Reviews for Summer Stars
malificent chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Actually, for males it's called a yukata. Kimono is used for girls.
Caracu chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Awww, that was too cute :")
mamita chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Hello, I love your fic, mostly because I love Hikaru is so cute and so uke, I do not know how some see it differently, my favorite couple is WayaxHikaru and SaixHikaru, I love these two, although that of TouyaxHikaru, I love when Touya Hikaru dominates, hopefully do more fics of them, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
BadTNS chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
I've found you! I finally have found you!
I your huge fan of your Hikaru no go fanfiction (here's your site, right? . )
I've read all of them and I wanted to contact you. At first, I tried to send you an email on that site, but there was aproblem, then I started to search for your name 'Becky' and then 'Klitch' and I found you!
I just want to give you a review.
All the chapters are really amazing. you did a good job and I please you to continue writing HikaAki fanfiction; I'm looking forwart to reading next chapter.
And I've just sighed up on this website, so I still can't PM you yet.
I hope that you'll this review soon. and I'm so excited to contact you.
Setsuna-LuLu chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awwww! That was sooooo cute!Absolutely loved the fluffiness :3
Born-Of-Elven-Blood chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
! So sweet, just perfect! I was breathless at the end there! The story was nicely tied together, all the elements coming together in the end so that it was nicely self contained. Basically you did a really great job!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Aw! So sweet! XD
Miss Hana chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
jinni chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
so cute! loved it:)
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
You might not have intended this, but I saw a parallel in your story between the story of the two lovers in the stars and Hikaru and Akira. During most of the year, they're rivals (can't see each other), but on this one day, they're able to be together as normal people.

This is so cute! Akira is so adorable~! I want a stuffed Go piece now, because it would be so cute!
bakasaru264 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Naive Hikaru. So very naive and so very very cute~ Ahem, excuse me for that. Fangirl mode was on you see.

Thank you for sharing with us such lovely story. I love it !
starkmaddness chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Ahh~ Adorable~ All the characterizations were spot-on, I especially loved Hikaru's boisterous and obtuse personality XD

Hahah, but it just cracks me up imagining Ogata seeing Akira kiss Hikaru like that! Thank you for writing
TheOrchid chapter 1 . 1/1/2011!
GrnEydDvl chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
This was very cute and sweet. Well done!
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
d'awww. This was just so cute. And Touya's pretty much in character here. :)

although, I think I would be happy if it were just a friendship fic. Hehehe. That's just me though.