Reviews for Flying with an Angel
pronker chapter 9 . 7/19
Good plot and it's grand to see the Watson characters once more, hope you continue. :D
Irena Devereau chapter 9 . 7/18
Ooooh flyyyy boooyy ! You gonna update, mate ? No, seriously, mon ange, update. It's a great story and I want to know how you end it. Don't abandon it (please).
Inketi chapter 9 . 1/13
Please, please update! Pretty please! I love the concept!
Alice chapter 9 . 1/6
wow it's a long time since i've read such an original star wars fic, i will impatiently wait the next chap !
Highflyer123 chapter 9 . 10/24/2015
Questions, oh so many...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/20/2015
Good to see you back. Keep writing please!
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 9 . 9/15/2015
The water might be the culprit, you hear about fluoride and other chemicals being added to water supplies for different reasons. Some benign and others for more sinister reasons.

The rescue has arrived; or has it.
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
Things sometimes are rarely simple so you must be ready when they are not.

So the opening door so far isn't anything bad.

Thank you for updating. :)
Bobbaa chapter 8 . 9/15/2015
Ohh unexpected...somethingn's up with this place, i wonder if they've got a brain-washing thing going on

good chapter! (I was getting worried there wasn't going to be one)! so excited for the next !
Highflyer123 chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
I bet it's a lab to study him.
Highflyer123 chapter 6 . 7/7/2015
Ahh. He needs more energy for his advanced metabolism. Still, an eating contest with a wookie? That would be funny.
Highflyer123 chapter 5 . 7/7/2015
Nope. Not a clue.
Highflyer123 chapter 4 . 7/7/2015
40 pounds at almost 5 feet!? He should be dead! Unless because of his ability to fly he actually has hollow bones... but even then he must have been starved!
Highflyer123 chapter 3 . 7/7/2015
Is there a description of Anikin's wings somewhere? Because right now I'm betting my idea is way off.
Highflyer123 chapter 2 . 7/6/2015
As fluffy as duckling feathers :)