Reviews for Something Unknown
Dhaakshu chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
read both the chapters and really liked it. i really like your explanation.

They weren't apart. Now, more than ever, nothing less than death could tear them apart. Deb finally understood that. Whether liking it or not, whether for bad or good, they were tied together, it didn't matter if she had send him away for that night. : i loved this line.

they're together, liking it or not, making amends or not. I can't wait for season 8 to finally begin! : same here
The L. MMonster chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
I loved it! We really, really need more Debxter fics, there are just a few, and a lot of them are just one-shots.

Don't dare stop posting!
suki chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
For a bit there I thought you were going to make her commit suicide in the ocean. I only want to see them run away, how they handle themselves, how long it takes to capture them and in
what state they succumb.
Solia chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Hi again :) I was very surprised to see a second chapter to this - I thought you ended chapter one quite beautifully.
I definitely preferred the first chapter but I didn't 'dislike' this one. I can appreciate how difficult it must have been to write Deb's point of view in that moment of brokenness, and there are some really great lines and fragments. The part where they were kneeling together on the beach was easy to visualise. I also loved that last realisation, that only death could part them, and that their path is so unclear. I'm looking forward to S8 and finding out what the writers do!
There were a few more grammar mistakes in this chapter, which were distracting for me. "If Deb would be awake" should be "If Deb were awake", etc.
I really enjoy your work so please don't take this review as anything but constructive criticism :)
Solia
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Love this! Like you, I'm not involved in the Dexter fandom (don't think it's as active as some of the other big shows) but the last couple of episodes of S7 and the finale in particular did send me off looking for something like this. You have a great grasp of the characters - thank you for sharing your writing!
Solia chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was a really powerful piece. I like how you focused on the small details, like Deb holding onto Dexter for support and the fireworks in the sky, just the way the episode did for effect. You really managed to capture the true depravity of Dexter's soul, the torment he must be feeling to have warped the best thing in his life. He's failed Debra in every single way possible, and in doing so failed himself, Harry and The Code, which was at least in part designed to protect Debra from her brother.
A few grammatical errors probably could have been picked up with another read-through but don't detract from the depth of the storytelling. Well done.
Solia
yarden chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
i really like this, thank you. same as you i was feeling a crave that at this stage only fanfiction can fill.. again thanks, very realistic and fun to read!
Alissa chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I love this! Is this just a one shot, or will there be more?
Riotgrrrljaz chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
This was great! I hope you continue writing now that you're back in the fandom. I agree with everything you said in the end notes. Also Dex/Deb ship is called Debster. :) Please write more so this hiatus can go by faster!
Sita Moonlight chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I am so with you about not being about fandoms anymore, but after the ending of this season I had to dive in and read some Deb/Dexter fics because the end of the season just left me frustrated and hanging! I may even write a piece of my own!