Reviews for Island of Bay
onlyalegend chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
This is so, SO good and I can't even try to explain how I feel! Wonderful story, but I guess there's more, right? Please, update soon!
MyKala2011 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
Is this the end because it shouldn't be this is amazing you should either keep going with this story or write a new BEmmett fanfic. Thanks for spending your time to write this story and for reading my review. Oh and by the way LOVED the story.
mlnapier09 chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
Oh wow. Your writing is phenomenal. Amazing. Brilliant.
Lisa1312 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
so what about after she finds out? how does she forgive him, please make her forgive him , even if it takes some time...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
AmaZing! One of the best fan-fiction stories I've read in a long time. Excellent job
Amy M Lilton chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
You really should update this... Everyone loves it! I have got many Ty fans to Bemmett with this story because it truly shows that Emmett isn't a bad person! Just a person who made a mistake. Please update!
Amy Michaela Lilton (Bay Annd Emmett)
lightning-storm chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Wow. I love how passionately you write Emmett. Those two are adorable, though I like Ty better. :) Anyhow, you did such a great job getting into Emmett's head here. I would love to see more stories by you. Bye, and thank you for reviewing my story
Princessatsea chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Ami, I love this story. I don't know how I never came across it. I love how you went into Emmett's mind and somehow managed to soften that horrible act a bit. I would love for you to write a story about Emmett's state of mind after Ty walked into the Deafenstein scene. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. It almost made me cry!
Xx.BeHappy chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
this is very interesting.. i love your writing! it's just so attentive and detailed :) i feel as if it could have ended here, but please don't! please update asap!
CountTheCrows chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
You should know by now that I love the way you word things, so it's only natural that I LOVE this story and you need to continue it. Like yesterday. Seriously! The way you write about Bay and Emmett makes it easy to still believe in them and invest in them, even when we aren't seeing that on screen.
rolliepollie44 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
I have goosebumps right now.

This is beautiful, wonderful, touching- i feel so connected to the characters as well as I feel your connection with the both of them. I love how you wrote about the emotions of Emmett bringing these parts of the series to life and really digging into how he really felt afterwards. His true love for Bay is adorable and this chapter makes me long for her to forgive him. You make it seem like he truely does regret his decision and that he would never do it again. I like that.

I'm interested to see how you twist and turn Bay's future relationships with the feelings of Emmett's and hope that you update this soon! :) This start is chilling, emotion packed, it's basically what every true Bay/Emmett fan wants to hear!

I'm curious as to how you'll depict Bay in the future, and how she'll feel regarding the breakup since i'ts posted when Alex is around and that she remains in a relationship with him. I hope she still has feelings for Emmett although I would understand if she didn't.

island of Bay.. so creative, i love that! :) i love this!
Moon Stars and Fast Cars chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
My heart aches for both of them:( Please update soon.
Michaela chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
He sure as heck better tell Bay! He only told her on the show because he was afraid Daphne and Wilkie would tell her! I luv Bay and Emmett as a couple hope they get back together the Monday nigh!
Tahsin Muzna chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Hey Abby!

I love this fanfic! I wish, though, that you would continue with it. Your writing really reflects the emotion in Emmett. It tells me everything that is going on in Emmett's mind, and it is really heartfelt. I find myself tearing up at moments where Emmett feels guilty and expresses his innocent love for Bay. This fanfic really makes me fall in love with the couple more than I already am.
Lizzie chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
LOVE it! Please update super soon!