Reviews for Mist of Memories
Flufflez McSugartop chapter 17 . 9/8
If Sabo is Luffy's sea and Ace is his sun, doesn't that make the Straw Hat crew his ground? You know, the earth he walks on?
LunaTheCat1 chapter 12 . 8/13
It's funny how Zoro would call Sanji princess in the beginning and yet not knowing that Sanji was an actual prince. (Based on the current arc of the manga)
Googlemo chapter 28 . 7/18
Ok, Im done with this story, this is how puretrash fics look like, a fcking canon rehash!

Im wtf?! There is ZERO originality to this story, you didn't even try to include some original content about Luffies thoughts and dialogues that wasn't in Manga or Anime... And why the fck you answer reviews inside this fic?! USE A PM for Gods sake...

Gum Gum in your ass, at least use japanese version and not a braindead western one.

And don't get me started on repeating yourself over and over and over again, I think I read Zoro being proud about his captain like 10times in this fic... at least try to express that differently...

Anyway this was one of biggest waste of time for me, retarded rehashing of canon isn't a fanfic its vomit of person who lacks any imagination, period.
I love your story! The little bits of analysis and your own personal theories intertwined within the plot of One Piece is well put together! Keep up the amazing writing!
Thank you never in my life would i have imaged a fanfic to help but the quote you but at the end of this chapter helped with something i have been going through it was what i needed to let go of what happen.
caballero.d.laurent chapter 20 . 4/28
Chrisfragger chapter 14 . 4/1
You missed the bit with Dragon saving Luffy from Smoker? That seems like an interesting thing they could have commented on.
Chrisfragger chapter 4 . 3/31
Almost got me to mist up a bit this chapter at the end. That line "It must be nice to be around people who aren't afraid of you." That one really hit home.
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 3/31
I know I'm late to the game and all, and it will likely be explained but HOW are they supposed to help, if they are simply watching memories?
Your story make me want to watch one piece all over again,great job..
SilentXD7 chapter 41 . 3/1
This is the best one piece story I have ever read. It made me cry like a little bitch and I love it. I really enjoyed reading your story.
Protoman32x chapter 18 . 2/21
0 are own a hustler story your
Nightspirit152 chapter 45 . 2/18
Remarkable story, your writing was amazing and most chapters were tear jerking. You are an amazing writer, and I wish you the greatest of fortune.
Money D. Lars chapter 8 . 2/3
-Spoiler alert!-

Please, make a story about Luffy and Sabo meeting.

And make it sad as possible.
SiZodiac chapter 30 . 2/1
why didn't they hear Bon Clay calling for Luffy and staying by his side the whole time during the healing process. should at least give credit where it's due, especially since how relieved Bon-chan is afterwards.
2,136 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »