Reviews for Flying with an Angel
Good to see you back. Keep writing please!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 9 . 9/15
The water might be the culprit, you hear about fluoride and other chemicals being added to water supplies for different reasons. Some benign and others for more sinister reasons.

The rescue has arrived; or has it.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 8 . 9/15
Things sometimes are rarely simple so you must be ready when they are not.

So the opening door so far isn't anything bad.

Thank you for updating. :)
Bobbaa chapter 8 . 9/15
Ohh unexpected...somethingn's up with this place, i wonder if they've got a brain-washing thing going on

good chapter! (I was getting worried there wasn't going to be one)! so excited for the next !
Highflyer123 chapter 7 . 7/7
I bet it's a lab to study him.
Highflyer123 chapter 6 . 7/7
Ahh. He needs more energy for his advanced metabolism. Still, an eating contest with a wookie? That would be funny.
Highflyer123 chapter 5 . 7/7
Nope. Not a clue.
Highflyer123 chapter 4 . 7/7
40 pounds at almost 5 feet!? He should be dead! Unless because of his ability to fly he actually has hollow bones... but even then he must have been starved!
Highflyer123 chapter 3 . 7/7
Is there a description of Anikin's wings somewhere? Because right now I'm betting my idea is way off.
Highflyer123 chapter 2 . 7/6
As fluffy as duckling feathers :)
Highflyer123 chapter 1 . 7/6
A very intersing idea...
Oooo. The Zone of Self Containment. This is getting interesting...
x Bout as Stable as the Wind x chapter 7 . 5/19
I found the tv woman very amusing - I can picture her high, annoying voice, and yet, Anakin was right to roll his eyes. lol.

You're made a super interesting mixture of prison (with door locks and assigned time) and then comfort place (with all the modern conveniences and room cleaning and stuff). It is extremely intriguing and entertaining, so great job on that! Loved this chapter. :)
bennnn chapter 7 . 5/18
Cliffhanger! I can't take it! ohoo you're evil
marthakun95 chapter 7 . 5/18
Oh My God! If this is going to be like in the Jedi Quest series, then Anakin you shouldn't have taken that shower!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »