Reviews for Fighting Temptation
AmaraMikael chapter 26 . 7/30
I loved this story so much - I read it in one sitting. I do have one question though... what happened to Rosalie and Emmett? Last we saw them was the carnival and they just fell off the face of the earth. I was sure they would have reappeared?
Mrs.EdwardCullen109 chapter 6 . 7/18
I'm glad Bella told Edward how she felt. I wish Seth and Bella would talk it out some, and I wanted to kill Sue when she said Bella was "ganging" up on Leah. Charlie needs to start seeing what's in from if his face. Ah, so Victoria is her sister, so that means that there's a lot of history on Bella. I hope it's revealed soon, because he can tell Bella's broke, and her so called family is doing nothing to help her.
Mrs.EdwardCullen109 chapter 5 . 7/18
I like how Bella and Edward communicate, its happy and carefree. I felt a little bad for her in this chapter, especially when she had to defend herself from Rose. I hope Bella did the right thing warning Jacob and he doesn't hurt Seth, I could understand why she did it. I wish Seth would think about this some, but I could tell her really liked Raquel. I wonder if Leah was pretending to care about Seth or just trying to fuss at Bella for something. I'm glad we didn't see delightful the step monster in the chapter, I'm getting tired of her quick. So, who's Victoria? I think she's Bella's sister, because she asked for "dad", but a lot of Bella's past is still a mystery right now so we'll have to wait. I hope Bella takes Roses advice and talks to someone.
Mrs.EdwardCullen109 chapter 4 . 7/18
Haha, I knew Bella and Edward wouldn't last long. Hate that Rose and Bella had a fallout but in sure they'll make up soon. I'm glad for Seth and Raquel, and I wish Charlie could see through Sue, and I hated the way she talked to Bella.
Mrs.EdwardCullen109 chapter 3 . 7/17
So she kept Edwards shirt? I didn't catch that before, but that's kind of sweet. Emmet seems to be a little disapproving of Bella, but I think he means well and I can kind of see his point talking to Rosalie about that. However I am a but upset at Rosalie for not trying to defend her friend, but to each their own. Riley seems nice now but I feel like he's going to be a bit of a problem later on in the story. I don't like Sue or Leah, but for some reason I fell Leah had been through something that gives her a reason. Seth was nice, and Sue has Charlie wrapped around her finger. I hope Charlie sees through her. Good job so far.
Mrs.EdwardCullen109 chapter 2 . 7/17
I like Rosalie so far, it's nice to have her as a friend to Bella every now and then, as most people stick to the book with their relationship. Bella seems like a VERY sarcastic person, and you did a good job at the way the two interacted when they saw each other in gym. Edward seemed very surprised. So Bella has a "reputation" at school... I've gotta learn a little more about that. Good job so far.
Mrs.EdwardCullen109 chapter 1 . 7/17
I was scrolling through the Twilight stories and the word teacher caught my eye. It seems like it will be a good story, you have good talent. I can tell that Bella is broke, and she's using sex and probably other things to distract herself from it. Loved the way you portrayed Edward, but I really hope that he wasn't lying when he said that he didn't sleep with women all the time like that.
Aninymouz chapter 26 . 6/30
Wow, just wow. Amazing story, it doesn't happen a lot, but your story literally made she laugh and cry,it salaam emotions rollercoaster...
Godschildtweety chapter 26 . 6/5
Great story
I love the plot and the way the story is written
Steph A15 chapter 26 . 3/13
This was an Amazing story once I started reading I couldn't stop.
nicole7049 chapter 26 . 11/26/2017
Amazing story! Couldn't stop reading it.
Futurenovelist123 chapter 26 . 11/25/2017
This story was honestly the best fan fiction I have ever read in my life. You could honestly change the characters names and where they're from and make it into a real book. I was hooked from the beginning and I couldn't put it down. You are extremely talented and I am amazed at the sincerity of this story. It was raw and deep and emotionally draining but in the best way. Cutos to you, cutos to you.
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 26 . 11/23/2017
I loved this story. It was really good.
*huggles*
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 25 . 11/22/2017
I’m in love with these two, and
don’t want to say goodbye!
That'sMzPeachesTYVM chapter 24 . 11/22/2017
I am glad Charlie killed him, but I’m sad that
there is no forgiveness. Forgiveness is more
for her than Charlie, Renee, or Victoria.