Reviews for The Book of Judith
Trogdor19 chapter 10 . 1/24
I love how mindfully you connected all the threads in this story, how brutal and inevitable the growing up felt.
Trogdor19 chapter 9 . 1/24
GOOOOOOOOODDDDD THAT WAS SAD!
Trogdor19 chapter 8 . 1/24
Beautifully written tension here but OH SHIT YOU THREW DARYL THROUGH THE FLOOR!
Trogdor19 chapter 7 . 1/24
The only thing she had to measure by, was Daryl. Great, multilayered line there.
Trogdor19 chapter 6 . 1/23
I like your progression of her growing up.
Trogdor19 chapter 5 . 1/23
Judith is a total badass! I love her!
Trogdor19 chapter 4 . 1/23
Lol Glad you made Daryl explain periods, and also get laid!
Trogdor19 chapter 3 . 1/23
Yikes poor Daryl. That was scary! She is growing up to be pretty useful!
Trogdor19 chapter 2 . 1/23
Great end! I like how Daryl,thinks of Rick as her father even though he's raised her longer and neither of them are her bio dad.
Trogdor19 chapter 1 . 1/23
I like the definition of the bible and how Judith could both kill people,and play with bullets like dolls.
AmethystSiri chapter 9 . 1/12
Wonderfully written, but just heartbreaking!
Andria790 chapter 10 . 10/11/2016
I spent the night reading this all choked up. My favorite thing about Daryl how people write him off because he is rough around the edges. But he is like Judith pot holder, turned scarf, discarded and ugly but really meant to keep a body warm and comforted if only it were given the chance. Please, you are so talented, where else can I read your work? My options here are running dangerously low.
YOSI17 chapter 10 . 9/29/2016
Made me cry but such good story that I will definitely reread. I love the relationship between Daryl and Judith and just your way of writing I felt like I was there all throughout the story. Everything felt so real I don't know if I will ever be able to get over the fact that Daryl died even if its just fanfiction! Overall love this story.
Ally chapter 10 . 4/22/2016
Ok I'm totally wrecked, these last few chapters...wasn't sure I could continue im still bawling writing this review, Ive cried reading other stories... But not so much...lol glad I don't have to work today... I sat and read this in one sitting. Very beautiful, but heart wrenching too.

I've never read anything like this one here where it was just Daryl raising Judith and keeping her safe... It's fitting that it's him though... Although the last chapters broke my heart, I haven't ever read one before where Daryl dies, so that in itself was gut wrenching, but I saw on how at the end that he still lived thru her, and he wouldn't want her to give up, for her to move on in this world and be that warrior. Very moving story, I'm still bawling...lol thanks for sharing it.
torihoney chapter 9 . 1/13/2016
This is the very first fanfic I have ever read where I have cried over a character death. The way you wrote Daryl in this story is simply amazing. Even though these chapters are written very sparely...the amount of emotion you've written in is staggering.
Tears dude.