Reviews for Running in the Dark
AliciaRoseFantasy chapter 4 . 3/13
Excellent job. It was so intense you actually made me anxious despite the fact that I've seen the movie many times and know what happens. Nice skills :)
tanseynz chapter 4 . 8/12/2015
Oh Spock! Suicide, like revenge, is illogical, as it won't bring back those who are lost.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
I can't believe you left it there. *pouts* Now I have to go watch the movie. Though, I was planning to do that after work tomorrow anyway... The scene in this chapter had some of the best one-liners. Especially by McCoy and Spock.
LittleMissAbigail chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
I know what happens. I've seen this movie half a dozen times. Does that fact keep me from sitting on eggshells? No. No, it does not. *bites at fingernails*
LittleMissAbigail chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
Cowboy McCoy!
LittleMissAbigail chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
*does a little dance* Finally caught up to "current" times! I know I found this series because I was looking for Nyota and Spock's tale but I'd actually wondered about this mission as well! Very convenient, I must say. ;)
Mia Vaan chapter 4 . 7/20/2013
I really liked this story. It gives us believable background information behind this mission (and I did wonder why and how they hid the Enterprise underwater XD).

Great job!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
great story! fitting very nicely into the movie!

and i will check out your other stories!
emsaduem chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Thank you, for more Star Trek!
Bigbadbandicoot chapter 4 . 6/7/2013
Great emotion here from Uhura and Kirk! Really brought me into the moment and captured what the film couldn't. Fantastic job. :)
Cello06 chapter 4 . 5/27/2013
great story!
bookdragon01 chapter 4 . 5/26/2013
You did this prequel from a trailer so well, I'd almost suspect you of having a sneak peak at the script!
Wahoogal06 chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Hi there! I just saw the movie for the second time and have just finished all 4 chapters of your latest work. I'm loving it! While I enjoyed the opening in the movie you imbue it with so much more urgency that I'm literally sitting on the edge of my seat reading this. I also love seeing the different POV's (you write each character so well) and gaining that deeper insight into their thought processes as the situation unfolds. You've done another amazing job and I can't wait to see more updates in my in-box! Thank you for sharing!
rosalind.byrne chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
I love your writing! Thanks so much. Always enjoyable and well written.
lapin chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
thanks for your detail to the movie preview. it's the little things you add, the details to the characters thoughts that help the reader connect with the story. spocks thoughts about death, his suicide missions, almost welcoming death, seeking it out because of his immense guilt is heart breaking. i think, how does nyota feel, clearly she sees how he feels.
i've not seen the movie yet. i have however practically spoiled myself with spoilers and have i think pieced most of the movie together.
i have to say that i do enjoy reading the detail you write even though its already been seen on screen only because you add a little extra. the inner monologue of the characters for instance. we get a little more feel for the character and the mood of the situation. it's like looking at a painting up close.
thanks for the update. i look forward to reading more and certainly hope to see the movie myself.