Reviews for Symbols
Lokken.8 chapter 29 . 5/16
I have found this tale by chance and once I started I could not spot until I was at the end!

Excellent take on one of classic fandom tropes!

Now excuse me, I have to check out rest of your body of work... and after that I'm going to dust up my copies of Specter of the Past and Vision of the Future!
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 29 . 11/28/2017
It has been a wonderful ride, reading this story. Fantabulousness! Honestly, I loved everything about it. The beginning, the ending... Everything in between. Man, great waiting. I can't even form how much I enjoyed this into words. You are amazing, author-sempai. :)
ThePhengophobicGamer chapter 29 . 12/13/2016
God I love these kinds of reluctant couple fics sometimes, especially good ones. I also love when they reference Titan A.E., which I've found is pretty rare in general. That or I haven't seen it recently enough to remember all the reference-worthy parts. Anyway, I really liked the fic. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch Titan A.E.
becgate chapter 29 . 4/7/2016
Super awesome story! Loved every word! Wish there were more chapters.
mikesol chapter 29 . 3/2/2016
This is definitely one of my favorite Luke / Mara stories I've ever read. Your writing was beautiful and the way you portrayed the characters was superb. The ending was just the right mixture of cheesiness and happiness, too. *squee*

I notice you haven't posted any stories in the past few years. If you still look at these comments - is that because you've moved to a new site or are you just done writing fan fiction for the time? Would love to follow any other stories you release _
Darksnider05 chapter 12 . 1/17/2016
Thousands of children Slaughtered but evil Jedi... That level of BS is insane.
ArtistsChild93 chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
"I don't know," she answered sweetly, "but you seem to do it naturally."

That's my girl! You go Mara!
Emlynmara chapter 29 . 5/31/2015
Wonderful story. Loved your Luke and Mara. How ironic they find themselves at the top despite everything. Very nicely done.
Malgurath chapter 29 . 2/26/2015
Honestly one of the best stories I've read on this site, well done and thank you!
SarcasticallySatyrical chapter 29 . 1/22/2015
This has been one of the more interesting and original takes on my favorite couple in Star Wars cannon. I found the characters to be in-character and very believable, while the plot was compelling enough that I didn't want to put it down. So good job and well done! I look forward to reading your other works.
Nyota's Heart chapter 29 . 8/19/2014
[Jade_eyes from the JC)... Took me long enough LOL to wander over here, my delightful RedGold. :hugs: Since JadeLotus showed back up at the JC I've been feeling nostalgic LOL and am reading other stuff here at . I loved this final chapter of yours. Your L/M is always grand. :x D
Azrael38 chapter 29 . 8/13/2014
Very well done. Really enjoyed this.
LavenderSkies chapter 29 . 6/16/2014
Lovely story. Lots of cute, sweet, and funny moments. Liked the plot and how everything turned out. I get a kick out of how Mara freaks everybody out. I especially found her scene with Landis amusing. It was hilarious when he said 'and you wonder why people are afraid of you' and made a run for it. XD I really enjoyed the read. Thanks for sharing!
jackiemack916 chapter 29 . 5/25/2014
Great job. This story was so amazing.
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 29 . 4/21/2014
This was a very well-written piece that I thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you for sharing this uniquely refreshing interpretation of the L/M relationship.