Reviews for Mist of Memories
obanaanthony7 chapter 17 . 3/15/2022
sanji would've been killed by don krieg
byungwha-chan chapter 1 . 2/22/2022
(Posting here cuz I can't post any more comments in the chapter I meant to put this in.)

I always come back to this story every so often cuz it's just so delightful~! And Amazon Lily is always a hoot even if that Sanji hallucination gives me shivers XD

There is one little thing that kinda bugs me, its kinda weird that you use "Margaret" instead of "Marguerite" because "Marguerite" fits the whole Amazon Lily naming system while "Margaret"...doesn't. But this is just me.

Spoilers for people who've just started One Piece, but I kinda wonder how Jimbei would react to all this, especially the revelation that Hancock and her sisters were slaves and saved by his former captain. Something to think about no?
Julia Pasterus chapter 31 . 12/31/2021
I don't usually write comments to be honest, but I just can't help it here . I want to say right away that I go into a critical mode only, when I like to read something. Usually, if I don't like the work, then I don't even bother and just stop reading. I say this because I hope that author doesn't think that I'm that kind of reader who constantly complains about everything.
So, with regards to this chapter, I still would not go so far as to say that Luffy is one of the main catalysts of this war. Ace would still find Blackbeard and fight him, whether Blackbeard was hunting Luffy or not. He would have fought him and lost anyway, Luffy's situation just gave him even more motivation. So, the war would have happened without Luffy's intervention in any way. By the way, Blackbeard would 100% find a way to become a Warlord, even if Crocodile wasn't defeated, he is very ambitious. But I totally agree that Luffy's actions did make Blackbeard's life and plans much easier. That is why Blackbeard pisses me off that much, most of his so called plans were only possible because Luffy unintentionally helped, not because he is so smart. If not Luffy than Blackbeard most likely would die by Magelan's poison. And most of Luffy's achievements during Impel Down were attributed to him . I'm just waiting this moment when Blackbeard's and his crew arrogant faces will be beaten up by our Straw Hats.
P.S: maybe everything what I said was already pointed out in comments by others, but I didn't read them, so...
Julia Pasterus chapter 28 . 12/30/2021
This is what I was afraid when I started to read this fic. Even so I like to read this, but this particular moment with Boa is just not right. I was afraid that you will let all crew to hear Boa's darkest secret, which she allowed only Luffy to know. So, the fact that the crew found out about this in such a manner, is just, well, terrible. It is already quite enough that they see all Luffy's personal moments and secrets, but at least they do this for his sake, they don't have a choice. But with Boa it's completely different, I think she deserves some privacy after all. It would've been better if they, Idk, cover their ears or smth. Everything but not to hear her secret.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/12/2021
That was a really nice twist!
Guest chapter 37 . 10/12/2021
Damn! This hurts like hell!
daliapv.perez chapter 39 . 9/7/2021
Lo amo.
daliapv.perez chapter 45 . 9/7/2021
Maravilloso.
imena.williams09 chapter 1 . 8/26/2021
Omg I finally found it I've been searching for this story for forever
TheDeadEatBagels chapter 1 . 7/29/2021
My other comment didn’t post, so my other other comment is out of context
TheDeadEatBagels chapter 1 . 7/29/2021
Nm. I didn’t finish reading the sentence about the intersex woman. Oops
TheDeadEatBagels chapter 17 . 7/29/2021
If Luffy didn’t meet Sanji, he too would have died because of Kreig. The marine ship still would have visited, Gin would still have escaped, Sanji would have still gave him food and Kreig would then come. Without Luffy, the Baratie would be in Kreig’s possession with Sanji at the bottom of the sea
HollowSea chapter 39 . 7/1/2021
I feel so uncomfortavle though at that moment kind of feel luffy like having to spill everythung in front of everyone... I can't..
HollowSea chapter 37 . 6/30/2021
I'm amazed at how the mistakes in the anime is used here hahahaha. I gotta admit though i get pretty frustrated when he do realllyyyy really stupid stuff that leads to trouble XD also the trauma is like totally gona in the anime but of course it was supposed to be like that i guess.
HollowSea chapter 36 . 6/30/2021
God that last convo just like stab each of the crew hahahah
2,241 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »