Reviews for Make the Future Blossom
tridenteazul chapter 10 . 3/17
Noooooooooooooooo
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
I srsly hope you'll continue this. It's sooooo freakin' good! You ought to. No wait. Don't feel pressured, buddy, it's just that it would be such a shame you end this like that.
I really was looking forward for some HanaxKakashi! You made me ship them and now I can't see their outcome. I cry
Besides, I love this Sakura/Hana girl, you made her perfect. Congrats for your story; this story. The way you made Kakashi and the little brats got to me, it was really nice and fitting. I am happy to say you are good at picturing-eh, writing down?-their personalities and interactions.
Usually, with this kind of stories I like to read them all-or at least to their latest chapter-and then post a complete review. Just to say everything I feel about it. Hope you like it. If not, my apologies.
So yeah, I -and surely a lot of other people- would love you so much if you continue with this... So I'm looking forward for an update
Just so you know, cheers -claps?- for you
Tridente azul out (¡vivan Los Latinos que saben ingles y pueden leer estas obras de arte!)
Guest Review chapter 3 . 3/5
I was hoping she would have had the thought to destroy or seal away the Sharigan of the murdered Uchiha so Danzo couldn't steal them.
Sansa the hottie chapter 3 . 3/5
I was hoping she would have had the thought to destroy the Sharigsn
BSCace chapter 10 . 1/15
Oh gosh, Sakura's in for a lot xD And I've almost gotten so used to associating the name "Hana" with Sakura that my mind does it automatically now XD Pretty cool and didn't catch myself doing that until a few more chapters in. Can't wait to see what'll happen next x3
Mikky chapter 10 . 1/5
One of the best time travel stories I've read. The characters are really well portrayed and in character I'm following in the hopes of an update.
freedomwings26 chapter 10 . 12/20/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I'm going to add it to my favorites in hopes that it will continue one day.
NatNicole chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
This original story is freakin' AWESOME! *grins*
LeonaMasha chapter 10 . 10/23/2016
This is one of the best written time-travel stories I have had the pleasure of reading.
Thank you so much for posting what you have!
Cherri202 chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
I'm enjoying this one too (yes I'm going through your Naruto stories).

Just to point out two mistakes you make repeatedly (so worth keeping an eye on):

'Dobe' not 'dope'. Technically dope could maybe be an insult in English, but I believe you are meaning to use the Japanese 'dobe' instead.

"Wince' not 'winch'. A winch is a sort of device for hauling things, you mean wince (like a startled reaction).
fascalia chapter 4 . 10/2/2016
I loved this!
Shadowpawzzz chapter 10 . 9/23/2016
Wow this was a great story. I cry knowing it will go into the incomplete fanfiction graveyard.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
You're story is so amazing! I love it! You're doing an excellent job writing everyone.
TDI-Ryro-Eclares chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
Please please please decide to continue this soon! It's so good!
Uchiha Aimee chapter 10 . 6/24/2016
Wowowow this is so great. I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this! You write very well. I hope you pick this back up again someday. I would love to read more. :)
Claciro chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
Nice. I like your ideas. :)