Reviews for A Mutual Person of Interest
doryshotgun2 chapter 2 . 3/13
Really enjoying this story. That last paragraph the reading voice in my head slipped into Micheal Weston pretty much straight away. :)
kenorob1 chapter 16 . 3/12
Please don't stop writing this story.
kenorob1 chapter 10 . 3/12
Great 10 chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Why is she all sad about leaving? If she just assumes that she's delivering a letter, then she would think that she'd be back. And why pack the car with her most important possessions? They'd probably get stolen. Not what I'd do for a road trip. But so far, the story is great! Not too mushy and feely. I like it. :)
BenRG chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
Bull-biscuits! The bounty needs to have been posted by a reputable user or source otherwise no-one would touch it! Maybe Reese should introduce this woman to Bear; if she wants to remain un-gnawed, she tells them who posted the bounty or at least who verified that it was legit.
Sunshine011 chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Hmmm... I like it! Very cool
Guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
this is really awesome! i cant believe that arent any more updates! please keeep writing!
adorestories chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
No terra! You have no idea what you're doing! I like this a lot, please update soon!
Hera chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Uh-oh, indeed! Now they're separated, where will she go How long till Reese finds her? Update! XD
Imascaper chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
omg writers block now? I'm hooked! Hope your able to break out of the block soon. I found this story already 12 chapters done and have been watching for it to update. Keep up the good work
Hera chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
The plot thickens! Update!
Cliara Aedai chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
I am enjoying this story :) eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
conwayjo chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I am impressed this is your first POI fan fic. The story grabs interest in the 1st chapter; what I liked is the info on Burbank, as I grew up in Pasco! The story is interesting, and feeds my curiosity about how Finch comes into the story. It is nice, too, to read a story where the spelling and grammar is actually correct. Keep it up.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Interesting! i look forward to more
Bug Evans chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
Such a great story! I cannot wait for the next chapter!