Reviews for It isn't enough
Filigranka chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Buuuut, you know, Cloud/Nami, the Angeal and Zack, and the other were responsible too? And Vincent? And Hojo, Lucrecia, and Shinra and Gast, and Tifa's father, and the society and everybody else, even the Planet. I can even agree that Sephiroth was responsible for destroying Cloud's life too (I'm in very generous mood tonight, it seems ; - )). Nah, of course, he is. Hysteria is not a mental illness.

It's a little rough around the edges in terms of style - some things are said in "bold-blunt" manner, even in narration and some sentences are not as... flowing as it could/should be (don't ask me how to improve them, my English is poor, remember? ; - )), but I like the way you're picturing Cloud. Because he is acting just like Sephiroth, just like him, and this vicious circle of violence and force and sovereignty founded on force and exclusion (which is, any?) is very true, very realistic and darn, really sad. Not to mention the violence and foe-centred relationships, which I always adore, as you know very well. They say that our foes defines us, ne? ( If you have any friendship for me, be my enemy! as Blake wrote and then theoreticians threw themselves on subject like dogs - one would think fandom might want to write something based upon this quote... or shall/must I write it myself for myself, it's almost no fun then ; - ) yeah, it's a challenge)
lana-445 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Poor genesis, everyone has something they regret doing. Was really well written
Dark Hikari Twilight chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
So cruel . It was something nice to read tonight though thank you :)