Reviews for More Than a Leader, less than a brother
Paola LeSa chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Continue, plis I loved
DragonKin Myrna chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
PLEASE update soon! I've got to know what happens on their run!
Dramatic person chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Whoah, I can really see Leo reacting this way and deciding to just be done with the whole mess.
It's kinda sad to see Raph's angry filled reactions that just make the whole situation worse, but it's probably how he would actually react to these situations. I wonder what could happen next?
CelicaChick chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Very interesting story plot! Can't wait to read more!
ChickoftheSupernaturalVariety chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Seriously cool, wonder how Leo will react to whatever Raph has planned. Please Update, please please please update.
Raphie114 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
That was so fun to read! I hope you do complete this ;;;;
MutantGirl95 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I am loving this story! You have gotta write the next chapter!
The suspense is killing me!
yukio87 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Leo is too serious about Raph, he even doesn't talk to him or look at him, and Raph isn't take it well, I just need to read what is Leo doing now? Is he planning something with Raph or he plans to change Raph with that attitude? I'm waiting the next chapter, please do not abandon this story.
Kudou Aichi chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
T_T pls write more...Leo, i hope you didn't give up! T_T
TMNT girl chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Did you see the episode ”The new girl in town”. bass the fan fiction of that.
HiSpeedCarrot chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
This is a good story so far, I really like it. It's pretty funny.
Rivenchu chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Oh man... got a really bad feeling for the mission now. Actually make that afraid... I wonder how this new method for dealing with Raph will work out in the end. : Thanks for writing
TMNT girl chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
That was good so far. you know in February this going to be an episode like that. I forgot the specific date but he is going to give Raph a hand at leading.
happyfangirlanon chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
This is so well written! I enjoy the plot and you do very well with keeping the characters in character; fabulous job, and I would LOVE to read more! _ a happy fangirl anon
Guest chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Are you going to update?