Reviews for Ubiquitous
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 36 . 1/30
Interesting story.
dawn's spirit chapter 1 . 1/25
oh my god... and this is only chapter one. Seriouslym though that begining was freaking amazing! What i'd give to have a writing style was like yours. :D
Sofie chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
WOW! You are an amazing writer! I LOVE THIS STORY! :D
VioletWaves chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Oh my gosh, I want to start off by saying how much I loove your story! The wording is always really thought out and is well executed. I really like the chemistry between Klaus and Caroline of course! And I love how their relationship has this complexity to it that they never really get into on the show. I'm soo curious about the whole witch thing, like what Jane Anne and Sophie are doing to Caroline and I hope Klaus and Care can figure it all out! I love Caroline and Elijah's relationship! Caroline keeps talking like after everything is over she'll be returning to Mystic Falls in like a week, and I hope that's not the case because I can't wait to see what you have in store for a main conflict in New Orleans!
skatiefan chapter 36 . 10/17/2014
Loved the story but sad about the ending although it makes sense for the sequel. I just wish their was more Elijah and Katherine and Kol. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/13/2014
Your killing me here...love this story, been following it since it was first published and I believe this is probably the best Klauroline story out there. But that ending though, lol. I read that last chapter 4 times already and its just complete torture. I really hope that the sequel comes soon because this story just can't be left in this state and I think that I will die from anticipation if I have to wait too long to read Klauroline's next adventure :)

I really am curious about Klaus' reaction when he finds out what happened...hope he doesn't react too badly. After all Caroline did what she did to protect him.
IFancyu chapter 36 . 10/13/2014
This is a great story...
xopiccola chapter 36 . 10/11/2014
One of the best fanfics I have read in a while. I loved how you portrayed all the characters and brought back the ones that i missed. Amazing story thats not only love orientated but also includes family and friends. :) I cant wait till the sequel. Your huge cliffhanger left me on the edge of my seat and Im dying for more. This should seriously be turned into a movie.

One question that has been lingering at the back of my mind though;
0407 - What does Caroline's password mean?

Thank you for your creativity, for giving what the Klaroline shippers wanna see, for your time and effort. We wouldnt all be enjoying great fanfics like this one without writers like you. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 10/9/2014
Caroline just got to annoying for me ... I am out :/
However, I want to state that the style is good, and the story move on well
ashlytorres24 chapter 36 . 10/8/2014
Wowww, totally didn't see that coming! Although I'm sad caroline compelled klaus, I'm so excited for the sequel! _ Thank you for writing this amazing Klaroline story and Priceless! While I wait for the sequel, I'll reread this story :)
lottie chapter 36 . 10/4/2014
G! What an totally gripping end to a crazily fantastical story! I said it once and I say it again, deciding to read this was one of the best decisions ever, cos even though it's a crazy rollercoaster of feels it was so worth it and it satisfied my klaroline-withdrawal-void! the character developement was absolutely brilliant and paintstaking and so naturally progressive, a lot of other stories struggle with this - with sustaining a narrative AND a believable character developement. but you made it really believeable - so kudos! the plot too was so original and so interesting, i could never predict anything at any turn, and it really kept the story fresh different and made me want to come back for more every time.
and that ending! wow! i seriously annoyed with you for separating them, but i know that you'll bring them back together with plenty of angsty-ness and flair! lol
and i can see why you had to do it, so my klaroline shipper heart will have to hold on for just a little bit longer!
from where and how this story started to how it progressed and finished, you've gotten so much as a writer and and i'm so proud of you lovey! thanks for sharing this with us, can't wait for impetus and priceless! xoxoxx
narelclollie chapter 36 . 10/4/2014
This is one of my favorite klaroline stories! It was unique and unlike other stories I read! Its really special! Though I'm not thrilled about the ending Caroline leaving Klaus I'm looking forward to their eventual reunion and the sequel! Also looking forward to priceless! Thanks show much for your dedication to this story really enjoyed reading it!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/3/2014
that was absolutely stunning, oh my god. wow. you write beautifully! great work amazing characterisation and relationship dynamics, btw. thanks for uploading this, so sad i've nearly finished it! it did really feel like a final chapter though, so i'm guessing the next one's kind of like an epilogue?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
The use of semicolons is rather jarring. As a general rule, they're used in lists and to connect independent clauses. You... use them a little bit more liberally. Many places, a comma or a period or dashes would be more appropriate.

(Useless advice for the chapter now, naturally, but hopefully helpful in the future.)
JuseaPeterson chapter 36 . 10/2/2014
Congratulations on the role in that musical you were in, hope that went well, and on the nominations!

I loved how it started off and how she loved that they would be together in all of it; not one behind the other.

I was wondering how things were going to go after Isis did all that publically. I feel bad for Caroline because it's her face that they recognize as Isis. I really love how together Klaus and Caroline are with everything; how it's not hard for them to think as one and how she won't let him undervalue his worth in being loved. It's a good plan for Henrik and the rest and hopefully all will be well with it.

I love how Katherine and Elijah are together and how Katherine lets Elijah know that he'll be the child's father. Their discussion regarding Katerina Petrova and Katherine Pierce was very interesting. I really love seeing them with Henrik. It was nice also to hear Kol say those things to Rebekah because he's looking our for her.

Caroline's speech was absolutely wonderful. It was to the point and it held nothing back to letting everyone know what had happened and how things are. I think it was the right speech but I'm sure not all the people will agree with it and have problems with it; I'm just hoping that it won't cause more problems but will help fix some. I hadn't thought about the President knowing and in essence the other leaders but it kind of fits. It's interesting what they want to have happen.

It's horrible that they're forcing Caroline to do what they want to have done. And now Caroline has given Klaus those other memories until he needs to remember it. That end scene between Klaus and Caroline was so sad but also you could feel the love and the frustration and the betrayal (along with Caroline's anger at it).

I'm wondering what's happening over on the other side.

I think this story is incredibly amazing. I'm so glad I found it and read it. You've done such a great job with the originality of the story and in keeping them all in character and developing relationships; especially the Klaus/Caroline one!

I think I would be frustrated with this ending if I didn't know that there was going to be a sequel. But since there is I trust you with Klaus/Caroline's relationship and for them coming together again. I'm wishing it could be up now but I understand why we'll have to wait and I wish you luck with your exams and move. I can't wait to see what this new story will be!

Thank you again for writing this!