Reviews for Make the Future Blossom
NightWing101 chapter 10 . 9/20
Please still have your account and please update this story! I would love to see where you are planning to go with it and how you create the story! I couldn’t put my phone down while I read your creation!
Please update
BlueDragonz chapter 10 . 9/10
im sad that this story was discontinued, i dont know the reason but i hope that you can pick this up some day and continue the story.
i've read quite a few fanfictions and this is by far one of my favorites. i love how sakura isnt rushing into things and takes her time to consider details that not many other stories bother to touch upon.
loved reading this from Norway!
Lunasen chapter 10 . 8/6
I love this! Especially how she have a strong resolve to not be affected by the future! This is how I imagined Sakura to be especially in time travel fics! Thank you for bringing this in our world :D
libraryrockerr chapter 10 . 8/5
I love this with my entire heart and soul and also liver! ! ! ! !

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR BEING AWESOME! ! !
ArtisticNarwhal66 chapter 1 . 7/27
This fanfic is so good! Out of all the Sakura time travel fics I’ve read (that’s quite a few), this really takes the top! Please update!
Kloness chapter 4 . 7/25
I like how level headed Sakura is, that she isn’t just jumping straight into things like befriending Naruto for seemingly “no reason”. I love the Slytherin vibes I’m getting.
Also, her toying and trolling with the Village via her other personality/alias is nice! I’m hoping for a POV change for an ANBU or the Hokage’s frustration over it.
Louietot chapter 10 . 6/25
I eagerly await your next chapter. Good luck.
daliapv.perez chapter 9 . 3/8
I like.
daliapv.perez chapter 10 . 3/8
Hola este es mi primer comentario esta interesante tu historia espero pronto el siguiente capítulo.
KuriKashi chapter 10 . 1/24
Very well written! I am enjoying the story from Sakura's perspective and the interactions the characters have. I just hope we get more information on why Naruto and Sakura desperately wanted to change the future. We are given clues every now and then but not enough to get a full picture and sense of gravity of the situation.

Thanks for the story! Well done.
ABeaupain chapter 10 . 1/11
Lovely story!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2017
If you dont update please allow someone to take it over! I need more of this!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 10 . 8/27/2017
My biggest problem with the last scene is that Root is taught to not feel at all, so I can't imagine he would hate her unless he was 'defective' (as Danzo would put it...dang we just need to get rid of him).

What a a fabulous story! Absolutely love it! Very sad it hasn't been updated for 3 years. Guessing this is dead then. :( Heartbreaking because it is by far the best Sakura time-travel I've ever read. I particularly love Naruto and Sasuke and their interaction here. Was very much looking forward to seeing how little Sakura dealt with everyone.

Hope you are well.
372259 chapter 10 . 8/26/2017
WOW - just WOW
what an INCREDIBLE story! I am absolutely addicted to it - PLEASE update again! I know you haven't updated in a few years, but this story DESERVES to be finished ! Please!
You created such a beautiful dynamic between Team 7, and I haven't seen anything like it in the other fics I've read. Please post another chapter!
narutoyuki00 chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
Oh my god this is so good! I need an update!