Reviews for Flying with an Angel
Can't wait for the next chapter.
ThisVioletofMine chapter 2 . 4/27
Ahhh! Love it! Poor clones, and poor Ani! Can't wait for next update!
Red chapter 2 . 4/12
Loving this! Such an unique idea. While Ahsoka and Obi-Wan don't know about his wings, I assume Anakin's wife, Padme does. Hopefully there be a flashback scene with Padme's reaction to Anakin's wings...I imagine her being so shocked, then awed, and then ask to touch them...and Anakin granting her permission...and I suspect Artoo knows based on their interaction when they were landing on the planet...

Okay, so not really on topic for this chapter, but still I have high hopes for what is to come. :D This chapter itself was fantastic and heartbreaking. To lose so many friends to that shield, and to feel their deaths... poor Anakin! And Ahsoka. But Anakin is protecting her and I have a feeling his wings are going to be revealed to his troops and padawan.

Looking forward to more!
MysShadowdragon chapter 2 . 4/10
my lord you are great at this. the chapter was so nicely done. the style of writing matched the fast paced horrible thing that was happening and just left me spinning In a constant level of oh god. you wrote to match the urgency and it was beautiful.
It was awesome !
Congratulations!
Can't wait for the next chapter.
Master Misty chapter 2 . 3/31
I can't imagine a worse fate for anyone to not be able to stop and be killed on impact.

So much emotion and it goes quickly from somewhat hopeful to a bloodbath and terror.

I have a feeling Anakin's secret won't be a secret any longer.
omg that was gripping! and so well written...
I'm so excited for the next chapter
Loved it! The descriptions were awesome but chilling. Brrr
Aki chapter 1 . 3/6
It is you great author i give the 10/10 rating
Yes! I'm so excited for this!
MysShadowdragon chapter 10 . 1/2
oh lord this is such a sweet idea. please God Almighty continue your holy crusade.
E. E. Terrill chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
Where can I find a bigger copy of the cover art? I'm trying to translate his tattoo but am having a hard time making out the Aurebesh on his chest.
riml chapter 10 . 12/25/2016
Wait, if he's a knight doesn't that mean that he's met Padme already?
Alice chapter 10 . 12/24/2016
After all this time the story still go on