Reviews for The Book of Judith
RavenclawDanosaur chapter 10 . 11/12
i haven't cried in seven months, but this? I cried continuously while reading this. I'm so genuinely shaken right now that I don't even know how to compliment you.

you're a wonderful writer

Ale123456 chapter 10 . 9/5
Another very well written story. I imagine civilizations can really start to rebuild after the majority of zombies get killed off. Like you wrote here, the older the bodies get, the easier they seem to be to kill, and eventually they'd get rarer and rarer (though I guess they would always be a potential threat if everyone really does turn when they die). I wonder if that would extend to new children born or not, like if the next generation is immune (it would matter what caused it, but the easier answer I guess would be that they are not immune).

I really like this story, even the sad parts :(
You really did let Judith grow into an Asskicker, and I believe that'll be apt for her character growing up the way she has
Crying. Happy sad tears. This was amazing.
Trogdor19 chapter 10 . 1/24
I love how mindfully you connected all the threads in this story, how brutal and inevitable the growing up felt.
Trogdor19 chapter 9 . 1/24
GOOOOOOOOODDDDD THAT WAS SAD!
Trogdor19 chapter 8 . 1/24
Beautifully written tension here but OH SHIT YOU THREW DARYL THROUGH THE FLOOR!
Trogdor19 chapter 7 . 1/24
The only thing she had to measure by, was Daryl. Great, multilayered line there.
Trogdor19 chapter 6 . 1/23
I like your progression of her growing up.
Trogdor19 chapter 5 . 1/23
Judith is a total badass! I love her!
Trogdor19 chapter 4 . 1/23
Lol Glad you made Daryl explain periods, and also get laid!
Trogdor19 chapter 3 . 1/23
Yikes poor Daryl. That was scary! She is growing up to be pretty useful!
Trogdor19 chapter 2 . 1/23
Great end! I like how Daryl,thinks of Rick as her father even though he's raised her longer and neither of them are her bio dad.
Trogdor19 chapter 1 . 1/23
I like the definition of the bible and how Judith could both kill people,and play with bullets like dolls.
AmethystSiri chapter 9 . 1/12
Wonderfully written, but just heartbreaking!
Andria790 chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
I spent the night reading this all choked up. My favorite thing about Daryl how people write him off because he is rough around the edges. But he is like Judith pot holder, turned scarf, discarded and ugly but really meant to keep a body warm and comforted if only it were given the chance. Please, you are so talented, where else can I read your work? My options here are running dangerously low.