Reviews for Mist of Memories
Wow! I really like the background story you added with luffy and Garp and his struggle amongst society! Its super interesting and adds depth to his character!
Asuka1920 chapter 45 . 2/3
Can’t wait to read more!
Flag chapter 12 . 1/26
You: "“You learned how to be a cook here?“ Brook asked. Sanji shook his head. “I was a cook before I came here. I used to work on a cruise ship in North Blue.“ “Oh so you were cook all your life,“ Brook said. “Pretty much,“ Sanji said he stared at the Baratie." Then later; "Zoro probably got the least character development of all the Strawhats. Well, maybe Sanji beats him."
Me: *Reflexively checks date on story. Came here from watching cake island arc on YouTube, was just watching Sanji have and breakdown the shit beat out of him by his massive family.* "Ah, 2012 - 2014, that makes sense."
AnimeLord127 chapter 45 . 1/23
This story is a masterpiece. It really broke my heart, especially the death of Ace. By the way, your doctor analysis sounds top-notch. Good work!
PokeKing Charizard chapter 25 . 1/14
DAMNIT! YOU MADE ME CRY JUST READING MERRY'S DEATH ALL OVER AGAIN! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL AND SAD!
Mangareader89 chapter 9 . 10/19/2017
And the winner for the most hellish and most brutal backstory goes too ... Monkey D. Luffy! Seriously how the heck did he survive all the stuff the world trew at him?
Astoria Lilika chapter 45 . 10/17/2017
Great story and thank you for finishing this. I also liked how you wrote the characters specially Luffy.
Supremetroll101 chapter 45 . 10/16/2017
You have done an amazing fucking job with this fanfic. i will admit, the sole reason i came across this story was to look for some memory looking fanfics of the crew looking at luffy's memories. however, you actually kept my interest when the entity appeared and tried to convince luffy to commit suicide. Even though this is just a fanfic, seeing Luffy's character development at the end, somehow overcoming his grief and choosing not to commit suicide made my respect for Luffy go on whole new levels. this story was just that awesome.

This is definitely a fic to remember. hell, some of the things u wrote have made me look at things in a whole new way. this fic was fantastic. You my friend, have done a wonderful job writing it
Flufflez McSugartop chapter 17 . 9/8/2017
If Sabo is Luffy's sea and Ace is his sun, doesn't that make the Straw Hat crew his ground? You know, the earth he walks on?
LunaTheCat1 chapter 12 . 8/13/2017
It's funny how Zoro would call Sanji princess in the beginning and yet not knowing that Sanji was an actual prince. (Based on the current arc of the manga)
Googlemo chapter 28 . 7/18/2017
Ok, Im done with this story, this is how puretrash fics look like, a fcking canon rehash!

Im wtf?! There is ZERO originality to this story, you didn't even try to include some original content about Luffies thoughts and dialogues that wasn't in Manga or Anime... And why the fck you answer reviews inside this fic?! USE A PM for Gods sake...

Gum Gum in your ass, at least use japanese version and not a braindead western one.

And don't get me started on repeating yourself over and over and over again, I think I read Zoro being proud about his captain like 10times in this fic... at least try to express that differently...

Anyway this was one of biggest waste of time for me, retarded rehashing of canon isn't a fanfic its vomit of person who lacks any imagination, period.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2017
I love your story! The little bits of analysis and your own personal theories intertwined within the plot of One Piece is well put together! Keep up the amazing writing!
Guest chapter 39 . 6/3/2017
Thank you never in my life would i have imaged a fanfic to help but the quote you but at the end of this chapter helped with something i have been going through it was what i needed to let go of what happen.
caballero.d.laurent chapter 20 . 4/28/2017
Chrisfragger chapter 14 . 4/1/2017
You missed the bit with Dragon saving Luffy from Smoker? That seems like an interesting thing they could have commented on.
2,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »