Reviews for Ubiquitous
Klaro-endgame chapter 37 . 6/19
I just finished this and oh my god I loved it! I was hooked from the start and couldn't put it down. I love your writing style, and the way you've written the characters, and this whole story. It's one of my favourites! Thank you for writing such a compelling story :)
Hi i'm new to this so i'll just write what i'm thinking explosion because you just blew my mind this is exactly how life is the reality even if you sugarcoat it it's still there you are an amazing writer i hope i get to write your type expertise on life but at the same time make it fun thanks for letting us see your talent hope to see more
Serina Park chapter 1 . 3/31
I… I usually don't read angst… when I found your story, I clearly didn't see the angst tag… well, since I already read the first chapter I will continue… I hope my heart is ready…
VolturiVixen chapter 1 . 1/15
Ouch! It sounds good so far :)
saraaaa chapter 37 . 11/11/2015
so confused with the ending but loved it.. love your writing tech it makes me feel like im actually there in the story living it loved it co
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 11/8/2015
I am forever a Klaroline shipper! : )
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 37 . 8/10/2015
Woo woo!
Thank you.
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 36 . 1/30/2015
Interesting story.
dawn's spirit chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
oh my god... and this is only chapter one. Seriouslym though that begining was freaking amazing! What i'd give to have a writing style was like yours. :D
Sofie chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
WOW! You are an amazing writer! I LOVE THIS STORY! :D
VioletWaves chapter 15 . 10/26/2014
Oh my gosh, I want to start off by saying how much I loove your story! The wording is always really thought out and is well executed. I really like the chemistry between Klaus and Caroline of course! And I love how their relationship has this complexity to it that they never really get into on the show. I'm soo curious about the whole witch thing, like what Jane Anne and Sophie are doing to Caroline and I hope Klaus and Care can figure it all out! I love Caroline and Elijah's relationship! Caroline keeps talking like after everything is over she'll be returning to Mystic Falls in like a week, and I hope that's not the case because I can't wait to see what you have in store for a main conflict in New Orleans!
skatiefan chapter 36 . 10/17/2014
Loved the story but sad about the ending although it makes sense for the sequel. I just wish their was more Elijah and Katherine and Kol. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 36 . 10/13/2014
Your killing me here...love this story, been following it since it was first published and I believe this is probably the best Klauroline story out there. But that ending though, lol. I read that last chapter 4 times already and its just complete torture. I really hope that the sequel comes soon because this story just can't be left in this state and I think that I will die from anticipation if I have to wait too long to read Klauroline's next adventure :)

I really am curious about Klaus' reaction when he finds out what happened...hope he doesn't react too badly. After all Caroline did what she did to protect him.
IFancyu chapter 36 . 10/13/2014
This is a great story...
xopiccola chapter 36 . 10/11/2014
One of the best fanfics I have read in a while. I loved how you portrayed all the characters and brought back the ones that i missed. Amazing story thats not only love orientated but also includes family and friends. :) I cant wait till the sequel. Your huge cliffhanger left me on the edge of my seat and Im dying for more. This should seriously be turned into a movie.

One question that has been lingering at the back of my mind though;
0407 - What does Caroline's password mean?

Thank you for your creativity, for giving what the Klaroline shippers wanna see, for your time and effort. We wouldnt all be enjoying great fanfics like this one without writers like you. :)