Reviews for Symbols
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 29 . 11/28/2017
It has been a wonderful ride, reading this story. Fantabulousness! Honestly, I loved everything about it. The beginning, the ending... Everything in between. Man, great waiting. I can't even form how much I enjoyed this into words. You are amazing, author-sempai. :)
ThePhengophobicGamer chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
God I love these kinds of reluctant couple fics sometimes, especially good ones. I also love when they reference Titan A.E., which I've found is pretty rare in general. That or I haven't seen it recently enough to remember all the reference-worthy parts. Anyway, I really liked the fic. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch Titan A.E.
becgate chapter 29 . 4/7/2016
Super awesome story! Loved every word! Wish there were more chapters.
mikesol chapter 29 . 3/2/2016
This is definitely one of my favorite Luke / Mara stories I've ever read. Your writing was beautiful and the way you portrayed the characters was superb. The ending was just the right mixture of cheesiness and happiness, too. *squee*

I notice you haven't posted any stories in the past few years. If you still look at these comments - is that because you've moved to a new site or are you just done writing fan fiction for the time? Would love to follow any other stories you release _
Darksnider05 chapter 12 . 1/17/2016
Thousands of children Slaughtered but evil Jedi... That level of BS is insane.
ArtistsChild93 chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
"I don't know," she answered sweetly, "but you seem to do it naturally."

That's my girl! You go Mara!
Emlynmara chapter 29 . 5/31/2015
Wonderful story. Loved your Luke and Mara. How ironic they find themselves at the top despite everything. Very nicely done.
Malgurath chapter 29 . 2/26/2015
Honestly one of the best stories I've read on this site, well done and thank you!
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 29 . 1/22/2015
This has been one of the more interesting and original takes on my favorite couple in Star Wars cannon. I found the characters to be in-character and very believable, while the plot was compelling enough that I didn't want to put it down. So good job and well done! I look forward to reading your other works.
Nyota's Heart chapter 29 . 8/19/2014
[Jade_eyes from the JC)... Took me long enough LOL to wander over here, my delightful RedGold. :hugs: Since JadeLotus showed back up at the JC I've been feeling nostalgic LOL and am reading other stuff here at . I loved this final chapter of yours. Your L/M is always grand. :x D
Azrael38 chapter 29 . 8/13/2014
Very well done. Really enjoyed this.
LavenderSkies chapter 29 . 6/16/2014
Lovely story. Lots of cute, sweet, and funny moments. Liked the plot and how everything turned out. I get a kick out of how Mara freaks everybody out. I especially found her scene with Landis amusing. It was hilarious when he said 'and you wonder why people are afraid of you' and made a run for it. XD I really enjoyed the read. Thanks for sharing!
jackiemack916 chapter 29 . 5/25/2014
Great job. This story was so amazing.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
This was a very well-written piece that I thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you for sharing this uniquely refreshing interpretation of the L/M relationship.
HopelessRomantic chapter 10 . 3/30/2014