Reviews for Make the Future Blossom
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 10 . 8/27
My biggest problem with the last scene is that Root is taught to not feel at all, so I can't imagine he would hate her unless he was 'defective' (as Danzo would put it...dang we just need to get rid of him).

What a a fabulous story! Absolutely love it! Very sad it hasn't been updated for 3 years. Guessing this is dead then. :( Heartbreaking because it is by far the best Sakura time-travel I've ever read. I particularly love Naruto and Sasuke and their interaction here. Was very much looking forward to seeing how little Sakura dealt with everyone.

Hope you are well.
372259 chapter 10 . 8/26
WOW - just WOW
what an INCREDIBLE story! I am absolutely addicted to it - PLEASE update again! I know you haven't updated in a few years, but this story DESERVES to be finished ! Please!
You created such a beautiful dynamic between Team 7, and I haven't seen anything like it in the other fics I've read. Please post another chapter!
narutoyuki00 chapter 10 . 8/19
Oh my god this is so good! I need an update!
Chachi Summers chapter 1 . 8/17
Hi, I was wondering if you are going to update soon? This is an amazing story and it's got me hooked.
silver wolf chapter 10 . 7/28
Please update soon!
This is an awesome Sakura time travel fic!
Akira Desuuu chapter 10 . 7/15
Awesome story! But how long will it take before we get to the forming of team 7 and when will Hana meet Sakura? I eagerly wait for chapter 11.
animemangaobsessed chapter 1 . 7/13
just wanted to say that i like the word play in your fic title
kitsunells chapter 9 . 7/2
aaaahhhh love ur work its so touching u r portraying their relationships n personalities so well n I wonder what Sakura is goin to do when she meets herself. Sasuke n Naruto r soo cute. im enjoying ur story a lot hope u update more soon
heheee great chapter XD
AnimeMango chapter 10 . 4/16
This is so good! I wish you would update it soon! I feel like it's too good to give up on. I looked forward to reading more of it!
zainab7256 chapter 10 . 4/9
your work is really good. please update
tridenteazul chapter 10 . 3/17
Noooooooooooooooo
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
I srsly hope you'll continue this. It's sooooo freakin' good! You ought to. No wait. Don't feel pressured, buddy, it's just that it would be such a shame you end this like that.
I really was looking forward for some HanaxKakashi! You made me ship them and now I can't see their outcome. I cry
Besides, I love this Sakura/Hana girl, you made her perfect. Congrats for your story; this story. The way you made Kakashi and the little brats got to me, it was really nice and fitting. I am happy to say you are good at picturing-eh, writing down?-their personalities and interactions.
Usually, with this kind of stories I like to read them all-or at least to their latest chapter-and then post a complete review. Just to say everything I feel about it. Hope you like it. If not, my apologies.
So yeah, I -and surely a lot of other people- would love you so much if you continue with this... So I'm looking forward for an update
Just so you know, cheers -claps?- for you
Tridente azul out (¡vivan Los Latinos que saben ingles y pueden leer estas obras de arte!)
Guest Review chapter 3 . 3/5
I was hoping she would have had the thought to destroy or seal away the Sharigan of the murdered Uchiha so Danzo couldn't steal them.
Sansa the hottie chapter 3 . 3/5
I was hoping she would have had the thought to destroy the Sharigsn
BSCace chapter 10 . 1/15
Oh gosh, Sakura's in for a lot xD And I've almost gotten so used to associating the name "Hana" with Sakura that my mind does it automatically now XD Pretty cool and didn't catch myself doing that until a few more chapters in. Can't wait to see what'll happen next x3