Reviews for A Mutual Person of Interest
SailorChronos1 chapter 16 . 4/28/2014
I've been reading your story avidly and I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I can totally see Finch having an unknown child from his earlier years, and it looks like Terra is quite capable!

One small discrepancy I noticed: assuming the story takes place in present-day and if Terra is 17 years old, she was born in 1997. According to the Person of Interest wiki, Finch had been working with Nathan Ingram at IFT in New York since 1983 and they started building the Machine in late 2001. It's possible that Finch could have met Terra's mother during that time but he never mentioned it.
doryshotgun2 chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
Really enjoying this story. That last paragraph the reading voice in my head slipped into Micheal Weston pretty much straight away. :)
kenorob1 chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
Please don't stop writing this story.
kenorob1 chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Great 10 chapters.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Why is she all sad about leaving? If she just assumes that she's delivering a letter, then she would think that she'd be back. And why pack the car with her most important possessions? They'd probably get stolen. Not what I'd do for a road trip. But so far, the story is great! Not too mushy and feely. I like it. :)
BenRG chapter 15 . 10/25/2013
Bull-biscuits! The bounty needs to have been posted by a reputable user or source otherwise no-one would touch it! Maybe Reese should introduce this woman to Bear; if she wants to remain un-gnawed, she tells them who posted the bounty or at least who verified that it was legit.
Sunshine011 chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Hmmm... I like it! Very cool
Guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
this is really awesome! i cant believe that arent any more updates! please keeep writing!
adorestories chapter 14 . 8/22/2013
No terra! You have no idea what you're doing! I like this a lot, please update soon!
Hera chapter 14 . 8/18/2013
Uh-oh, indeed! Now they're separated, where will she go How long till Reese finds her? Update! XD
Imascaper chapter 13 . 8/4/2013
omg writers block now? I'm hooked! Hope your able to break out of the block soon. I found this story already 12 chapters done and have been watching for it to update. Keep up the good work
Hera chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
The plot thickens! Update!
Cliara Aedai chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
I am enjoying this story :) eagerly awaiting the next chapter :)
conwayjo chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I am impressed this is your first POI fan fic. The story grabs interest in the 1st chapter; what I liked is the info on Burbank, as I grew up in Pasco! The story is interesting, and feeds my curiosity about how Finch comes into the story. It is nice, too, to read a story where the spelling and grammar is actually correct. Keep it up.
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 11 . 5/26/2013
Interesting! i look forward to more