Reviews for The Truth About Love
Mie Mie chapter 27 . 1/24/2016
I truly enoy this story. I have one question. What happened to David's twin?
tanseynz chapter 27 . 5/3/2015
This was incredible! So complex I occasionally lost my way, and when I thought I was back on the right track another disaster happened and I'd be right back in bewilderland. The only criticism I have is the several intros into a disaster, and then the jump into the hour after or the day after, rather than being present during the event.
All the same, a mighty fine story.
MuggleCreator chapter 27 . 12/17/2014
Great conclusion.
Ack, I know what the "Easter eggs" are, but can't remember them!
seacat03 chapter 27 . 12/17/2014
I love that Chekhov is Section 31! I would of never guessed that! I'm glad that Jim is talking to his mom!
ShamelessSpocker chapter 27 . 12/17/2014
I know an Easter egg! I think. Margarita. I recognized the name. Oh, you did such a wonderful job with this story. I'm glad I stuck with it. You have the most amazing imagination. I could never have written so much action and adventure. You were great. Thanks so much!
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 27 . 12/17/2014
awww that was just too perfect I love it so much great just great
Mickanella chapter 26 . 12/11/2014
This is a sleep killer, and I love it *grins*
ShamelessSpocker chapter 26 . 12/11/2014
I'm glad there's light at the end of the tunnel. I was sincerely worried there for a while but then I would remind myself who was writing and that everything would probably be alright. I hope you're enjoying writing this as much as we're enjoying reading it. Can't wait for the last chapter. Great work!
I Just Won A Free Toaster Oven chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
This is a great story, but there's so much drama that my brain is going crazy. I'm glad things are finally resolving.
seacat03 chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
I loved this chapter!
MuggleCreator chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
:D
Great stuff. All the threads coming together now...
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
that last part was just great I loved it so much
ShamelessSpocker chapter 25 . 11/10/2014
There is so much delicious revenge in here I can't even. I'm even getting the hang of the characters! This is one heck of a story, and I'm so glad I get to read it. Thanks so much for the update.
seacat03 chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
I love that David has shown how special he is! I hope Jane was the one who blew up the place!
MuggleCreator chapter 25 . 11/9/2014
Great stuff.
Ha, David, awesome!
Yeah, I get what you say about action sequences making things difficult due to difference!