sets everything up quite well. I enjoy how you write Nigel; his obliviousness is ADORABLE. And poppet, that was a nice touch. I must say that I'm looking forward to more Nigel. Peach - I LOVE Peach. She's so innocent and sweet but still somewhat naive, which I like about her. So far, she seems like a well-rounded character. She also sounds like she would be a very beautiful car, so no wonder Signore Bernoulli is interested in her. I am definitely looking forward to seeing Peach's character develop, and I like the relationship she has with her brother. Now Shu... He is a very interesting character, and the way you write him is interesting. He seems like a very controlled car, but deep inside you can see that his spirit and his love for his little sister is fierce. I liked that you wrote '"That's Tokyo Tower," Shu replied, as if it was obvious'. It gave Shu a little more than just that controlled feeling and it gave him a big brother feel, at least to me anyway. I think, though, that he would be more relaxed around Peach, which makes sense. Lastly, Francesco. That was a pretty spot on portrayal of him, I think. His interactions with Peach are very believable - she was shy and he was straightfoward, in a kind of seductive way, which is very Francesco. I am DEFINITELY looking forward to seeing how future meetings between the two go... I wonder how Shu will also react as well? Even when he stepped in between the two, he was still very controlled in temper. I like that characterization. Also, onee-chan means older sister. My friend told me that it was wrong, so I googled it, and found that it meant older sister. I can double check again but I thought I would tell you that - feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though! Excellent work with this chapter, keep it up!
Peaches of History chapter 2 . 2/7/2013
Okay, so I've been browsing the Cars section for a little bit looking for a story to read. I have my own story going but I really do like reading others' fics as well, and somehow I came across this fic. Shu Todoroki didn't really catch my eye in the movie but I absolutely LOVE that you've taken a side character and made a background of sorts for him. I can already tell that there's going to be depth in the way you write your characters, which is something I'm totally looking forward to! As for Peach, I really like that name, haha. I do think it's a name that suits her, because when I think of the word peach itself, I think of sweet, warm feelings and she seems like a sweet little thing so far. I like how you establish her bond with her brother, Shu. When I began to read the part where Shu was taken away, it seemed very dream-like, and the more I think about it, the more I like that aspect of that particular part of the prelude. It seemed like something that would be difficult for Peach to believe and grasp right away, that her brother was being taken away, so its dream-like quality (or nightmarish quality from Peach's eyes) is excellent. Your grammar is very good, as is your spelling. I like that you included Onee-Chan and Nii-Sama. I'm curious as to whether or not we'll learn more about Shu and Peach's father? The ending confused me a little, but I'm sure that it will be cleared up in the next chapter. Excellent work! I will definitely be reading more and hoping that you continue to write this. Keep it up!
StacyMcMissile chapter 5 . 2/4/2013
I'm really liking this story! Now I understand your comics on dA! :) Are you going to continue? Please do! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
omg! that last part was weird but funny! i love it i hope this isnt the end because if so im waiting for the next chapter!
artsy0809 chapter 5 . 1/1/2013
Yes! Update! Ooo, looks like Evie likes Max! Again, butthead killed me! Awesome chapter! Can't wait for the next one! :D
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
i hope the next chapter will be coming soon! this story is truly amazing your are very good at writing stories although you may need to make a few corrections like you spelled tow two but anyways i cant wait for the next chapter!
artsy0809 chapter 4 . 12/31/2012
BUTTHEAD! HAHA! That one killed me! Awesome chapter! I would've read this earlier, but I woke up a few hours ago and I was messing with my new IPod :/
syani123 chapter 3 . 12/29/2012
Jajajaja "Sayonara baka" XDDD OMG Shu!
But I dont blame Shu, I mean, Francesco didnt had any consideration to peach. Wow, for some reason that didnt surprise me XD
This fic is really nice! I really like it, there are really hard to find fics about Shu or the other racers :3
artsy0809 chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
Haha 'Goodbye Idiot' I love Nigel! Poopet XD update soon!