Reviews for Symbols
xionice52 chapter 29 . 6/30/2021
This was awesome. If you ever return to writing hopefully a sequel can be made.
Olly chapter 1 . 2/28/2021
Well I already dislike both Padme and Leia. What kind of family are they to just sold their son or brother like that because apparently it's what best for everyone ?
Frankly if my own sister have been trying to convince me that I should just go along with some crazy plan to marry me to someone we know nothing about as if my own happiness meant nothing to her, that would be the last time we ever spoke no matter what I choose to do with the marriage I'm basically strong armed into agreeing to. Because let's be honest, for people who assured him that he will make his decision freely, they seem to put a lot of effort into influencing Luke to choose what they want him to choose, at this point it's almost emotional blackmail.
bubblekam chapter 29 . 2/7/2021
A very well written story. Thank you for this tale!
elphien0w chapter 29 . 7/8/2020
I really enjoyed reading this story! Loved Luke and Mara dynamics here. Thanks for writing!
Noy chapter 1 . 2/28/2020
"Come on Luke, if you can give me one good reason not to do this..."
How about, not wanting to marry someone you don't love ? Is it a good enough reason ?
Paul Lenzen chapter 29 . 8/13/2018
This was one hell of a good read. I'm very impressed with the story and the way you had her sort of unstable emotionally. Good job and keep up the good work!
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 10 . 8/11/2018
AH! Oh my goodness! Luke! I guess if it works it works. XD
Lokken.8 chapter 29 . 5/16/2018
I have found this tale by chance and once I started I could not spot until I was at the end!

Excellent take on one of classic fandom tropes!

Now excuse me, I have to check out rest of your body of work... and after that I'm going to dust up my copies of Specter of the Past and Vision of the Future!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 29 . 11/28/2017
It has been a wonderful ride, reading this story. Fantabulousness! Honestly, I loved everything about it. The beginning, the ending... Everything in between. Man, great waiting. I can't even form how much I enjoyed this into words. You are amazing, author-sempai. :)
ThePhengophobicGamer chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
God I love these kinds of reluctant couple fics sometimes, especially good ones. I also love when they reference Titan A.E., which I've found is pretty rare in general. That or I haven't seen it recently enough to remember all the reference-worthy parts. Anyway, I really liked the fic. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch Titan A.E.
becgate chapter 29 . 4/7/2016
Super awesome story! Loved every word! Wish there were more chapters.
mikesol chapter 29 . 3/2/2016
This is definitely one of my favorite Luke / Mara stories I've ever read. Your writing was beautiful and the way you portrayed the characters was superb. The ending was just the right mixture of cheesiness and happiness, too. *squee*

I notice you haven't posted any stories in the past few years. If you still look at these comments - is that because you've moved to a new site or are you just done writing fan fiction for the time? Would love to follow any other stories you release _
Darksnider05 chapter 12 . 1/17/2016
Thousands of children Slaughtered but evil Jedi... That level of BS is insane.
ArtistsChild93 chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
"I don't know," she answered sweetly, "but you seem to do it naturally."

That's my girl! You go Mara!
Emlynmara chapter 29 . 5/31/2015
Wonderful story. Loved your Luke and Mara. How ironic they find themselves at the top despite everything. Very nicely done.