Reviews for Learning Freedom
The Monster Trio chapter 2 . 3/5
At the end of this chapter, I couldn't stop myself from crying. This is really well written. I wish I were able to write this descriptive and smoothly.
Please update
This is amazing
You should really continue.
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 8 . 2/4
I love this story so much! I hope to see more but please take your time :)
Jenna chapter 8 . 12/26/2016
Ugh I'm so sad that you haven't updated this story in so long it's truly a great story I'm loving it but sad at the same time
WisteriaPhoenix chapter 8 . 12/12/2016
I truly like your story, it made me feel so many emotion and it made me cry more than once. I know it has been around two years since the last update, but I wished I could read about their amazing adventures and how they get closer to the Whitebeard Pirates as they recover from such terrible experience. Thank you! :)
Tsubaki Yuzuki chapter 8 . 11/23/2016
Why aren't you updating?! It's been years since the last time! Are you going to abandon or continue it? It is becoming a really unpleasant and never-ending wait!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/14/2016
Hello.
It just hit me that it's been a whole year and a day since I last commented on this fanfic (if you check your comments, I was the guy with the three insanely long comments, one of which was a virtual copy of another). Unfortunately, no progress has been made on it. Please don't take this as a harsh criticism, I can only imagine how long it takes to plan, compose, and write each chapter. But if you've made no progress because something is making you doubt yourself, I strongly urge you to get rid of it, because this piece is still as much of a gem of writing as when I first found it. The in-depth descriptions of the characters, the mature but intelligent writing style, the masterful catharsis enshrined in the story all make this a gem in the mine shaft of fanfiction ( I know I'm laying it on a little thick, but it's just because I really want you to continue this). By this point, I'm guessing you've either lost interest, left , or have died and your parents have no idea how to remove this account ( hopefully it's not the latter) but on the off chance that you're still there and reading these comments, and reading one abnormally long comment is all it takes to inspire you to continue on with this story, I'd be honored to compose said comment. Again, I know I'm exaggerating, but it's mostly to be funny, not because I'm some psycho - it's sad I have to make that distinction now in this day and age, but I digress. This fanfic is wonderful, and I hope that someday you continue it. Take care.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2016
Nooooo! This is good! Puregold!
Please continuethis storyease i would like it to continue withthe 2 brothers meetingthe crew if that was ok

Thank you forthis story it was heart touching and great
Asuka1920 chapter 8 . 10/30/2016
Please continue!
Loven this story!
celestialfox1 chapter 8 . 10/26/2016
please update
1andonlyjack chapter 8 . 10/21/2016
Sad that you enjoyed the story so far.
ar111 chapter 1 . 10/10/2016
imma follow just in case u decide to start on this fic again
i honestly love it
ar111 chapter 8 . 10/10/2016
darn this was really good fic
when good fics get abandoned i die a little inside
Guest chapter 8 . 10/9/2016
dude...pls pls pls update.I love your story,it is so damn perfect but on the other hand my heart is broken and i am sure ripping out my lungs would hurt less(why oh why did you write this piece of perfection...i hate you)
so pls update,don't abandon this story and the other one also(wild)pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
1 One Piece Fan chapter 8 . 9/16/2016