Reviews for Make the Future Blossom
daliapv.perez chapter 9 . 3/8
I like.
daliapv.perez chapter 10 . 3/8
Hola este es mi primer comentario esta interesante tu historia espero pronto el siguiente capĂ­tulo.
KuriKashi chapter 10 . 1/24
Very well written! I am enjoying the story from Sakura's perspective and the interactions the characters have. I just hope we get more information on why Naruto and Sakura desperately wanted to change the future. We are given clues every now and then but not enough to get a full picture and sense of gravity of the situation.

Thanks for the story! Well done.
ABeaupain chapter 10 . 1/11
Lovely story!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2017
If you dont update please allow someone to take it over! I need more of this!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
My biggest problem with the last scene is that Root is taught to not feel at all, so I can't imagine he would hate her unless he was 'defective' (as Danzo would put it...dang we just need to get rid of him).

What a a fabulous story! Absolutely love it! Very sad it hasn't been updated for 3 years. Guessing this is dead then. :( Heartbreaking because it is by far the best Sakura time-travel I've ever read. I particularly love Naruto and Sasuke and their interaction here. Was very much looking forward to seeing how little Sakura dealt with everyone.

Hope you are well.
372259 chapter 10 . 8/26/2017
WOW - just WOW
what an INCREDIBLE story! I am absolutely addicted to it - PLEASE update again! I know you haven't updated in a few years, but this story DESERVES to be finished ! Please!
You created such a beautiful dynamic between Team 7, and I haven't seen anything like it in the other fics I've read. Please post another chapter!
narutoyuki00 chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
Oh my god this is so good! I need an update!
ScorpionNZitar chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
Hi, I was wondering if you are going to update soon? This is an amazing story and it's got me hooked.
silver wolf chapter 10 . 7/28/2017
Please update soon!
This is an awesome Sakura time travel fic!
Akira Desuuu chapter 10 . 7/15/2017
Awesome story! But how long will it take before we get to the forming of team 7 and when will Hana meet Sakura? I eagerly wait for chapter 11.
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 7/13/2017
just wanted to say that i like the word play in your fic title
kitsunells chapter 9 . 7/2/2017
aaaahhhh love ur work its so touching u r portraying their relationships n personalities so well n I wonder what Sakura is goin to do when she meets herself. Sasuke n Naruto r soo cute. im enjoying ur story a lot hope u update more soon
Guest chapter 4 . 6/14/2017
heheee great chapter XD
AnimeMango chapter 10 . 4/16/2017
This is so good! I wish you would update it soon! I feel like it's too good to give up on. I looked forward to reading more of it!