Reviews for Mist of Memories
StardustFlames chapter 39 . 5/19
I honestly cried during this chapter ;_; it's just so touching and happy that I couldn't help myself _
This is on of the best fanfictions I've read so far and I'm excited to see what happens next in this story :3
anna.ashiqa chapter 1 . 4/24
HeroR thanks so much to share this story...
this is the best!
I'm feeling like watching one piece movie together with Strawhat pirates crew..it was awesome..
and when I read part of the story that sad i can't hold my tears,
so stand by lots of tissue if you're about to read this story,
anna.ashiqa chapter 36 . 4/23
Thanks so much to Trafalgar Law Awesome! your such a hero..
yup,as expected from the future Shicibukai.
Colby You're pretty Impressive! that's amazing speech!
anna.ashiqa chapter 35 . 4/23
anna.ashiqa chapter 24 . 4/21
Merry..
I miss you so much!
Takara chapter 45 . 4/12
*** spoiler alert ***. You should do a sequel with luffy meeting sabo, since he's still alive. If you follow either the anime or manga you would realize that they both do meet on dressrosa :-) I think it would be a nice addition to make luffy realize he still has one of his nii-chan alive with him - it would ease some of his guilt that came from luffy thinking that sabo was dead and from sabo because he wasn't at marineford when he was needs the most
bakasaru264 chapter 29 . 4/10
If Zoro was there when they were at Impel Down... Either they got to level 6 real quickly or they got lost in that Hell hole forever, and the war of the best would end up in Whitebeard side losing and... Damn I must stop thinking right now.
Mugiwara chapter 40 . 3/18
This story gave me a rollercoaster of feels
Mugiwara chapter 35 . 3/18
DAMNIT DAMN IT DAMN IT DAMNIT DAMNITALL
Mugiwara chapter 34 . 3/18
THIS IS HOW WE SHOULD REMEMBER MARINEFORD GADDAMNIT THAT FUCKING AKAINU JUST HAVE TO RUIN EVERYTHING
Mugiwara chapter 27 . 3/18
DAMN IT ALL FUCK THIS MY FEELS JUST REOPENED I CANNOT
Ralman23 chapter 40 . 3/16
I love this story so much. Love how you ended it with We Are! Oh my god that was the best part. And Luffy and Zoro fighting is just funy and epic at the same time. I usually want to luffy memory fics, but there never updated. I'm glad your story was done and so fun to see the straw hats react to his memory. The build-up was and the guy who tried to talk to Luffy to kill himself. OOH! you had me on the edge of my seat. Anyways, God bless you and have a wonderful day.
MissJudged16 chapter 45 . 3/3
I should say that I cried a lot. Mostly at the ending chapters. You brought so many real issues into the one piece world and it was fantastic. All the shit the Strawhats have had to deal with, it was a breath of fresh air to see it from another perspective and to point out how much mental grief any of these events would cause a person. I love the way that this story is set up. I always wanted to know the crews reaction to Luffy's past and to the events at Impel Down and Marine HQ. I think that all of the commentary done by them was spot on and I laughed a lot through out the entire thing. Excellent excellent story.
izzywolf22 chapter 40 . 3/1
BEST STORY EVERRRRRR i cried, laughed,and got so much feels, i really loved this story
2,054 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »