Reviews for Mist of Memories
Like A Pro 42 chapter 41 . 6/20
Ya'know, this is giving me Bambi flashbacks. It's so similar to Bambi's mother's death that it hurts.

"Momma..." Luffy said softly.

"You have to go now, Luffy. Run and don't turn back no matter what you hear," Linda said in a voice that left no room for argument.

vs

"Faster! Faster, Bambi! Don't look back! Keep running! KEEP RUNNING!"

It doesn't help that both Bambi and Luffy don't truly understand what is happening, they just have the instinctal feeling of danger around them.
Mangareader13 chapter 6 . 6/13
Anyone know how many human rights abuses and child abuses have been made in one piece? I lost count
Klanglilie chapter 28 . 6/10
Great chapter! It was really fun to read and it lightend up the mood. I wonder who the female spirit is. I would say it is Merry but I could be super wrong :D
Klanglilie chapter 26 . 6/9
Maybe you could put a reminder at the beginnig of this chapter? I was really irritated about the flashbacks to Mind's eye (I didn't read it beforhand) and the next flashback to Shiki came to fast. It was really random, sorry.
Klanglilie chapter 25 . 6/8
Again, totally loved this chapter. The flashback in Luffys and Robins conversation were well put and the flashbacks to Sabos story too. And awesome that you mentioned the "dopping"
Klanglilie chapter 22 . 6/7
It is totally okay, that the story is getting darker...the Anime/Manga is also getting serious with each arc. I really like it, that you are blending the previous memorys in the "new" ones and link them. Good Job!
Klanglilie chapter 20 . 6/6
Wow! This chapter was really awesome! I love it, that you made them bury Omatsuri after Luffys request. And that you are using Luffys pain about being alone as a red string in your story. Just great work!
Klanglilie chapter 17 . 6/6
I totally loved this chapter! The converstion between Luffy and Ace was soooo great and the show of Luffys feelings and toughts about his crew! That was really really great and well writen. Awesome! Thank you for this.
Klanglilie chapter 13 . 6/5
This was my favourite chapter until now. It is the first time that you wrote some "extra" memorys and reactions from Luffy and not only the stuff we know from the manga/anime. I know it is a looooot of work to write the memorys and the reactions from the crew, but it made me little disaponted, to "just" read the stuff we know. My apologys if I sound rude, didn't mean to be. But like I said, my favourite chapter until know and many thanks for your hard work, your dedication and for writing such an awesome story.
rereading for the fifth time! :) love the series
theShipperOfManyShips chapter 24 . 4/9
haha my mistake! Lucci said it not Blueno! I'm sorry :)
theShipperOfManyShips chapter 23 . 4/9
I'm actually really surprised you skipped over the dialogue where Blueno figures out Luffy is blood-doping and mentions that he's shortening his life-span by using second-gear. Otherwise great chapter though!
Chunkybucket chapter 45 . 3/31
Good shit my ni️️a
0ak3nsh13ldl0v3r chapter 39 . 3/29
What about zoro and thriller bark
mangareader13 chapter 17 . 3/4
Anyone mind explaining the fact that after being stabbed within millimetres of his heart, Luffy was then buried underground for enough time that skilled magician would be dead and then later gets completely drained of his bodily water and upon getting out of that fights a battle via blood ending with him destroying a good chunk of the city and smashing through bedrock whilst having injuries that made him in hospital for 3 days. Superhuman indeed
2,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »