Reviews for Mist of Memories
CureCaligraphy chapter 20 . 10/5
ah yes, the only One Piece movie I watched.
... today.
flowey has nothing on that fucking toy carnivore zombie shit
sailor.mo0m chapter 1 . 8/23
i barely commented on fanfic but somehow your words just moved me, when yassop talk to luffy that his son would be bestfriend with luffy.

and Ussop said "you bet we are"

im crying;"

luffy was so damn bouncing ball, ray of sunshine and happy energy somehow i forget how broken he was
deathshade37 chapter 40 . 7/22
I hate you, I really do.

I shed more tears today reading this than I have in the last 15 years combined. I tried so hard at times, knowing something was going to happen, to not let them fall. But no matter what I did, they always came.

I laughed, I cried, I felt anger and grief. So many emotions I felt almost numb to for years now.

So yes, I hate you. But at the same time, thank you for this beautiful story you told. I truly enjoy One Piece, and have for many years, but I had almost forgotten how profoundly impactfull it can be.

Despite being several years late, thank you very much for helping me to feel like a human again. It is, truly, appreciated.
kittyface27 chapter 26 . 5/20
I really like how you created your own events in the "canon timeline". There are other memory fics that are just the plot rehashed with the other strawhats just watching and commenting. i like how you added things, and made it more of your own story!
Helllo! This is a really well written story! Absolutely love it. But, could you please tell me when zizu and the mind's eye thing happen? Is it a filler arc or a movie?
Katuen chapter 45 . 3/19
Firstly, wow. I hadn't expected to have gone through such a long fic, at over 700k words it has been a constant thing on my browsers and phone no matter where I've been.

I really love how you put this into perspective, and I know this is from 2012-2014, and I don't know if you happen to still be active or read these messages but I wanted to at least say this fic has been great, you've made me sad along with all the crew and its been really powerful for showing some of the characters, both main minor and in between, with great characterization

I know it's been years, but honestly if you are still writing I wish you the best of luck, and to keep up the great work, as this has been such a great ride to read all of this - I just wish I had my own words to express all of this too
RedbeardBarbarossa chapter 1 . 3/1
Simply, The Best One Piece Fic Ever !
Good job. I cannot wait for your next one piece fic
ImErenGayger chapter 40 . 1/1
I hardly believe you still check your emails about this story but let me tell you this was amazing! Through the whole way through this fanfic, I must have bawled my eyed out 100 times. Thank you for writing such an amazing FanFiction that will definitely be read again !
clipboardfox22 chapter 28 . 11/21/2019
Embrace the gay, Nami! Join us!
Badr Mata chapter 12 . 11/15/2019
just so you know although this is late but his name's Dracule Mihawk hawk-eye is just his title or what people call him
Guardian Hyren chapter 39 . 9/8/2019
Jack-in-the-Box-Jesus, I started reading this story nearly a year ago and have been putting it off just because of the Marineford arc. I swear reading about Ace’s death was just a painful as watching it. I have to say, this is an amazing fic and I love it so much, and the whole redemption and healing after all that hurt was amazing. This is just beautiful.
NightHunterDeath chapter 35 . 8/31/2019
So... it’s gonna be the 10 year anniversary of Ace’s death in February. I started reading One Piece in middle school, so around 8 years since Ace has died for me. I’m still bawling my eyes out, and I’m not okay. I thought I had finally managed to accept Ace’s death... I haven’t. It’s really late at night and everyone is asleep, and there are no getting tissues without waking someone up, so thanks for me being unable to breathe. After this I’m either gonna drag myself into happy fanfics of Ace or I’m gonna drag myself back to my computer to dig out all those old Ace Lives! AU plotlines that are waiting to be written.

Best way to get a writer back to writing? Remind them why they started writing in the first place. IT WAS SO I DIDNT HAVE TO FACE THE FACT ACE WAS DEAD! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME!? *curls into ball and cries* I’m never coming out of my corner of happiness ever again. I had just convinced myself that Ace was alive and happy and I stumbled over this. GODDANG my curiosity!
NightHunterDeath chapter 3 . 8/26/2019
No you fricking bastard you don’t get to make me cry only three chapters in! I was prepared for it to go a similar route too! You can’t do that! I’m not gonna make it through the rest of the story are this rate!
AlimeLover123 chapter 24 . 8/20/2019
You forgot to add the memory when luffy got Rokuougan the 3rd time and when he fell almost, he remembered Robin crying to live, which could've added more emotion for Robin to realise that luffy was thinking of Robin at this moment despite luffy's condition but still like always your work is amazing
X.blackLocks.X chapter 1 . 7/11/2019
Thank you for making this.
2,192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »