Reviews for More Than a Leader, less than a brother
AkaiMurasaki chapter 2 . 2/21
aw, i'm really sorry this seems abandoned! it has an interesting premise and, in my opinion, a pretty good characterization. kinda want to now how it ends, haha! but i get it. still, thank you for a lovely read!
Bite-Me-Batty chapter 2 . 2/15
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN 4 YEARS AND I FINALLY FOUND A DECENT FANFIC (meaning yours) AND AND UGGGHHHH UPDATE THIS FABULOUS THING
snowflakeangel21 chapter 2 . 2/7
this is great plz continue!
if you have time!
pinkcurl1 chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
PLEASEEEEEE CONTINUE I NEED TO KNOWWWWW
Paola LeSa chapter 2 . 9/26/2014
Continue, plis I loved
DragonKin Myrna chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
PLEASE update soon! I've got to know what happens on their run!
Dramatic person chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Whoah, I can really see Leo reacting this way and deciding to just be done with the whole mess.
It's kinda sad to see Raph's angry filled reactions that just make the whole situation worse, but it's probably how he would actually react to these situations. I wonder what could happen next?
CelicaChick chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Very interesting story plot! Can't wait to read more!
MienaiFille chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Seriously cool, wonder how Leo will react to whatever Raph has planned. Please Update, please please please update.
Raphie114 chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
That was so fun to read! I hope you do complete this ;;;;
MutantGirl95 chapter 2 . 4/24/2013
I am loving this story! You have gotta write the next chapter!
The suspense is killing me!
yukio87 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Leo is too serious about Raph, he even doesn't talk to him or look at him, and Raph isn't take it well, I just need to read what is Leo doing now? Is he planning something with Raph or he plans to change Raph with that attitude? I'm waiting the next chapter, please do not abandon this story.
Harukaze001 chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
T_T pls write more...Leo, i hope you didn't give up! T_T
TMNT girl chapter 2 . 2/2/2013
Did you see the episode ”The new girl in town”. bass the fan fiction of that.
HiSpeedCarrot chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
This is a good story so far, I really like it. It's pretty funny.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »