Reviews for The Book of Judith
Miral chapter 10 . 4/7
Devastating story. Thank you.
leylinjan chapter 10 . 2/23
I cried; it was so beautiful.
midnightstarbreeze chapter 6 . 2/17
Amazing. Just amazing. One of the best fics I've read (top three, don't make me choose between them!). Don't deprive the world of your talent, publish something when you finish your PhD. And tell us about it!
Avide chapter 10 . 2/7
I love that Judith is self-sufficient.

Though it's not surprising.
Avide chapter 9 . 2/7
Sad, lovely. I'm so sorry he's gone.
Salovi chapter 10 . 1/26
Thank you for this beautiful story!
Salovi chapter 9 . 1/26
Ugh, my heart! This story is incredible.
Salovi chapter 1 . 1/26
This is fantastic. I've been really interested in finding a story taking place when Judith gets older. Excited to read more!
Kagome0101 chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Hi. I noticed that you finished this story almost a year ago but I really hope you can see this. I've never cried with a fanfiction and had only cried with a book ( el amor en los tiempos del cólera) but I was crying like a little girl when I finished this story
It's so beautifully written!
I hate crying, i'm a Bethyl shipper and I usually just read romance fics but I'll never regret reading this every part of it was just beautiful.
I don't consider myself a deep and analytical person although I would love to learn and start to understand all the things that I know are there but I just can see know. I'm still crying jeje
You're incredibly talented, thank you so much for this
Roxy Rosee chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
I just want you to know that this fic is so, SO beautiful. I cried at the end, and I quite literally never do that for a fic. Your premise is incredibly original, and you write just beautifully.
HaloHunter89 chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Reading this through I can say that it was written beautifully. You pulled it together seamlessly without flash backs and their inner monologues. Just small things you added in. Amazing. Though the thing that stuck out the most to me that Judith touched on here again that made me think of it. Daryl when he seen the ocean...how he reacted. That was great and I have to say that stuck with me and much as his death did. All very heart wrenching. Her saving the women and then leaving is a call back to me on the first chapter and the title there. "She was used to travel." Again this was amazing.
HaloHunter89 chapter 9 . 12/1/2014
holy hell. I knew that something was going to happen just not quite that. Talk about wrecked feelings. I had to stop reading a few times and process this. The flashbacks really added a one two punch to t.
HaloHunter89 chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
I'm glad Daryl showed her how to fight nad take care of herself.
HaloHunter89 chapter 4 . 12/1/2014
That last bit was just sad to think about really. Judith not knowing things about how men could be. Him wanting to explain things to her and make sure she understood.
HaloHunter89 chapter 3 . 12/1/2014